Chapter 15

The Double D Dilemma
Please log in to read the full chapter

Present day, Daniel is due for his off day.

 

Giselle was pushing her grocery cart while talking on the phone with Sydney. With her headphones plugged in, she was able to multitask properly.

“He’ll be back tonight. Starting from tomorrow, it will be for two days. TWO TY DAYS! Imma find that piece of manager of his who negotiated his off days and kick his to the moon!” G complains while picking out lettuce in the vege isle.

“Make the most of it sweetie! You haven’t seen him in weeks! You deserve it! Is he staying over at your place tho?” Sydney asks, she’s on her grocery shopping errand too, on the other side of town.

“Yeah he is, he’s staying over. I will need to get JB to pick up his stuff before Daniel comes tho, come to think of it….” She’s thinking out loud while choosing cereal.

“JB? Why does he have ‘stuff’ at your place?”

“Well…” she couldn’t’ finish her sentence and hums one of his songs instead. She could not let the words out to tell Sydney what happened at JaeBeom’s studio and… thereafter.

Thankfully Sydney didn’t sense G’s hesitation over the phone call. “You be careful girl. If Daniel finds out, about this so-called platonic thing going on between you and JB, you’re in for a huge thunderstorm coming.” Sydney warns wisely.

* * * * *

Back home, G tidies up the apartment. She’s excited that any minute now, her man will walk in and they would be spending two peaceful days, indoors. She hadn’t seen him for close to two months now, as she curses his filming schedule. She heard the lock of the front door beep and the front door opens. She drops the Billie Holiday’s CD cover, after having slotted it into the player, and ran towards her front door. Tall, manly and smelling of Hugo Boss, Daniel walks in with his luggage, duffel bag and an electronic tennis racquet-bug swatter. She wanted to ask about the bug swatter but thought of all the things she’s missed about him which come flooding in.

She let’s out an excitable scream and hugs him firmly.”Babbbyyy….. DDddddd…!!! I’ve missed you so much!!” as she continues to smack kisses all over his face.

He drops his bags and the bug swatter, cups her face and kissed her eyes, lips, cheeks and trails down slowly, hungrily as if he was in a rush. She giggled and apologized for her lack of readiness. “I like you better without anything on.” He groans into her neck.

Daniel was kissing her again, slipping her tank top over her head. His strong hands dancing all over her back, as he fiddled to release her bra. “I need more practice.” He laughs in between kisses. “I’ve been away too long.” When finally he feet her . He was gentle, as they both undressed each other, kissing blindly towards the bedroom.

She started to tell him something but thought no, not now. They fell together and free, folded in each other’s embrace onto her newly fitted sheets she had prepared for this very occasion. They giggled in between kisses, as she struggles to take his shirt off. Finally Daniel puts a halt to the heavy petting.

“Sorry to ruin this absolutely fantastic reunion, Kid…” he mumbles with his face mouth all over her body. “I have not slept properly in two days. We’ve been rehearsing all day yesterday.” He rests his face sideways on her bare s. She’s disappointed but since they will be indoors all day tomorrow, she had time. She then his soft hair and hums him JaeBeom’s Holic to sleep.

Within minutes, he’s out like a baby. She slowly tucks him in and dresses up.

* * * * *

With her arms still encircled around Daniel’s neck, she faked a smile in hopes he didn’t hear her tongue slip. She bit the insides of her cheek and tried not to gulp.

He continues to hold her, with his bare chest still exposed to the sunlight that coursed through the kitchen window. He takes a deep breath. “What did you just call me?” he scrunches his eyebrows.

G coul

Please log in to read the full chapter