8/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house is different, it is quiet and back to boring. Baekhyun greeted her mother and run upstairs to check her grandparents’ room. After seeing the abandoned room she runs back to her mother to ask where her grandparent is. 

"Oh darling, they already left this morning, your father drive them back." Her mother explained. Baekhyun can't contain her disappointed emotions and cries.

"But you didn't tell me, why?" She cried. 

"I thought Chanyeol told you?" She asks her daughter with an apologetic face. 

Baekhyun is angry that Chanyeol guy didn't tell her anything and she's raging mad at him right now. She wanted to punch his face. 

"He didn't tell you?" She asks her daughter again, putting down the kitchen towel, walking slowly towards her crying daughter. 

But even before she can reach her daughter, Baekhyun stormed out of the house, worriedly following her and eventually stopped when she saw her upset daughter entering Chanyeol's house. 

Her face is so red with anger and hatred, she is saddened that she didn't got to spend more time with her grandparents and guilty even more when she realizes that she choose to spend her time with her boyfriend than with them. 

The angry girl didn't bother to knock and entered the pass code of the Park's house. She doesn't have any idea where is Chanyeol's room and followed her instinct, thankfully she heard a noise upstairs and dashed out into the second floor. Baekhyun listens where the noise is originating.

Chanyeol is playing with his drum set, a headset were covering his elfish ear. He's attentively and passionately playing when Baekhyun run and pulls his earphone off his ears, throwing it to the bed when the guy turned to her with confused face.

Baekhyun is tomato red, she is obviously angry as she send Chanyeol hateful glares. Her eyes is raging with hatred but her tears were saying opposite. Chanyeol has never seen her once brokenhearted. 

"What?" Chanyeol asks her impatiently.

"What what? You didn't tell me they're leaving and now they were gone! I never get a chance to spend time with them! ! You're an !" Angrily she shouted at him, ignoring the fact that she just hurt Chanyeol's feeling.

"I was calling you yesterday and you turned off your phone! So whose fault is it now? I'm the now?" Chanyeol is right, she forgot that she rejected his call and turned off her phone. 

"I hate you Park Chanyeol! I hate you to the moon and back!" She yelled again before running out of his room.

Chanyeol is dumbfounded, he had never seen Baekhyun so brokenhearted before but damn it, is it his fault? Is it? Angrily grabbing his headphones back, slamming his drums with his drumstick.

It’s not that long after Chanyeol began suppressing his anger to his drums, if his drum set can walk they’d probably long gone by now by his abuse. His mother opened his room door and taps his back. Chanyeol looked up and found her smiling at him, taking off his earphone to hear what she’s saying. Realizing that her son didn’t catch it she repeated herself and walks out as he stands up.

Both of their fathers drive the old couple back to Busan and so their mother’s decided they’d eat at Chanyeol’s house this time. Chanyeol followed her mother back to the kitchen and help her sets the table. While setting the table, Baekhyun’s mother arrived alone without her kid beside or behind her. She explained how upset her daughter is, confronting why Chanyeol didn’t inform her. Chanyeol explained his side, Baekhyun's mother understood and shrug her shoulder. Maybe her daughter only needed some time to let everything off her chest.

After doing the dishes, Chanyeol went back to his room and lie down for a bit. Trying to get her off his mind he called Sehun and Jongin to play some computer game. To his dismay, Sehun said he’s out of town with his family while Jongin said he’s attending a wedding with his sister. Chanyeol is stressed out and decided to sleep off the agony of over thinking.

=============

Chanyeol is slowly falling asleep when he heard his door creak. Sleepily lift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter