Chapter 3: D-Day

Empire of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❦ CHAPTER THREE:   

D-DAY ❦

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s D-day, that’s what the mortal says when it the ‘happening day’. Her mom, his dad, herself and Jungkook were all busy.

Jiae were busying getting her make-up and hair done while her mom was rushing people here and there, making sure everything is set.

Jungkook were busy greeting their guest. It was a rather huge ceremony. He never knew he had this much relatives and friends before he actually invited all of them here, including his colleague.

“Yo man, I can’t believe you’re married.” Namjoon said as he entered the room with his 5 other friends.

“I was told that you didn’t want to get married.” Hoseok said as he patted the younger’s back.

“There isn’t a choice though, hyung.” Jungkook replied sheepishly.

“As if.” Suga added.

“I can’t believe you’re married.” Jimin, sobbing, said as he dramatically wiped off a tear. “You were just a little boy yesterday and now you’re a grown-up man.” Jimin added, causing Jungkook to made a face.

“I haven’t seen your wife, is she pretty?” Taehyung asked, earning a few hits from his hyung. “Shouldn’t you be congratulating our maknae first?” Jin said as he hit Taehyung in the back of his head.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the ceremony will be starting in about 15 minutes time. Please kindly take a seat by your table before the wedding ceremony starts.” An announcement played across the entire room.

“Hyung, I’m sorry I haven’t brought her to visit all of you. I promise I’ll bring her to meet every one of you after the ceremony.” Jungkook said, gesturing his hyungs to take their seats in the front.

“What’s the rush? Don’t you remember you have to go for honey moon after this?” Jimin asked, making Jungkook tilt his head.

“And, when was that?” Jungkook asked, confused. No one told him about honey moon.

“There.” Taehyung said, pointing to the power point slides in the front. “It’s stated there.”

“Am I the only one who’s not aware of this?”

 

 

 

 

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest announced as he looked at Jungkook only to have him nodding his head lightly.

Okay, it’s going to be just a peck. Nothing less, nothing more. Jungkook thought as he s an arm around Jiae, resting his palms on her exposed back, pushing her closer to him. Naturally, she wrapped her arms around his neck causing the male to widen his eyes.

“You know, you don’t have to hold me like this.” Jungkook whispered awkwardly, shifting his gaze from his wife then, to the crowds who’re waiting to cheer on them.

“I like it.” She confessed. “I’m cold and you’re warm.” She giggled a little with Jungkook inching closer.

“I’m kissing you, alright?” He asked, eyes not leaving her lips.

“Yeah.” She whispered, watching the man his lips.

“It’s gonna be jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter