9/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days has passed, Baekhyun barely text Junmyeon, everything's doing fine despite from time to time mild bullying and teasing of her classmates. Yixing's suddenly nice to her, making her and Jongdae's suspicious strengthen. Chanyeol isn't bothering her and sometimes keeps on ignoring her at school, because the guy is literally upset with her. He wanted to be clingy even at school, Baekhyun wanted the opposite. But Chanyeol has never told her he loves her back or anything, he just wanted her to break up with the guy. The cuddles didn't happen anymore.

Baekhyun wanted to break up with Junmyeon and is only looking for the right time and the strength to. Jongdae and her has already talked about it and thankful that her bestfriend understands her decision. But Chanyeol is still her little secret from her bestfriend.

It is after lunch, everyone was running to the shower room to get changed to their swimming wear. The period is okay, it went well. The class did learn and practiced backstroke. Jongdae and Baekhyun cleaned up the pool before leaving.

Both girls excitedly went to the mall, Jongdae like this new dress and she wanted to buy it.

Enjoying the sight of new cute dresses inside a boutique, Jongdae saw Yixing walking around. She told Baekhyun about it and they decided to stalk her for a while. But when they stepped out of the boutique they lost her. Baekhyun said maybe she just mistook someone else for Yixing. Jongdae think so too and let go of her.

Strolling inside the mall, eating a cup of Baskin Robbins, Jongdae is positive this time that she just saw her brother walking, talking to the phone, Baekhyun saw him too. Baekhyun wanted to surprise him and they decide to secretly follow him.

He's walking fast, checking his phone from time to time, constantly checking around him. Junmyeon is suspicious, he's like hiding from someone. Checking one last time, Junmyeon entered the male bathroom.

An hour long of waiting, hiding behind a post across the comfort room, Jongdae and Baekhyun is pretty sure he hasn't gone out yet. What could he been doing inside? What the is taking him so long? Baekhyun decided to call him, eyes still guarding the entrance and exit, after calling a few times eventually she gave up, he's not picking up.

Jongdae and Baekhyun immediately look at each other, jaw dropped. Yixing just came out of the comfort room. Their eyes have been glued in the entrance but they haven't seen her enter. Shrugging the thought of her, when finally Junmyeon came out, phone in his ears. He's calling Baekhyun and she answers it immediately asking where he is. The call didn't last long, Baekhyun hang up. She's trembling, shaking and shivering, what the is going on why did he lie to her? The girls sit in a nearby bench to talk and for her to calm down so they can go home.

Baekhyun beg her friend not to be obvious with her brother, Jongdae can't promise it since she's upset. The weekend sleepovers were cancelled by now. She's going to break up with him tonight. After setting the plan they separate ways.

Skipping dinner, Baekhyun drop her body on her soft mattress, hiding her face under a pillow to shout. She cried, Baekhyun has been lied to, she know she's literally cheating at her boyfriend but she doesn't expect it from him. Grabbing her phone, she texted Junmyeon and cried herself to sleep.

To JM Oppa:

"I'm sorry but this relationship is unhealthy for the both of us. Let's end this, I'm letting you go."

=============

The next day, Baekhyun intentionally left her phone so Junmyeon would stop bugging her. Walking and looking like a zombie at the corridor, Jongdae found her bestfriend, embracing her for comfort. Baekhyun finally smiled, Jongdae is a happy girl and she's her happy pill. Baek's lucky Dae's her bestfriend. How could a friend can equal to a hundred worth?

Her heart that is barely holding on finally shattered as they drop into the floor when they entered their room. Chanyeol is happily flirting with a pretty girl at the back of the room, she's an exchange student and she only transferred yesterday, wow Chanyeol really move fast.

For the first time, Baekhyun isn't paying attention to the lectures and pretend to listen. She also got a very low score during the quiz and misses the answer at the discussion. Jongdae is getting worried when she refuse to eat lunch, saying she wanted to sleep at the classroom instead. Her bestfriend decided to buy lunch and eat with her.

Head buried on top of her books, Baekhyun isn't asleep, she's far from sleeping, she's more like resting. Not long after Jongdae steps out of the room, light footsteps were heard walking inside the room, from the door, next to her unto the back of the room. Baekhyun is hesitant to check who it is, but then she choose to ignore it and then it didn't take a long time until she heard it walk out of the room.

Finally, Jongdae came and with food. But the blabbering mouth of her friend isn't helping. She endlessly talks about Chanyeol flirting with the new girl- Luhan, at the cafeteria and that students were already naming them the couple of the century. After their lunch, they went to the comfort room to refresh.

Noise from their classroom was echoing the corridors, Jongdae rushes to look, the kids were all gathered at the bulletin board at the back. Baekhyun knew it was her because everyone looked at her in disgust and starts whispering when sge step foot inside the room. She run to check it, there's pictures of her kissing a guy. Quickly she took down the photos and run out of the room.

Hiding in a cubicle, Baekhyun is crying as she looked at the picture closely. It is when she and Chanyeol accidentally kiss. Her face is clear but Yeol's is d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter