19/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tear rolled down on Baekhyun's face, this romantic event will never be perfect without Chanyeol. The guy is mad at her and its making her guilt worst. If only she told him that she's with Junmyeon then maybe they might be together right now. Carefully not to step into a lit candle, Baekhyun managed to sit down on her bed to cry. Taking out her phone, she tried calling him again but still, his phone was off. For a while, Baekhyun listened and waited for the current song on speaker to finish before turning it off. Wiping her tears away she turned it off and drop her body on top of her bed, she's guilty and upset.

But then lifting her upper body up, she looks at the door when Chanyeol started to hum the strings of his newly bought guitar and sings with his deep husky voice. Looking gorgeous, Baekhyun chuckled, wiping her tears again. Still singing with his guitar, Chanyeol walks slowly towards her. Smilingly, without breaking their eye contact he sits beside her and continues to finish his song. Baekhyun remembered his first ever surprise back in the Philippines. Chanyeol is full of surprises, he's such a romantic guy and she's the luckiest woman to receive his love.

"Did you cry?" Chanyeol asks after singing her a song, putting down the guitar on the floor. Baekhyun nods and give him a sad puppy eyes. "Why is that my princess?" He asks, cupping her jaw as he thumbing her cheek.

"I thought you were mad." She gently asks, throwing him innocent eyes begging him to baby her.

Chuckling, Chanyeol leans down so their face were almost touching.

"For a second yes, but I trust you, I shouldn't react carelessly just because of my emotions." He explains to her.

"I'm sorry."

"I prefer to hear "I love you" than "I'm sorry" princess."

"Why are you so sweet? You're making me fall in love with you over and over again." She whispers gently.

"That's my plan princess."

"Oh god I love you Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol pinches his adorable princess' cheeks gently.

"I love you Byun Baekhyun." He gently whispers before claiming the inviting lips in front of him.

The guy's been planning this romantic night when Baekhyun's father told him, he and his wife will go to Busan for three nights. So he planned to surprise her since they were both busy and he needed her to feel loved despite of everything they're going through. Chanyeol wanted her to feel special over and over, he wanted to see her smile, he needed her to forget her worries even just for a night.

To her surprise, Chanyeol's surprise didn't end in that serenade. After their passionate kiss he drags her down to the swimming pool. Baekhyun's surprised of what she saw, there were Christmas lights above the swimming pool and a romantic round table for two at the very edge of the pool side. The table is small but elegant. Table cloth in white color is wrapping the table, a bouquet of white and blue roses were arranged beautifully inside a flower vase in the middle of the table. There's a bucket of wine again, a vegetable salad and a newly served rib steak, Baekhyun giggled, so this might be the reason why Chanyeol smells like meat.

Baekhyun felt really touched, she knew Chanyeol is a guy full of surprises but she never once thought about him doing such romantic surprise again. She's too in love with this guy. Their dinner date is fun, they were talking random funny things about their friends. Baekhyun also mentioned about her suspicions about Jongdae being attracted to Minseok, which is why she's close to the guy. They talked and laughed, they touched and kissed and they were too happy, letting the night sky witness their love.

Like this night full of love, Baekhyun wishes for nothing except this kind of night to spend with Chanyeol, no parents to think of, no exes to get jealous of, just them, simply having a dinner, staring into the depths of their soul, sharing the laughters and love.

When the night is getting late, the young couple starts to clean up the mess, Chanyeol carrying the table and chairs inside the house, returning it to their proper places, after with that he cleaned up the candles and the rose petals. Meanwhile Baekhyun is washing the dishes and suddenly receive a help from the gentleman.

Chanyeol is forced to stay for a night, Baekhyun isn't comfortable with the house yet and still get scared sometimes. Lying on the couch, cuddling together, Chanyeol is whining for but Baekhyun isn't in the mood, her favorite movie is playing on the TV and she wanted to focus on it. , Chanyeol insisted but Baekhyun got mad giving him a choice: leave or no . Without another choice, he went to sleep as he hold Baekhyun in his arms.

"Yeol, let's go to bed." She whispers. The movie just ended.

Without a reply, Chanyeol stands up and wrap his weak body unto his girlfriend. Backhugging her as he sleepily follows her upstairs. Diving to the bed, Chanyeol sleeps on his side, one hand underneath his head as the other is trapped in between his knees curled together. Baekhyun tucked him under her sheets, leaving him for a while to change her clothes. When she came back, carefully not to wake up Chanyeol she slides her body under the sheets, wrapping an arm on him. Despite of being careful, Chanyeol felt her, subconsciously, he stretched her arms underneath his head and pull her another arm closer to his waist until her chest is pressed against his back.

"Sorry Yeol." Baekhyun whispers.

"For what?" He mumbles in curiosity.

"Not granting you , I'm just tired. I know you did everything to make me happy but I'm really sorry." She continues.

"I love you than B." Chanyeol sleepily reply, turning his body to face her. "Sleep now Princess." He whispers to her before burying his face to the crook of her neck. "Love you." Weakly he says.

============

To make up with Chanyeol's effort for her, Baekhyun asked for their friend's help to throw him a surprise birthday party. The group held a meeting secretly without Chanyeol's knowledge three days before his birthday. Jongin and Sehun were assigned to steal Chanyeol's attention for a while so he would stop bugging her girlfriend for a while, saying Luhan and Sehun had a huge fight. While Luhan and Kyungsoo is assigned for the food since Kyungsoo is a good cook and Luhan is a great patisserie, as for Jongdae and Baekhyun they were assigned for decoration.

Chanyeol has his own apartment, Baekhyun doesn't know where it is though since her boyfriend is currently living with his parents to settle their problems. Luckily the boys know where it is and they will be celebrating it there. She doesn't want to spend it at their house because she's scared their mother's will only ruin the fun. She wanted it perfectly.

D-day. Baekhyun is panicking, the food where prepared on the table, the balloons and decorations were perfect, the cake is amazing, the wines were chilled, the music is great. But she can't stop moving around, worrying about something she doesn't know what. This is her very first time to surprise her boyfriend and she doesn't want to fail. Jongdae has begged her repeatedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter