CH 09

Family Drama

 

9

 

Mino walked inside the house while still hugging Jennie that never stop crying.

“Stop already, Jenjen.” Mino sighed, “Drama queen.”

“How’s the concert—” Chaerin stops when she saw Jennie’s crying, “What happened?”

Jiyong appear from his office room after a while.

“Daaad!” Jennie runs to her father.

“What happened?” Jiyong startled to see his daughter crying.

Jennie just shook his head while drowning in her father’s arms.

“Explain, Mino!” Jiyong raised his voice.

“Not my fault Dad! We’re almost get robbed.”

“What?” Jiyong and Chaerin gasped.

 

Chaerin holding on Jiyong’s hand when they’re watching the active camera in Mino’s car.

Jiyong saw the con and hear the conversation inside the car from the blackbox. Means that Jiyong knew how frightened Jennie was, and listening to his girl crying and sobbing like that breaks his heart.

Jiyong's hand trembling and Chaerin knew Jiyong is in killing mode.

“I’m sorry Dad, that was the only way I know to get home.” Mino said after they finished, “It was dark and a little quiet, but I don’t know—“

“Mino, son, this is not your fault at all.” Jiyong smiles, the whole family knew he could kill a man with that smile.

Jiyong took a deep breathe.

“Kids, now go upstairs and have some rests.” He said.

“But Dad…” Jennie said. “I’m still scared. Can I sleep with mommy?”

“Of course.” He smiles. “Go upstairs with the kids, honey, I have works to do.” He smirkes.

Kids are upstairs and Jiyong repeatedly taking a deep breath to stable his heart rate. he got the picture of the cons in his hand. He could grab his car key and blow their head with his own hands if he wants, but that'd be the old Jiyong.

"The new Jiyong wouldn't let his hands dirty..." he murmured, Jiyong should keep his promise to his wife, not get himself into trouble. ever again. "This is when you need someone to do it for you."

 

+

 

“Omo!!” Lisa gasped when Jennie told her about the incident.

“It was so scary that I can’t stop crying!” Jennie said.

“Oh… poor baby.” Lisa pouted. “but…”

Lisa sliding closer to Jennie and lower her voice.

“Why don’t you just shot him?”

“Shot him?” Jennie asked back.

“The robbers.” Lisa said,

“W-whaat?”

“Does your father never teach you to use gun?” Lisa whispers.

“What??”

“Shh…” Lisa shush Jennie.

“But Lisa, we’re underage!” Jennie said.

“So? Culprit never looking at age when they put us in danger!” Lisa continues, “Jen, we’re no ordinary girl, we’re the princess of multibillioners, and our fathers has this so called enemy we never know.”

“Uhh that might be your father, not mine…”

“Oh Nini, you should prepare for incident like what just happened to you.” Lisa lower her voice again, “to protect yourself in easy way, like know how to fire some guns.”

“Did your father taught you that?” Jennie asked.

“Of course!” Lisa looking at their surrounding, “I have gun in June’s car dashboard. Just in case.” She whispers.

Jennie gasped.

“Hey! What are you girls gossiping about?” June came and sit near Jennie.

“just the scary moment I experienced last night.” Jennie said.

“oh I heard about it.” June said.

“What? How?” Jennie asked.

“I was playing game in mommy’s walk in closet when I heard mr. Kwon call dad last night.” June said.

“You eavesdropping?” Lisa asked.

“Not when Dad let you listening, well, he always put phone calls on speaker when he’s busy doing his skincare routine—”

“You father do a skincare routine??” Jennie asked.

“What you think makes him so handsome and flawless?” June rolled his eyes.

“Ya! Ya! Focus on the subject, please!” Lisa said.

“Well…” June took a dramatic breathe, “I heard…”

 

“Hello, Jiyong-ssi.” Seunghyun put down his phone after pressing the loudspeaker button.

“Seunghyun-ssi, my daughter just had a traumatic event.” Jiyong said after a little chit chat.

“What kind of event is that?”

“She and Mino almost get robbed by some cons, happened after the concert they watch with Lisa.”

Jiyong told him the detail while Seunghyun putting some essence on his face skin.

“So, how can I help you?” Seunghyun asked.

“I will move the show about your product to the prime time if you help me looking for these bastards.”

Seunghyun smiles, “You don’t have to do that Jiyong-ssi. I will do it for Jennie, my daughter’s bestfriend.” He said, “just sent me the video from Mino’s car and I promise you those people will disappear in less than 24 hours.”

 

+

 

“Jenn…”

someone matched Jennie’s pace when she walked out the school lawn.

“Oh hey, Bob.”

“Yah! Call me oppa.” He said.

“No, thanks, BOBBY-SSI!”

Bobby laughs, “Oh by the way, I heard about it.” Bobby said.

“About what?”

“The robbery attempt,”

“Oh…” Jennie nodded.

“You okay?”

“Do I look okay?” Jennie scoffed.

“Yes you do.” Bobby grinned, “you look so fine.”

“Go away!”

“Nope, I told Mino that I will protecting you.”

“So?”

“So I need to be beside you everytime, I will following you around since today.”

“What the—go away!” Jennie scoffed then running away, leaving Bobby laughing as Jennie is annoyed.

 

Jisoo looking at her brother from a far.

“Hey.” A girl greets her.

“Hey, Rose.”

“What are you doing?”

Jisoo sighed, “I hate to see my brother is too close with that girl, I mean, she act like a queen, she’s snob and spoiled… I don’t like her.”

“Jennie?”

Jisoo nodded.

“Well… maybe we should know her personally before judging her.” Rose shrugged.

“I don’t know… seems like she made herself exclussive, maybe just because she has brother in 3rd grade.”

“Ah… Mino sunbae?” Rose asked.

Jisoo nodded.

“He went to my house several times.”

“Really? What for?”

“uh… he’s the friend of my brother… B.I.” Rose paused, “Why you seems very interested in him? You like him?”

“No!”

“Come on… you like Mino sunbae, right~?”

“No! Rose stop!” Jisoo pouted.

“Doesn’t he a good friend of you brother?”

“He is, but he never went to my house, its always oppa who went to his house, and its all because oppa wants to meet that spolied barbie.” Jisoo said.

“Maybe you should befriend Jennie… to get closer to her brother~?”

“Rose stop! I don’t like him that way!”

Rose laughs, “Alright~”

 

+

 

Jiyong shook Seunghyun’s hand before he whispering to him.

“They’re gone, as I promised.”

Jiyong smirked, “Thank you.”

Actually Jiyong already eceived the report about the cons who attacked Mino and Jennie is already disappear. To where and how is only Choi Seunghyun knew about it.

“Anything for the kids, Jiyong-ssi.” Seunghyun smiles. “Anyway, I invited another guest in thus lunch meeting, if you don’t mind.”

“I wouldn’t mind if it necessary.” Jiyong said. “Who is he?”

“Lee Seungri.”

Jiyong paused, the closeness between Lee Seungri and his wife is still mystery for him. Jiyong could easily looking for a man’s background in a second but it always hard to do it on his own family.

“Do you mind?’ Seunghyunasked.

“Not at all.” Jiyong smirked.

 

+

 

Jennie checking the clock in her cellphone, “Where is Lisa…” she murmured. She just got her nail done in a nail salon near their school area, now she’s waiting for Lisa who’s gonna pick her up after her extended lesson at school. Jennie took her cellphone again and thinking about calling Lisa when some students from another school came to her.

“Hey pretty.” One of them starts to annoy her.

Jennie stay still.

“Are you waiting for someone?”

Jennie still didn’t anything.

“Are you mute?” another guy started to lose his patience.

“Hey… answer us, lady, unless you prefer action than talking.” That guy is about to touch her when suddenly someone pull his collar from the back.

“Leave her when I still got patience.”

Jennie lift her head and see Bobby.

“Oh the boyfriend? Or just a bodyguard?” they mock him.

“You wanna go or chit chat?” Bobby asked him.

“I want chit chat ith that girl. Not you.”

WHAM!!

One of them suddenly hit Bobby, Bobby get up and return the punch.

“OMG!!” Jennie gasped.

While Bobby and three other guys are engage in fights

“OMG!! Stop! STOPP!!!” she screams.

“Jen!!” Lisa came with June and saw the chaos.

Jennie still trying to stop the fight.

People gathers and start to arbitrating them. They didn’t stop until one of the school teacher passes by.

“Oh My God…” Jennie came to Bobby while the other guys from other school are already taken away by their teacher who came after a while. “Are you ok??”

Bobby didn’t say anything, Jennie could see he ripped his lip.

“Bobby… come with me.” The teacher sighed. “You’re in trouble.”

 

 

to be continued


i really want to give Bobjen a loveline but... maybe not in this story. hmm^^

love, EV