Responsibility in weight

Spring in August

Heyho~ guess who's updating? Lol

I don't know how to make a good title /sigh/

So, today's story is based on 2 prompts that I think are quite fair to be put together, and those are from:

Heartbrokenghurl: Married 2min but at the same time they're also university students then suddenly taemin got pregnant with mh's child

SopheaV: mpreg

 

Enjoy~


 

 


There was always one day in your life when everything seemed to happen on that particular day of the month, or of the year, or even of your entire life. It could be a good day for most people, yet it could be their worst day too. You could feel bubbly and happy, but you could break down and drawn yourself in self pity. Like, it was the day that you think that everything felt too much for you to handle.


It was probably that day for Taemin and Minho.


Morning came to their household ever so peacefully. The sun was peeking shyly behind the curtain, waking them up with its blinding ray and the sky was so clear and blue, clouds minimal to nonexistent. All in all, it was such a bright day.


The toast was slightly burned, but it tasted alright with butter and jam. Minho wasn't complaining at all. Drinking his milk after biting the last piece of his almost dried loaf of bread did help him digest the simple breakfast made by a sleepy Taemin. In a hurry, he grabbed his bag and gave the younger a simple kiss on his parted lips, not minding the yawn or the morning breath.


"I'm going, hmm? Love you," he mumbled, still chewing the crispy toast. And with that, he left for his morning class.


Taemin rubbed his sleepiness away, sighing as he realised how weird it was being left alone in their house. He proceeded to his breakfast, soon scrunching his nose in annoyance as he noticed that he just tasted something so bitter; it was no other than his burnt toast. Feeling guilty, thus he texted Minho, suggesting drinking more milk and water just in case his breakfast would cause him a stomachache.

 

 


It was only twenty minutes after settling down on his chair that Minho yawned sleepily as he listened to his professor explaining about operation management in English. He lost his interest in the middle of the class, not that he was bored or couldn't understand it, but because he was tired from staying up all night helping Taemin with his assignments. Even though Minho majoring in industrial engineering, he often helped Taemin with his computer technology tasks.


He couldn't help the heavy eyelids. Kibum nudged him on his side, strong enough to wake him up. With an annoyed sigh he turned to his friend, "What?"


"Not enough sleep, eh?"


Minho raised his eyebrows in reply.


"ing all night?" he snickered.


"Oh, shut up."


"Trying to make a baby, then?"


"We use a protection, Kibum."


"Ain't going to plow a seed inside Taemin?"


"We're not rushing it."


"Oh, not fond of having a baby?"


With a sleepy sigh, Minho answered, "We'll think about it after Taemin graduates."


"So, does that mean I am right, that you're sleepy because of your night escapades?"


"We're doing his assignment," He threw a judging look, big eyes rolling, "What a y head."


Kibum smirked at him. Right before Minho closed his eyes, his friend spoke again,  "What does it feels like?"


"What is?"


"Being married at such young age."


With a shrug, Minho nonchalantly said, "You everyday and everywhere."


His best friend laughed aloud, gathering attention to both of them and with those eyes looking at them, Minho's sleepiness gone in an instant; feeling somewhat embarrassed by his friend's ugly laughter. He did expect his friend would laugh at his joke, but not this loud. He apologised to the class and sunk on his seat, peeking at his phone just in case Taemin was texting him back after he said that he was fine with the failed breakfast.

 

-----

 


Taemin was getting ready to his afternoon class. Lucky that he decided to shower earlier because right now, he kept staring into their shared wardrobe with its doors opened wide because he totally didn't know what to wear. His jeans had somehow became uncomfortably tight, all of them were too tight on him and it pissed him off.


He decided to try Minho's. And what in the world! He stood in front of his mirror, inspecting his thicker thighs and bums which happened to have fit perfectly into his husband's jeans now. He gained two number in size; what a great revelation! And when he turned to his side, he finally saw a belly. With a wide eyes, he touched his stomach, feeling it a bit softer and fluffier than usual. The faint line of muscles were gone and they were replaced by fat. And his arms, they felt like pudding, courtesy of him.


Since he got married with Minho, he couldn't deny the fact that he kept gaining weight. Minho kept spoiling him with foods, more than when they were dating. Even though he was a big eater, his husband was just unbelievable. He ate a lot- like a lot and Taemin thought it was abnormal, albeit cute. They could eat plates after plates and spent a good share of money on food. The thing that ticked him off was that he was the only one that looked fatter, but Minho.


While he was busy poking his fluffy body, his phone buzzed. He snorted upon seeing the caller, swiping the green button to greet through the video. There was a gasp from the other side. His best friend, Jonghyun, had his frowned on display while lips trembling as if trying to keep his laughter down.


"Well, well, well," Jonghyun howled, "You look so... healthy. And chubby."


"Urgh!" Taemin groaned. "Not you too."


"Minho feeds you well, huh?"


"It's been a while, Jong," he faked a smile, "not even asking my well-being, you useless friend of mine."


"I can see that you're fine, why bother asking?" He laughed ceremoniously.


"Am I that fat?"


"No, not fat, I can't remember it but I think you pulled this look in what, junior high?"


"Gosh, I'm that fat?!"


"But you look healthy and most importantly, happy."


Taemin laughed shyly at that, "I am."


"So I guess Minho's been feeding you his protein and humongous meat, huh?"


"Jong! What the !"

 

-----

 


"I need to buy something later on," Taemin said as he met his husband in the library at lunch time.


They were attending the same university, but their class was in a complete different building with the main library in between. They met there for the first time, met again in a blind date, and eventually fell in love while spending their times in the library. Four months into their relationship, Minho was sure that Taemin was the one he should spend his life with. They tied the knot quietly, the ceremony was simple with only family and close friends attending.


"I'll pick you in front of your building then?"


"Yes," Taemin looked around before leaning into Minho's personal space, kissing the lips gently. Minho smirked over the sneaky kiss, him catching those plump lips with his teeth when Taemin stepped back. Taemin smacked his chest, protesting through his gritted teeth. Minho didn't see the sign of rejection, it was pure embarrassment; Taemin's cheek flamed up.


"See you on our date."


"It's not a date," Taemin stuck his tongue out, walking away from the part time librarian.

 

 


"Why do you need to buy a scale all of a sudden?"


"I think I keep gaining weight. If you haven't noticed it yet, I'm wearing your jeans because mine were too tight, so I need to go on a diet."


"Well," Minho furrowed, "You do get heavier and fluffier, but you definitely look good in my jeans."


Taemin glared at him, "You're only making it worse."


"Your weight has yet a problem to me, since I still can pick and prop you when we have ."


"But you said I'm heavier! Jonghyun called and he said I ate too much protein. Your protein. If you get what I mean."


Minho choked on his saliva and laughed aloud. "He's not entirely wrong, you swallow everything."


Taemin rounded his eyes and hit his husband's arms in disbelief, pink tinted his cheeks. "You're so stupid, Minho. Plus, Kai said I look like I eat ramyeon every night. I'm bloated. I'm getting fatter."


Minho ran his thumb over the cheek, "But I like the chubby cheeks. I can gnaw at it just to annoy you in the morning."


"I'm chubby," Taemin deadpanned.


"You're perfect no matter how you look."


"Aaww, that's sweet... but I have a body to manage, so that you can't look at someone else, but only me. Let's go!" Taemin spanked Minho's and walked towards the medical equipment store, leaving Minho with a stupid grin on his face.

 

-----

 


The day almost came to an end. Minho always got home a bit late because he had this part time job as a waitress in the afternoon until eight o'clock. All those part time jobs he took were for their small family afterall. Taemin had one too, and with that, they could eat and sleep comfortably. They planned to get a job as soon as they graduate, and built everything again from the scratch. Just the two of them.


"Taemin?" He called for the younger of them two as soon as he was inside. He put the food container on the kitchen table before he entered their bedroom. He could hear water running in their only bathroom, smiling wider when he heard Taemin singing in the shower.


Without knocking, Minho peeked inside; eyes soon feasting on the fair skin underneath the steamy shower, "Can I join you?"


Taemin jumped, almost falling to the floor before he threw him the shower puff in reflex, and Minho couldn't help but laughing at the startled man. He watched him groaned, holding his chest because his heart probably dropped when Minho scared him. Still laughing, Minho undressed himself to ness, enjoying the deadly glare from Taemin.


"Did I scare you?" Minho lifted the smaller guy to stand on his feet, chuckling more after getting a hard hit on his head.


"Hate you," Taemin kicked his shin, not too hard, but enough to coax a groan from Minho, "How many times did I tell you to stop joking around, scaring the out of me?"


Minho grinned widely, pinching the cheeks to stretch the pouty face, "I love your expression when I surprise you."


"Every time, you almost got me a heart attack," Taemin shoved Minho away, picking up the shower puff across the bathroom and continued lathering soap all over his body. He ignored Minho on purpose, pouting because he was annoyed.


The taller stood behind Taemin, helping him washing his back even though the younger kept stopping him from doing so. He poked his shoulder, tickled his nape, hugged his waist, his and kissed his ear, all of those mischievous things to get a smile from his husband. What Minho wanted, Minho got. Taemin soon giggling to the teasing, mushing the elder's face with the soapy puff.


"My wife is finally smiling," Minho trapped the younger to the wall.


"I'm your husband, idiot."


"Wife-like husband," he leaned closer, skin met in a hug.


Taemin s his hands around Minho's neck and shoulder, while Minho caressed him on his waist and thigh. They argued about it for quite some time, kisses came in between their statements. Minho knew Taemin didn't fancy being called wife, but still called him that way just to tick him off. And Taemin, even though he knew Minho was just kidding, kept defending himself. It wasn't a big fight, just a fun argument to have with while molding their lips.


Next thing was they became too engrossed in eating each other's face, hands touching inappropriately, and was inevitable. Little to no time, Minho had had his up Taemin's arse, ing in and out in many different positions. The evening was loud and fun indeed, typical of a newly wed.

 

-----

 


"Minho," Taemin called him with a broken voice.


"Hmm?"


"Minho..."


The elder inhaled deeply before slowly opening his eyes, eyelids stuck to each other because it was in the middle of the night. Taemin whined next to him, face rubbing to his chest, forcing him to wake up.


"What is it?" Minho asked, voice low.


"I'm so hungry," Taemin muttered.


"Seriously?"


"My stomach wakes me up. I'm starving."


Minho opened his eyes to see the time, and it was almost twelve. They fell asleep after a round of good bath and Taemin was hungry now even though they had eaten the dinner half an hour ago. Taemin always protested about how Minho was the one who was causing his weight gain, but for some reason, Minho more than often found that Taemin himself kept shoving food into his mouth lately; him still denying the fact that he ate more than the usual.


"I want a cake."


"We don't have cake."


"We don't?"


"No, you ate them all last night."


Taemin sighed out loud, kissing Minho's bare chest and climbed slightly on top of him.


"Is your stomach okay now?"


"Yes," his husband nodded. "I just emptied them earlier and now it's growling."


Minho collected the smaller guy in his embrace and looked into his eyes with worry, "You throw up again?"


Taemin pouted while he nodded, then he frowned when he remember the bitter taste of his refluxed stomach. So, the thing was, he kept throwing up in the middle of the night. This had happened for few days, maybe a week or so.


"I thought you're feeling better."


"I am, Minho."


"If I know you would be vomiting again, we shouldn't have ."


"But it's been almost a week since we have , so..." Taemin kissed his bare chest again. "It's okay, really."


Minho sighed, holding his husband as tight as he could. "Why is it only at night though? It's worrying me."


"And I wonder why I still have a belly even after vomiting profusely every night."


Minho's heart broken at that, but as if he was struck by lightning, his eyes snapped open. He shook his sleep away and immediately gulped upon the theory he had in his head. Taemin muttered how starving he was right then, protesting his growling stomach.


"Let's go to the doctor."


"I'm hungry, Minho... I need some food, not a doctor."


"You've been throwing up at night."


"Nah," Taemin nonchalantly ignored, "I think I just ate something wrong."


"A-and you eat a lot- like a lot, and it's not normal."


"I do not," Taemin pouted.


Warily Minho looked into the ceiling, then he quietly asked, "You can't be pregnant, right?"


"Eeeyyy, there's no way," he replied.


"No, seriously, think about it."


"What the hell are you talking about?" Taemin raised his head up, Minho seemed to be so caught in his thought.


The elder stood up abruptly and switched the light on, then he laid Taemin on his back and examined his body. Despite having a red face, Taemin watched Minho scanning his body up and down, hands shyly covering his crotch.


"You're chubbier," Minho caressed his cheek, then he went down to his one arm, pointing at the disappearance of his lean muscle, "Here too." Then he suddenly gripped his thigh, "It's so squishy, Tae."


"Why are you doing this, Minho?"


"And this," Minho placed his palm over his stomach, noticing the additional layer of fat underneath his skin. Taemin was skinny to begin with, his body was quite fit and he had lean muscle. But this Taemin right now, was too squishy, like he had grown layers of fat in only a month. "This belly-"


"I eat a lot, I get it," Taemin was displeased, "But you don't have to mention how fat I've become. Besides, you always use condoms-"


Taemin went quieter at that, before he gasped, "Please tell me that you used when we in the library last month?"


"I think so."


"In the university's toilet?" Taemin asked again.


"Which one? We in the toilet a lot, Tae."


"Oh, right," Taemin agreed.


"There're times when I didn't use condoms," Minho muttered quietly.


"Yeah, those moments without the rubber felt good," his husband dreamily sighed, "I remember that you almost come inside me few times. But you pulled out every time! I don't think I'm pregnant."


They came into a complete silence, unmoving from their current position. Taemin was still on his back, while Minho was on his knees, sitting in between Taemin's legs. He seemed to forget his hunger and fell deep into their respective thought. Minho's hand blankly Taemin's thigh, feeling the softness there, biting his lower lip just because he was suddenly nervous about the possibility of Taemin being pregnant.


They were not ready for this, both still studying and having a child this early wasn't in their schedule. They had agreed to think about expanding their little family after their graduation. Now was not the right time yet.


"We should-"


"Minho," Taemin suddenly cut him.


"What?"


" me again."


Minho stared down at his husband, eyebrows met in the middle. He then felt a grasp on his hand, his hand was basically squeezing the inner thigh of his husband. He didn't realise what he had done while he was thinking, but whatever it was, it managed to arouse him and harden Taemin's .


"Gosh! Sorry, I-" he was flabbergasted, hands and body detaching itself.


"You... don't want to me." Taemin then asked timidly, "Am I no longer attractive?"


"No, Taemin, no," Minho's heart stopped when he met Taemin's teary eyes. Taemin had been very insecure about his body weight lately, he kept wearing loose shirt just to cover his body. "You're so y right now, it's just- if you really are pregnant-"


"I'm not! Geez, Minho!" Taemin grunted.


"How do you know?"


Taemin then stood up, "Fine," he said. He fumbled with their shared desk and Taemin took out something that was unfamiliar to Minho. His husband, who still in his glory, went inside the bathroom and left the door slightly open. He heard rustles from inside and Taemin seemed to have a pee and that was when Minho realised what was Taemin doing. He was taking the pregnancy test.


Minho waited. He waited for quite some time. The wait felt so long and despite being so sleepy, his nerves were tickling him to stay awake. The result should be out now, he remembered reading the instructions with Taemin when they bought it, fifteen minutes the max, it said. But Taemin took a lot longer than that.


"Taemin-ah?" He called, but to no answer.


"Why are you taking so long?" Minho stood from the bed and started to walk towards the bathroom, antsy. "Tae?"


Before he reached for the doorknob, it flew open to an ugly Taemin. His eyes red and a pout resting on his face. Minho was stunned at that, and he could only open his mouth, closing it afterwards, no words to be spoken as Taemin threw his chest with the pregnancy test.


Taemin stormed pass by him, shoulder bumping quite harshly and ran to the bed. Minho warily picked the result and he saw two pink strips on it. His mouth just fell automatically. Taemin was pregnant. He had impregnated his husband. Taemin was carrying his child now. And he snapped to where Taemin was shooting arrows with his eyes.


"I always told you to pull out," Taemin's voice was small.


"And I did."


Minho should be happy, he should be joyful after knowing the result, for they were about to have a baby, a miracle that showed just how much they loved each other. However, seeing Taemin's eyes, he knew this was not going to be as pretty and romantic as it could be.


"I'm not ready for this," Taemin instinctively caressed his stomach. "I have yet graduated. What should I do? Not that I hate it, it's just- I'm not ready to be a parent."


"Oh, Taemin," the taller attended to his side in a split second, his arms wrapped around his husband possessively.


Taemin buried his head on Minho's crook, and he could feel hot tears falling on his skin. Although he was quiet, Minho could feel the sadness, the nervousness, the fear that Taemin had right then. He gave a reassuring kiss on his crown, as he kept apologising.


"I thought we're already being extremely careful," Minho whispered. "I'm sorry..."


There was a pregnant silence came in between them.


"Do you not want the child, Minho?"


Minho pulled away and stared at Taemin, "Honestly?"


"Do you?"


"I want it," Minho confessed, "I'm so happy somehow and I want you to keep the baby. But, if only you want this too."


"I was thinking about giving him up."


Minho's heart fell at the revelation. Taemin didn't want the baby, he didn't want to raise their first child and without him knowing, his vision became blur. Taemin then started to cry. He understood that the younger was afraid, was not ready for this, but he didn't want to understand why it was easy for Taemin to think about getting rid of their love.


He watched Taemin stripped away from his hug, he took his long sleeves sleeping attire and wore it. Suddenly he was being not confident in himself. Minho grabbed his boxers in silence too. They fit into their bed in suffocating silence. Taemin was giving him his back, but Minho could hear his little sob.


The elder of them too tucked him under the comforter quietly, not saying or commenting about anything. He just laid there, staring at the ceiling as his thoughts were too loud in his head. He could feel his heart beating so fast and he suddenly didn't know what to do. They couldn't sleep.


Minho could feel Taemin turning at him and he looked at him. Their eyes met and he came to embrace the younger one tightly. They sighed out heavily into each other's personal space. Who would have thought that the idea of being a parent could be so frustrating and scary like this?


"But Minho," he sniffled, "Is it weird that I have come to love the baby, somehow? Oh, , I'm saying something weird and it scares me..."


The moment Taemin said that, his heart melt down. He cupped Taemin's face and wiped his cheeks away from tears. With a couraging smile he kissed his forehead and then his trembling lips. They kissed for quite some time until Taemin calmed down.


"You don't know how much I love you right now, Tae."


Taemin chuckled after sniffing his snot, "Swear me that you will help me through."


"I swear, " Minho pecked his lips again, "We make him together. It is only wise if we raise him together."


"Him?" Taemin furrowed his eyebrows, "I want a baby girl."


"I want a boy."


"I want a girl and I have a feeling for it."


Minho combed a strand of hair away from Taemin's face and smiled, "Whatever."


They smiled at each other, and kissed again, only to be interrupted by a growling sound that was coming from Taemin.


"I'm still starving, even more after realising my pregnancy," Taemin sighed while looking at his stomach, but then smirking mischievously at Minho. "Feed me, daddy."


Minho freezed at the name and Taemin thought that he had caught a delicious prey that was his husband.

 

"Daddy?" He daringly winked at Minho, pouting a little.

 

"Oh, wow," Minho's voice went few pitch lower, "that... that bothers me a lot."


Taemin laughed loudly as he watched Minho went outside the bedroom and soon busied himself in the kitchen. He ignored the giddy feeling when he felt that Minho's crotch was twitching and slightly created a tent out of his boxers.


It was such a long day for both of them. And that day was just another start for the two of them. They knew that this was not going to be easy and their real adventure had just started. But it was definitely worth trying.


Taemin sneaked out into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Minho's torso, hugging him from behind before he left a wet kiss on his nape and shoulder.

 

Let's just say, that the late night snack time was a bit delayed because of the younger's naughty teasings. The night became a bit louder in their kitchen, a bit wilder, and maybe a little too wet after they ignored using protection since Taemin was already impregnated anyway.

 

There would always be that kind of day.

 


Hi, dearest reader and subbies^^ hope you enjoy this one. Thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a sweet message for me so that I can keep up with the remaining prompts.

So, who's excited for Kibum's solo?? Isn't he looking so confident and very very good on that stage? Omgomgomg kyaaaaa Kibum-ah, take my money, my wallet, my heart, everything! I'll throw it for you. and I'm so so proud of him, somehow~

I hope everyone could see how brilliant of a star he is. But, where the hell is the teaser?! Me want a teaser!

I think I've rambled too much. See you guys around^^

Love,

aqcelnicorus :D