18/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks, Chanyeol's relationship with his mother has been improving, he's been staying at their house to persuade her. Without difference, Baekhyun's relationship with her mom has a strong wall in between, the girl keeps on crumbling it yet her mother is a stubborn woman. Chanyeol is free to visit Baekhyun at their house and trying to persuade Baekhyun's mother who is acting like he's invisible.

Friday night, Chanyeol invited everyone for another night out, not in their usual but in a club, he haven't seen them since he and Baekhyun got back together, It is getting late, the club is getting crowded as party goers started arriving to fill up the loud inviting clubs. Chanyeol is glaring at his two couple friends who were shamelessly flirting in front of him, sipping a bottle of beer.

"You should invite Jenny sometimes man, she needs to chill out. Aren't you jealous with us?" Sehun teases after seeing the envious expression of his friend. Chanyeol only smirked.

"I don't get it Yeol, you don't love Jenny but you're still engage with her." Luhan added.

Listening to complains and lectures of his clueless friends Chanyeol's mentally laughing at his friends. Checking his phone, Chanyeol is worried why Baekhyun hasn't arrived yet, they were supposed to meet by 9 o'clock and she's an hour late. She's not picking up or texting back either.

"Hyung should I call Jenny Noona?" Sehun asks him. Chanyeol rolled an eye before sipping his drink.

"Call who?" A sweet voice asks. Lifting his head, Chanyeol smiled and stretch an arm for his girl.

Everyone panicked, they were aware about Chanyeol and Baekhyun's failed relationship and is still oblivious about them getting back together. The group knows Baekhyun has still lingering feeling towards the guy and careful not to hurt her. The two other girls stand up and excitedly hug her. Jongdae sadly can't join them because she's out of the country for work.

"No one Baek.." Sehun stutters, quickly elbowing Jongin to help him. Chanyeol laughed at his friend’s reaction. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow before casually sitting beside Chanyeol, leaving a space because she heard the ex's name.

"I thought I heard some girl's name.. I guess I'm wrong." She smiles at Sehun and the poor clueless guy smile awkwardly.

"What do you want to eat?" Chanyeol asks her, tapping the backrest of the sofa asking her to move closer. Baekhyun cross her legs, resting her elbow and looks at Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry, I already had dinner with Minseok oppa." She teases, smiling at the frowning Chanyeol.

"Baek? Are you dating already?" Luhan asks. Baekhyun happily nodded while Jongin and Sehun stare at Chanyeol. "Is it Minseok oppa?" Baekhyun smiles deviously.

She's a she's enjoying teasing their friends. Chanyeol tap the backrest again, begging her to move closer. Without showing any interest Chanyeol move to her instead, kissing her bare shoulder as she wear an off shoulder top. His unpredictable kiss made everyone freeze. Startled, Baekhyun turns to look at her boyfriend. Luhan & Kyungsoo exchanges gazes, Sehun is literally jaw drop while Jongin chokes.

"Baek, hyung has a lot to drink, he must be drunk.." Sehun panicky said.

"I'm not drunk. I just miss my princess here." Baekhyun is quick to push him away when Chanyeol hugged her sideways, biting her shoulder, gently it.

"You are embarrassing Park Chanyeol!" She said, still trying to push him away.

"Are you guys? Like.. back together or just?"

"Yeah, Baekhyun here just love me too much." Chanyeol proudly said, causing Jongin to laugh hard. "Why are you laughing?" Immediately, throws deathly glares at his younger friend.

"Baek,  when you left Chanyeol is brokenhearted, he's experiencing a major heartbreak." Sehun started to laughs hard clapping his hands knowing what happened next. Chanyeol stands up to stop Jongin but Baekhyun is quick to grab his shirt.

"I know this!" Sehun laugh. "You guys should hear this."

"After you left, Chanyeol avoided girls, he's uninterested and quick to reject every girl who tried to reach out to him. This happened for three years, Sehun has Luhan and they always hangout while I am stuck with this idiot. One time this hot chick tried to hit on him, Chanyeol panicked since he like her.. not like like, just lust, making his sleeping monster awake-"

"Don't listen B." Chanyeol covered her tiny ears with his giant palms.

"He panicked since he doesn't want to have -" Sehun laugh as Jongin continue his story. "He said he is gay.. and a rumor is quick to spread. Yep. The university thought he's gay and is in a happy gay relationship with me." Sehun laughed again his stomach is about to burst. Kyungsoo laugh as well, she hasn’t heard about the story. "That is why I said yes to Kyungsoo to save myself.." Kyungsoo's laughing face transitioning quickly to a mad face. "Of course I love you already before that baby."

Almost five minutes has passed, everyone is still laughing except Chanyeol who is still extremely embarrassed. Throwing tantrums as his girlfriend laughs at him, gulping down another beer, trying to slip this embarrassing moment off his memory.

Nobody from the group is really surprised, they were just shocked that they'd get back together this quick. Almost everyone in their group except Kyungsoo has witnessed how the two sincerely love each other. At the young age of 17, the couple already knows how it is to love and for five years without communication they managed to stay in love despite without any assurance that the other would remain in love. Happiness is painted right all over Chanyeol's friend.

Sehun and Jongin witnessed how Chanyeol changed without her, with their break up, with her leaving him. He suffered that his relationship with his parents became different, he changed, he became the opposite of Chanyeol they love that is why he insisted to move out. It is not the house that haunts him, it is not the memories he had missed but it is Baekhyun herself is that driving him insane. For weeks and months to years, Chanyeol is always d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter