Muse

Spring in August

Prompt from taemilkeuuu: Taemin acting spoiled right after his 2nd day concert because tomorrow is their anniv but minho should depart to japan early and he still had his 3rd day concert (he'll catch up the day after tomorrow tho)

This one is pretty short. It's not about their catch up upon the anniversary, it's the night after the second concert. I literally expand the prompt into paragraph. No addition to it. Hope it won't be that disappointing. Enjoy!


 

 

"Hmm?" Minho sighed out sleepily when a body jumped on his stomach, splayed across him, a slight damp hair resting on the left hand beside his body while his right hand made contact with some soft yet supple buttock, and most importantly postponing him going into REM. They were funnily forming a cross on the bed.

"It's too early to go to bed," whined Taemin, he squirmed and rolled on top of Minho as if he wasn't heavy. People just didn't know that the Taemin they knew was actually pretty heavy. Or it was just Minho getting weaker.

"I have early flight tomorrow," Minho touched the damp hair, eyes still closing.

"Where to?"

"Japan."

"You're not going to my concert tomorrow?"

"I went today, didn't I?"

"Well," Taemin sat up immediately, Minho already started to to miss the warmth of the younger.

He opened his eyes to a pouty Taemin. With a sleepy smile he poked Taemin's side, he knew the boy was ticklish, and he would end up blue in the eyes if he did that, but he paid no mind about it. When Taemin flinched and glared at him, he smiled so widely. Sleep seemed to walk away from him.

"What is it, hmm?" Minho put his hand on the thigh, feeling the soft fabric that was not as soft as Taemin's skin.

Taemin pouted even more, in a dramatic way. The younger poked Minho's fingers and knuckles, pausing for quite a while. Minho took in the sight and noticed how disappointed Taemin was. Did he do something wrong? Did Taemin really couldn't- or more likely didn't want to understand his schedule?

"Taemin-ah," he sat up and wrapped his one arm around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him in a hug which Taemin didn't refuse. He placed a reassuring kiss on his neck subtly before he parted.

"Tomorrow," Taemin trailed off.

"What about tomorrow?" Minho stared into those tired eyes.

"Is our anniversary."

There was a pause, a bit too long, and it made Taemin rounded his eyes in disbelief.

"You don't even remember!"

"What? No! I do remember."

"Then why you have to go to Japan? Can't you spend your time with me?"

"I thought you're the one who never want to celebrate any important date in our relationship."

"But after years dating you, I can't help but want to celebrate it somehow."

Minho chuckled, hands already cupping both side of his face. Taemin looked at him, expecting, and as he pressed their lips together in a slow kiss, he could feel the trembles in Taemin's breath. Honestly with Taemin's concert and his schedule, they barely shared any intimate moment. And the kiss, was like a refreshing beverage in the summer.

"Hey, easy," Minho whispered as Taemin's kiss became hungrier, biting and his lips hard.

Taemin whined like a child, throwing his face on Minho's pillow, sullen and yet embarrassed. He mumbled something, but Minho couldn't understand any of his word. The elder of the two then rubbed his palms together, warming them up before he placed it on both of Taemin's shoulders, easing the tensed muscle that worked extra hard for the concert. There was a content sigh following his act.

"I love your hands."

"Only my hands?" Minho asked, amusement laced his tone.

"Your hands," Taemin paused to enjoy the nice pressure from those fingers on the junction of his hair and neck, when it unfolded the knots on his back. "Can do magic."

Minho raised his eyebrow when Taemin lazily peeking at him with suggestive eyes.

"They give better massage than the masseus, they're big and warm, they give comfort, and well, they can do naughty things too. Excellent at it, too. So yeah, I love your hands."

"Are you trying to seduce me?" The elder chuckled.

Taemin smiled smugly and shrugged. It was cute, thus Minho couldn't help but kiss him on the cheek. Oh, how he loved his boyfriend.

"As much as I want to touch you, I will not. Concert day three, remember?"

The pout surfacing yet again.

"You don't want the soreness while dancing the long hours of performance," Minho laid next to him, one hand still roaming on the spine, giving him a comfortable pat. Taemin then crawled on top of him again, hands taking both of Minho's palms onto his buttocks. The elder snorted in disbelief.

"Tomorrow is the anniversary," Taemin pushed one more time. "But you're not going to be here with me."

"I'll come back sooner than you can imagine."

"Tch, we've been spending our time apart for quite some time, and you don't seem to mind it a tad bit, do you?"

"What are you saying, Tae? I miss you every day," Minho gave him a little peck on his lips, hands kneading the supple flesh within his palms.

"Then why don't you undress me now?"

"I have to go in like, three hours, I need to catch some sleep. And you, you have to get some rest too. You've been working so hard since yesterday."

Taemin smiled as he heard the proudness in his boyfriend's tone. They stared into each other's eyes once again, before they met halfway for a kiss. Minho was carefully nibbling the younger's lips, pouring all of his heart into the kiss. They exchange of their tongues, savouring the intimacy they missed so badly.

"I'll do anything to make it up for it," Minho caressed the apple of Taemin's cheek as they parted, puckering his lips to land a peck on his chin.

"You will have to do a lot," Taemin was still unhappy about his schedule.

"Surely."

"You have to sleep with me, make me plentiful breakfast," he started mentioning he wanted to do with Minho.

"I'll hug you all day."

"Kiss me whenever," then he whined, "How is this our first kiss after a month?"

Minho chuckled, "Is it?"

"I want a day just for us, to celebrate our anniversary, and then to make love."

"All night long."

Taemin nodded excitedly, eyes dreamy as he repeated in a whisper, "All night long."

"And then?"

"Before that I want to go for a drive, delicious lunch, making out after an ice cream dessert, Han river at night, our favourite tteokbokki later on, late night movie, and make out in the parking lot."

"That sounds like a plan."

"And then we will have a romantic, slow . Rough one for the second round. And maybe if we're still alive, we can do more rounds."

"I can't wait," Minho kissed him again. This time a bit eager, because he really couldn't wait to be able to hold Taemin again. The past months were a bummer, they barely saw each other because of their respective schedule. Even Taemin spent more time in the company and slept in his house. They missed each other.

"I want you to spoil me."

"I promise you that," Minho patted his buttocks again before laying him on the side, "Now let's get some sleep, alright?"

Taemin frowned at him when he mentioned sleeping, but agreed when Minho opened his arms, embracing the smaller body as they entangled their limbs together. Minho left a heartful kiss on his forehead and with that, they welcomed the sleep.

"Thank you for coming today," Taemin mumbled quietly, coaxing a smile from Minho.

"I wouldn't want to miss your concert," they shifted closer.

"You shouted a lot. Is your voice okay?"

"A fanboy can handle that alright."

"You don't know how happy I am seeing you in the crowd."

Minho patted the now dry hair, "I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah?"

"Hmm.. You really are the best on the stage."

Taemin chuckled quietly, kissing the corner of Minho's lips before he made himself the little spoon right after, "You're my muse."

 

 

 


A small portion of cheesiness won't kill you, right?

Thank you for reading! And I have decided to give this story another chance, and will write all the prompts that's given. It will take some times, but I hope you guys will patiently wait for the next update and enjoy the stories. I have an idea of makin a chaptered story in the future, omegaverse. I wonder if I should give it a go or not. I'm still unsure about it.

Leave a comment!

love,

aqcelnicorus :D