15/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun wake up with her stomach growling, she sits down as she wander her eyes of where she is. It is Chanyeol's room for sure, with few guitars hanging on the wall. She smiled, when she tried to recall what happened last night, she pretended to fell asleep in the car and Chanyeol held her on his arms, carried her to his bed and he felt him panting a kiss on her forehead. Slowly she get up as her huger became unbearable.

Her world began crumbling down when she saw two pairs of eyes staring at her when she gets out of the room. Chanyeol is seated across a beautiful girl, she's tall, as she matches Chanyeol's height, she has a pair of dimples as well, her eyes were not that big, not that small, just perfect, her face is just beautifully flawless.

"Hey, lunch?" Chanyeol invites her.

Like a homeless person she walks towards them, her hnuger has long forgotten as her hearts aches more. The girl smiles at her, she smiles back. Chanyeol stood up to get her warm rice and stew. Baekhyun forced a fake smile and starts munching on the rice.

"Ah, this is an old friend, Baekhyun and Baek, this is my fiancée, Jenny." The girl reaches for her hand and she reach back.

"Nice to meet you Baek!" She greeted her, Baekhyun smiles in response.

Baekhyun is internally battling with herself, the day she has feared the most has finally come. Chanyeol introducing someone else, Chanyeol smiling at someone not her. The situation she is right now is more painful than him breaking up with her. Poking her food, she dazed out in front of the couple.

"Baek are you okay?" The girl asks her while Chanyeol throws her a questioning look.

"Ah, I think I need to go now, Busan is still a long way so I'll get going." She lied. She isn't really going home, she just needed to be far from here.

"You're still going to Busan?" She nods to the girl.

"Yeah, I don't have clothes here, it's all in Busan and I have a flight to catch three days after so.. I need to get going." She lied again, she isn't supposed to go back when she extended her vacation. Chanyeol's heart starts to ache, she's leaving again, he's going to lose her like a coward again.

"We are going with you, I want to visit gramps." Chanyeol replied. This is worst than the end of the world, she's running away from the couple now the stupid guy is playing on her, what sorcery is this?

"Oh no honey, I want to go but, I have a very important client meeting today remember? But you can go if you want."  She said to her fiancé, holding his hand throwing him an apologetic eye. Chanyeol sighed and nod sadly. "Oh my little bunny is sad?" Lifting her body up, she leaned to kiss Chanyeol on the lips. Chanyeol is taken aback for what she's doing, seeing Baekhyun bit her lower lips as she closes her eyes he kind of moved back and push her gently. "Oops, I'm sorry you have to see that Baekkie." She apologized to Baekhyun when she realized she's there.

"No, it's okay. I always see my friends doing that, I am fine." Lies. Lies. Lies. She lied, how can she be freaking fine when Chanyeol is kissing another girl in front of her, Baekhyun wanted to get blind, the poor girl wanted to curse and breakdown and just, she wanted not to feel, she wanted to die she wanted everything to be gone.

"Oh good to hear. Honey, I'm leaving now, thanks for the lunch." She said turning her face to Chanyeol. Chanyeol stands up and send her out of the apartment.

Baekhyun is left frozen. Chanyeol return after a few minutes.

"B, I'm just going to change. Finish your food so we can go." She nods, without looking at the guy.

The pitiful girl is trying to swallow her food, she's hungry and she needs to eat something but her body is refusing it, she can't even gulp water and so she left her food untouched.

When Chanyeol gets out of his room, Baekhyun has already washed the dishes and tiptoeing to reach something in a cabinet. Chanyeol quickly run behind her to reach it for her, Baekhyun's sadness has subsides down a little with Chanyeol behind her, chest pressing against her back, emitting the familiar warmth she longed to feel for ages. But then, she quickly snaps her senses back to reality. Turning around she bumped into the guy's tight chest, Baekhyun wanted to step back but she's pressed into the sink.

Chanyeol wanted to step away but Baekhyun is in front of her, she's making him weak, vulnerable. Closing his eyes, Chanyeol tries to hold himself back. Baekhyun gently push him and internally he's cursing himself. Opening his eyes again, he cups her face, caressing her cheeks as he lock eyes with her. Staring at her, they can still get lost in it, slowly they were back to their own perfect world. Where there's no hatred, no pain, just love and happiness. Slowly, Chanyeol leans down as he cup her chin, lifting it gently to meet his lips.

Before he can kiss her, Baekhyun strongly pushed him away. Blinking a few times, Chanyeol apologized when he realized what he had almost done. Baekhyun nod and they head out of the house.

=============

They took the train since it's getting late and Chanyeol can't drive properly, he still has a major hang over and don't want to get caught drunk driving. The train ride back to Busan is quiet, the two of them sleeps at the train, the more sleep the less talking.

Chanyeol is kneeling in front of her grandfather's grave, fighting back his tears, while Baekhyun is standing behind him, watching him apologize over and over again. Giving the man his privacy with her grandfather, Baekhyun walked out and waited at the entrance of the cemetery.

"B, let's go." He said.

"Are you okay now?" Baekhyun asks him after noticing a few strains of tears.

"No." He confessed. Oblivious to her, he's not referring to her gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter