12/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is frowning, it's only 9 o'clock in the morning but the sun is freaking hot already and it's burning his skin, irritated he take off his jacket and requested the driver if he can go faster. With all of Chanyeol's complains and whining Baekhyun finally reach her limit, impatiently she scolded him for being noisy. Finally he stayed quiet and closes his eyes as Baekhyun is sightseeing the busy streets of the city. 

Like a fish that has been gotten out from the water for too long, Chanyeol immediately run inside the hotel lobby, pulling their luggage. Baekhyun pays the driver and followed her childish boyfriend. Chanyeol is standing near the entrance waiting for her. 

The guy excitedly run to the showers as soon as they entered the hotel room, their parents actually book two different rooms yet Chanyeol insisted to use only one. Baekhyun started to unpack and put all their clothes inside the cabinet, they'll be staying for five days and it would be uncomfortable if she won't unpack. After unpacking their bags, she opens the curtain and took a picture of the sight and the arena where Maroon 5 is performing tonight. 

Growling in hunger, Baekhyun called the room service and asks for their best dish and ordered three servings since she's really starving. 

Baekhyun has knocked into the bathroom door a few times when Chanyeol shows no sign of leaving the water. When the food arrived and the boy hasn't gone out yet, Baekhyun ate the food, she was served with rice, sunny side up, few strips of bacon, and two sausages each plate, there were also a plate of clubhouse sandwiches and two fresh mango shakes. "Park Chanyeol I swear if you won't get out from there after three minutes I'll leave you alone here." Impatiently Baekhyun warns him.

It didn't take a minute after Baekhyun's warning and Chanyeol walks out the bathroom. Water dripping from his wet hair rolling down to his body, he's not wearing anything besides a towel covering his manhood. When she saw her eating at a dining table, he slowly walks behind her and leans down to kiss her neck.

"Baby I put all your clothes in the cabinet, now, put on some clothes and let us eat. I’m starving."

"You're playing my wife now huh?" He teases her before sitting down across her.

After they eat, Baekhyun went to take a nap and Chanyeol cleans up the mess and unpacked their other things that is left untouched. When he's about to go to bed Baekhyun's phone ring, he picked it up and answer, it is their parent's checking up on them. Chanyeol lied saying that Baekhyun is paying for their food thankfully they didn't bother for more and hang up. Carefully Chanyeol lie beside her and instantly fall asleep hugging his little girlfriend.

It is a two hours before the concert starts when the couple decided to line up. Chanyeol is wearing a short, a plain white t-shirt and white sneakers while the girl is wearing a denim mini skirt and a pink spaghetti top. The tall handsome guy is wrapping his arms around her neck as they qeueu at the crowded concert ground. Their undeniable ethereal visual is gaining attention from the fans that can see them, few of them were snapping a picture while the others were recording a video. 

Seated at the front row section, Baekhyun is excitedly waiting at her seat for the concert to start just a little bit uncomfortable because her skirt is too short. Her attentive boyfriend noticed the discomfort and travels his eyes around them, that's where he noticed a few fans were ogling at them. Excusing himself from his girlfriend who is busy taking a picture of the stage he approaches a girl.

"Hi! Uhm.. my girlfriend there wore a skirt and uhm.. she's a little uncomfortable because of her skirt.. do you mind if I borrow this for a while? I'll return this to you afterwards I promise." Shyly Chanyeol asks the girl in straight English.

Hurriedly, Chanyeol return to his seat, handing Baekhyun the banner. 

When the lights turned off, everyone screamed hard as the concerts starting. Baekhyun is excitedly smiling ear to ears and then, Maroon 5 finally came up on stage, Baekhyun's tears began pouring unannounced, the moment is surreal, like a dream come true. Chanyeol turn to look at her, his view is even more magical.

Song after song, the couple sang along, together with the other screaming fans. The concert is fun, even Chanyeol who isn't a fan is enjoying every song. Adam, the vocalist, were running around the stage, went closer to Baekhyun's section, the girl reaches her hand and Adam miraculously kisses her hand. When Adam runs to another section, Baekhyun hug her boyfriend and sob in happiness. Chanyeol giggled to the adorable sight of his girlfriend and hug her, her head. 

Happily humming, holding hands, Chanyeol pull the girl as he look for an open restaurant to order food. To his dismay, the concert ends later than expected and most of the restaurant nearby was already close. Luckily they found a crowded place near the seaside that is still operating. 

The couple argued as their suggestions wouldn't click. Baekhyun wanted to eat while the guy wanted take away. Defeated, Chanyeol ended up frowning and whining as they eat at a secluded table. After a delicious and satisfying meal, Baekhyun ordered some beer. Her boyfriend is glaring at her, urged to scold her but he can't just ruin her happy night and spoil her of what she wanted.

Chanyeol's gloomy expression became light after a few happy conversations, Baekhyun is a little bit drunk already and can't stop blabbering. She's happily telling how happy she is at the moment, about seeing Maroon 5 and Adam just kissed her hand. The guy is there on his seat across her, watching her speak, familiarizing how she scrunch her nose from time to time, he happily listens to her cheerful voice as if it is the most heavenly voice he has ever heard.

"You happy?" He asks her.

"Yeah.." The couple was eyes locking, lost in the universe inside their very eyes. "Because I am here with you." She smiled.

They toast and ordered a few more bottles one last round. Baekhyun is already drunk, stuttering as she talks nonsense. Chanyeol is impressed how she can handle her alcohol, her tolerance is really quiet high just like what she brag him the other night. 

Back to their hotel room, Baekhyun came running to the comfort room to puke. Her boyfriend is fixing her hair, tying it to ponytail. The girl is embarrassed that her boyfriend has to witness her in that state pushing him out. When Chanyeol is finally out of the comfort room she puke everything she has taken. 

Not long after brushing , Baekhyun walks out back to her worried boyfriend who is sitting, waiting for her at the edge of the bed. 

"Baek, do you need something? Are you okay now?" Baekhyun is too dizzy to reply only giving him a brief nod.

, Baekhyun spread her thighs and sit on Chanyeol’s lap, hands gently rubbing his chest back and forth, Chanyeol hold her hips, they were eye to eye staring right into each other's soul. 

"Let's get you to rest Princess, it's been a long day." He gently said, one hand tucking her hair back to her ear. Shaking her head she pouts, causing her boyfriend to laugh. "Okay what does my Princess want?" She smile deviously and get off from his lap. 

In mixture of excitement and nervousness, Chanyeol unconsciously gulps down his saliva, as he watches Baekhyun strip off her top, ing her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Snaking back to him when she's only in her bra and underwear. The guy clearly knows that Baekhyun is driven by alcohol to do such things, to respect her he doesn't want to touch her but she is seductively perfect and it is making him hard. 

Baekhyun leans upward to kiss his lips. At first the kiss is gentle and tender but when lust finally blinded the two it became messy and aggressive. Tongue fighting for dominance, teeth clashing unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter