CH 01

Family Drama

CH 01

 

 

A long brown haired girl yawn while waiting for a pick up, she doesn’t interested in talking with a group of girl who also sitting at the school lobby waiting for their pick up too. She just finished the student orientation day. Today is her first day of becoming high school student.

“Hey, Jen Jen!” a blonde girl with a unique faceline and y lips threw herself at the seat beside Jennie.

“Hey, Liz!” Jennie smirked to her friend since junior high, Lisa.

“Oh Geez.” Lisa pop her lollipop while looking at the group of girl who still chattering, there is one girl who keep dominating the chat and Jennie knew Lisa threw an annoyed stare to that girl.

“What?” Jennie asked.

“That girl, her name is Nana Komatsu, she’s half Japanese. She’s in my class, sooo noisy.”

“I see…” Jennie threw gaze toward her too.

Suddenly an overpriced super car entering the school lawn. The group of girl who were busy talking suddenly stop and turn to where the noise of the car.

“Oh My Goshhh… look at that car!” a girl gasped.

“Whose car is that?” a girl named Choa asked.

“Whoever. If it’s a guy, I need to date him!” Nana laughing.

“After me, miss!” Choa pretended to kid around but they all knew she’s being seriously competitive to an imaginary thing Nana said.

“Are we even allowed to bring such car to school?” another one asking.

“Of course.” A y voice replied, they all turned to see a tall boy with a dirty brown hair and super y smirked walking toward the lobby, he stopped by beside the girl who asked. “Of course we allowed to bring any kind of car… as long as you have one.” He winked.

“Aww… June! You’re so funny.” Nana giggled.

Lisa rolled her eyes. She got up to left with her twin brother, June.

The girls attention back to the super car, because now the car is right in front of the lobby. The car window rolled down and a guy in white blonde hair with a slight lime color in it, wearing the school uniform and a stylish sunglasses.

“Holly mother… imma date him!” Nana–once again—tried to claim whoever it is.

“Jen Jen… your pick up is hereeee~” Lisa purposely said it out loud.

“Hey June, hey Liz.”

“Hey Mino Oppa.” Lisa replied and June waving at him before walked towards their own pick up.

Jennie walk passing the girls and sighed when Nana and her gank immediately throwing uncomfortable gazes on her.

“Is that her boyfriend?”

“Oh My My, she’s dating senior?”

“Who’s this girl?”

“Jennie from my class.”

And the girl named Nana keep looking at Jennie until she get in the car.

“What took you so long, oppa?” she asked.

“Hmm, I had something to take care of.” He replied. “How’s the first day of school?”

“Boring.”

“Ya! Make some friends!”

“Said a guy who only got one friend and one squad full of people who thinks they’re handsome.” She mocked him.

“My squad never think we’re handsome, other people said that.”

“Then why that Bobby, your closest friend, is not in the squad? I bet because he’s not pretty enough to be on there.”

“You talking about me?” suddenly someone appear from the backseat.

“Holly !! You frightened me! You!!’ Jennie started tp hit Bobby with her bag.

“ouch! Jen easy easy! I’m sorry!”

Mino was laughing so hard.

“ya… Jennie-ah, oppa is not in the squad because that squad is only for the third year, while me is still second year, not because I’m ugly…” boby is younger than Mino by a year and older than Jennie but Jennie always refuse to call him oppa.

 

+

 

“Can you not making me stress?” Jiyong sat in the luxurious leather sofa in his living room, talking to his phone when the kids get in.

“I’m home.” Mino said.

Bobby bowed, “Hello Mr. Kwon.”

“Daaadddyyy” Jennie ran to him and claim a hug, but Jiyong seems in a serious conversation.

“Yes, kids are home.” He said, “I said you’re not going anywhere.”

Three of them quietly went to the dining room, the maid who welcomed them said that the lunch is ready.

“You said you weren’t feel good and even this morning you got a slight fever, then why I didn’t find you at home now?” he said. “What meeting? I handled everything!”

“Is Dad on phone with mom?” Jennie asked.

“Guess so…” Mino drink his water.

“They argue?” Bobby asked Mino too.

He nods.

“Are they argue a lot?”

“Mostly when Dad is worried.” Mino said.

“Chae, please don’t argue, what’s so hard of just telling the chauffeur to drive you bacl here? I hate to see you get sick, you stressed me out you know that…” his voice got softer.

“Ah yes, Mom told me she catch a cold but she got meeting today, I guess dad knew and sent people to do the meeting but then he didn’t find her at home now.” Jennie said.

“Is your Dad always come home during lunch time?” Bobby asked.

“Nope, but if Mom is sick, he’d be home.”

Jiyong ended the phone call and walked towards the dining table.

“Hey little baby, how’s the first day at school?” He kissed Jennie on the cheek.

“I made friends…” she grinned.

“Yeah right.” Mino rolled his eyes.

Jiyong laughed, “Hello Bobby, how’s Youngabe and Dara?”

“Mom and Dad are fine… Dad is a bit busy.”

“I heard so…” he sat on his chair, “kids… you ate lunch without changing clothes?”

“We’re hungry… don’t tell Mom~” Mino said in aegyo and Jennie pretended she’s about to throw up.

“Mom will be home soon.” Jiyong said.

“Are you mad at her?” Jennie asked.

“Me? No… I was just worried because she’s catching cold… she should rest.” He got his lunch served and started to eat it.

 

After they all finished eating, Mino asked Bobby to play some video games upstairs whiel waiting for the time they will go to practice some basketball with the neighborhood kids, while Jennie went to her father.

“Daddy~”

“Yes, baby?”

She sat in a sofa in Jiyong working room.

“Hmmm…” she act cute—the usual act if she wants something.

“You must be wanting something.” Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

She chuckles, “Can I not going to school and pick up from school by Mino oppa?”

Jiyong paused his works, “Why?”

“Because everyone is picked by the driver.”

“But you and Mino is at the same school.”

“But he can be too extra sometimes! Moreover, that annoying friend of him.”

“Who?”

“Bobby.”

Jiyong laughs, “Bobby is a very very good boy.”

“Nope. He teases me a lot and too much! Team up with Mino oppa to bully me.”

“There’s no way people can bully this tough girl of mine, is it?”

“Daddy! I want to go to school with driver! Not Mino oppa!” she pouted.

“Okay… okay… if—“

“No, Jennie, you’re going to school with Mino.” Someone enter the room.

Medium length blond haired woman, with healthy curve walked in.

“But mom…”

“No buts, young lady, Mino is 18 and finally legal to drive his own car, so you’re gonna go with him.” She said. “What’s the point of wasting more things just because you can’t get along well with you brother.”

“Mino oppa hates me.”

“He’s not, baby…” Jiyong patted her hair.

“Hfft! Mommy is always on oppa’s side!” she raise from the sofa then leave the room.

“Kwon Jiyong…” his wife turned to him, “the King of spoiling his daughter.”

Jiyong sighed. “She just a little stubborn… and she get that from you.”

“Me?”

“Yeah, you.” Jiyong went near his wife, “Lee Chaerin, Queen of not listening to his husband.”

“I said I’m fine.” She touches her own forehead.” She said, “My fever has gone.”

Jiyong put his forehead against hers, “Still a slight fever in it.”

Chaerin sighed.

“Have you eat anything?”

“I had…” she said.

“Now go sleep.”

“But—“

“No, buts.” He said, “I’m going back to the office, I’ll see you tonight.” He kissed her before leaving the house.

 

 

to be continued


Hey everyone! i'm shocked when i see the upvote and subscriber for this story, OMG, the meme on IG must be so popular, ain't it? BTW, i had hard time finding time to write. yet i had my mind branches for bringing so many abandon stories back to life. GOSH i need to focus! HELP!

love ya EV.

PS. which one you prefer? me making new story about: arranged marriage story (like silver spoon & marriage 101) or another rated M?