CH 04

Family Drama

4

 

 

“Maybe we should greet them.” Bom said.

“Sure, why not.” Seunghyun added.

“Son,” Seungri talk to One, “Maybe you should go home.”

“But, dad…”

“Go, call the driver now.” Seungri said. “This is an adult business meeting.

One sighed then leave.

 

“Kwon Jiyong.” Seunghyun stand up.

“God, Choi Seunghyun!” Jiyong laugh while spread his arms and gives him a light hug.

Chaerin also smiling widely when she saw Bom, “Unnie!”

“What a nice coincidence!” Park Bom said.

Jiyong throw his sight to Lee Seungri who is just raised from the chair.

“Ah this is Lee Seungri, my friend from China.” Seunghyun introduce him to Jiyong.

Chaerin turned and paused a second.

“Nice to meet you.” He bowed, so does Jiyong.

Seungri stealing gaze to Chaerin, he’s ready if Chaerin swayed.

But she’s not, Chaerin is politely bowed at him and it makes his heart heavy.

Does she forget about me?’Seungri thought.

“So, you’re in a meeting?” Jiyong asked.

“Not exactly a meeting, Seungri here is just back and settled down in Korea again after live in China for years. So we meet as friends and who knows things going better and business ideas came up after that.” Seunghyun smiled.

“That’s the best.” Jiyong smiles.

“What about you?” Seunghyun asked.

“Just going out for a date with this lady.” Jiyong smirked.

“Kwon Jiyong… really know how to treat a lady.”
“Only one lady deserves this kind of treatment.” He said, “oh correction, its two ladies… my daughter.”

“Jennie, right? She’s a sweetheart, I’m glad she’s friend with Lisa.” Bom said.

“Of course she has to find friend like Lisa, she’s also sweet and undoubtedly pretty just like you, unnie!” Chaerin said.

“This family conversation is very interesting,” Seunghyun said, “But I’m afraid Seungri will be confuse.”

“Oh I’m sorry.” Jiyong stops.

“It’s perfectly fine, I have family too so I understand, its just that I don’t have daughter.” He smiles.

 

+

 

“New kids, new kids!” Some girl in Mino’s class buzzing as a guy entering the classroom guarded by a teacher.

“Everyone, today we have a new friend, his name is One and he’s just moving from London.” And without a doubt all girls sqeualing to see how cute is One.

One show his perfect teeth by smiling wide while introducing himself.

“Do you speak Korean?” a girl asked.

“Yes, I speak, Korean, Chinese, English and a little French.” One smirks.

Mino looking at him while he’s walking to his seat.

“He can go to your gank, Mino-ya!” Seung Yoon said to Mino who sit behind him.

Mino just scoffed.

One sat across Mino, he sat with B.I while Mino with Hoony.

“Hi, I’m One.” He greet B.I.

“I’m Hanbin, but people called me B.I.”

“Cool.” One replied, “Please take care of me.”

 

+

 

The news of new handsome student enrolled alreay spread around the school and girls are more than curious to see him during the break time, One and B.I went to the main canteen where the popular squad also found. As usual, girls from the second grade also there to fangirl. Yup, only from the second grade because it’d be a problem to the first grader being at the main canteen, they’d most likely will get bullied by the senior.

“One oppa!” suddenly Lisa—a first grader—appear from the door.

All girls eyes are ready to eat her alive.

“Lisa!” One smiles and robbed half of girl’s heart in the room.

“You finally move here!” Lisa jumping happily. “Daddy told me that I should help you up if you need it.”

“Thank you.” One chuckles, but somehow he’s a bit uncomfortable with the sharp gaze those girls gave to Lisa.

“Hey, Lisa, right?” B.I suddenly said.

“Yes?” Lisa turned to B.I “Do I know you?”

“I’m B.I, I think my sister is in the same class with you.”

“Who?”

“Rose.”

“Uhhh… don’t know anyon enamed Rose.” She shrugged.

“By the way, is it okay for you to be here?” B.I asked.

“Why?” Lisa asked.

“I thought first grader aren’t allowed to be in main canteen.”

“Oh…” Lisa look around and see many pair of eyes trying to stab her. “I just realize it…”

“Will you be ok?” One asked.

“Uhh… I think I should go…” Lisa said.

 

“Tsk! Look at that first grader, how dare she…” Ah Young, a third grade student talk to her friends.

“I need to know her name.” Subin murmured.

“Her name is Lisa.” Serri replied.

“Does she know that first grader can’t get in here?” Subin asked with an annoyed face.

Ah Young and Serri shrugged.

“Imma teach her a lesson.”

 

Mino brought his food tray and sat beside B.I. B.I is a bit surprised because ususally Mino will sit with Sehun and Hoony.

“What’s up man?” B.I asked.

“Nah… nothing, just wanna sit here.” Mino replied and smiled to One. “Hey new guy, I’m Mino.”

“I’m One, nice to meet you.” They shook hands.

“By the way… I didn’t know you have sister in second grade…” Mino said to B.I.

“Hayi? Yeah, I told you I have sister in first and second grade.” B.I said.

“Oh… okay…” Mino murmured, “Who’s yur sister in first grade?”

“Rose, she’s at the same class with Lisa.”

“Lisa?” Mino asked, “then she’s in the same class with my sister too.”

“Jennie?” B.I asked.

“Yeah, that spoiled princess.” Mino rolled his eyes.

“She’s popular though.” B.I said.

“Maybe I can ask Jeniie to be friend with your sister.” Mino said.

“Please asked Jenjen to be friend with my sister too.” Suddenly Bobby appear.

“You startled me man!” Mino playfully jabbed him.

“You have sister in first grade too?” B.I asked.

“Yup, Jisoo.” Bobby said.

“What? That pretty Jisoo is your sister? She’s popular, she and Jennie is the flower of fisrt grade.” B.I said,

“Really? People do said that?” Mino flinched.

“Mino-ya… asked Jennie to play with Jisoo.” Bobby pleaded.

“Why?” Mino asked.

“Jisoo is not good at making friends, she’s too shy.” Bobby said.

“Its fun that everyone has siblings in this school.” One said.

“Not fun at all.” Mino said, “My sister is a tattler, she’s that ‘daddy’s little girl’ type of sister that always right in dad’s eyes.”

“My sister, Jisoo, always act like she doesn’t know me at school.” Bobby laughs.

“Well, my sister, Rose, is the quiet girl, even at home, but she’s funny, while Hayi is savage, I’m afraid boys afraid of her.”

“Hayi…” Mino murmured, “She’s cute tho…”

“Owww… Mino… what is it Minooo…?” Bobby and the other laughing to see Mino’s face got red.

 

+

 

“How’s first day at school, son?” Seungri asked One when he got home.

“Pretty good, Dad… I have new friends.”

“You get along well?”

One nodded.

“Good to hear that…”

“Dad, about the woman you told me…” One said, “Her children names are Mino and Jennie, right?”

Seungri nodded.

“I’m in the same class with Mino.”

“Really, how’s he?” Seungri asked.

“He’s popular…”

“Like his mother.” Seungri smiled.

One paused, “You still love her?”

Seungri sighed, he and One is more like bestfriend than parent and son, Seungri told him anything, including his love to Lee Chaerin, “I fall for no one after she’s taken from me, son…”

One sat across Seungri, “I’m sorry Dad…”

“If there’s eye for an eye, then one of the family member has to feel the pain I feel.” Seungri said.

One gulped. He saw darkness in his eyes.

“Son, date the daughter!”

“J-jennie?”

“And dumped her later.”

 

 

to be continued


slowly will update this too^^ love yaa! EV