CH 07

Family Drama

 

7

 

 

“Giving me cold shoulder is not what I expect from you.” Chaerin get into the main bedroom where she found her husband sitting in a big arm-chair reading some books.

Jiyong just lifted his head and back to his book again.

Chaerin sighed, she walks toward him and put down his book, she sat on his lap and let him hug her slim waist.

“Wanna talk?” she asked, her back leaning on one of his shoulder.

Jiyong staying still.

Ever since the day Chaerin met Seungri, Jiyong didn’t even want to listen any excuses from Chaerin.

“Ok, fine.” Chaerin stood up, “I always forget that you are my third child.” She walk away.

 

“What are you doing here, mom?” Jennie asked when Chaerin get into her room.

“I’m missing my daughter, can’t I?” she asked.

“Of course you can~ come here give Jennie hug mommyyy” Jennie talk in aegyo.

“Mommy will sleep with you tonight, pretty doll.”

“Yeaay~”

Suddenly the door open, “Hey Jen, where’s my—oh hey, mom!”

“Hey, my darling.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Is that a mandatory question everytime parents get into their children’s room?” Chaerin asked.

“Well…” Mino shrugged.

“Mommy will sleep with me tonight.” Jennie said.

“Whoaa… are you arguing with Dad?” Mino asked.

“Omo! Is that true? Mom? Are you and Dad fighting? Is it bad? Are you gonna get divorce????” Jennie started to cry.

“Ya!! Jennie!” Mino covers so she shut up.

“No, no, darling… no… I just want to sleep here with my girl…” Chaerin chuckles.

“So… you really gonna sleep here with Jennie?” Mino asked.

“Yes.” Chaerin smiles, “we’re so gonna have girl’s talk, right darling?”

Jennie nodded.

“Imma sleep here too!” Mino said.

“No freakin’ way Maino!”

“Ya! Ya!! Mom you hear that?”

“Stop… stop…” Chaerin sighed, “You think the bed fit us three?”

“Sure! It’s the superior bed size, mom…” Mino said.

“No way… oppa is snoring!”

“Ya! Like you’re not, Jenjen is also snoring, right mom?”

Chaerin laughs, “Okay, let’s sleep here, the three of us!”

 

Chaerin is sleeping between Mino and Jennie when she suddenly feel somebody caressing her hair in the way which only one person can, Jiyong.

She slowly open her eyes.

“Hey…” Jiyong smiles.

“Hmm…”

“Let’s go back to our room…” he whispers.

Chaerin escaped herself from Jennie that already make her a human pillow and from Mino’s hand.

“Thought you don’t wanna see me.” Chaerin said.

Jiyong smiled while holding her hand.

Their gaze back to the sleeping kids.

“Let’s go…”

 

Sun rays peeking on the window, Mino wake up first and startled to find his vision blocked by long hair.

“Aisshhh!” he push Jennie’s head away from him.

“Urghhhh” Jennie grunts, stretch and back to sleep.

Mino sat up, “mooomm~” he said while rubbing his eyes. “moommmyyyyy”

“Ugh! Noisy!!” Jennie kick him.

“Ah really!” Mino stumbly walking toward his own room.

Mino startled when he saw Bobby sitting on the couch in his room, “OMO!!”

“Yaaa… Mino-yaa… I’m so jealous that you sleep with Jenjen.” He pouts.

“What are you doing here at this hour, this is Sunday and its still…” Mino peek on his wall clock, “9 am.”

“My family always go to the church at 6 o’clock, you know…” Bobby said, “So, yeah, we’re finished. Now my mom accompany dad golfing while Jisoo.. I don’t know.” He shrugged.

“And?”

“And what?’

“And what are you doing at my room??”

“Oh, I wanted to hang out, man.” He grinned. “Spent a quality time with my in laws family.”

“Oh in laws, huh?”

Bobby cutely nodded, “I’ll be part of you guys soon.”

“Right, right, who are you gonna marry? Ah I see… oppa gonna marry me, right?” Mino wiggle his shoulder cutely. “Oppa, marry Maino~ pweaseee~”

“Ewh! Man! Get off! Get off!”

 

+

 

“Moom~~” Jennie cutely call Chaerin when they had lunch, Bobby is joining them.

“Yes?’

“Can I go to see a concert this weekend?” she asked.

“What concert? With who?”

“Wannaone’s concert… with Lisa…”

“Just girls?” Chaerin asked.

“June will not go see Wannaone, mom…” she pouted.

“You can go, but if only Mino go with you.” Jiyong said.

“What??” Jennie and Mino shout together.

“That’s the only option, baby, sorry.” Jiyong said.

“Daaaddd!!” Mino whining.

“Oppaaa pleaaseeee…” Jennie pouting.

“Omo, Jennie pouting make Bobby oppa wants to go to accompanying you.” Bobby said.

Jennie sent a sharp gaze to Bobby. “No!”

"Well, i can't too... my mom needs me to help her with his vlog editing or so..." Bobby shrugged, "Sorry, Jennie-ya... i know its disappointing."

Everybody's laughing except Jennie.

“Oppa…” Jennie turned to Mino, “Pleassseeee….”

“Aisshhhh…!!”

“Mino, just go… accompany your sister and Lisa.” Chaerin said.

“Momm….” Mino sighed, he peeked on his Dad and he gave him a strong glare, “Alright alright!”

“Yaay… oppa the bessstt!!’ Jennie grinned.

 

+

 

Chaerin watched the kids going upstairs again after having lunch.

“Bobby is so funny and kind.” Chaerin she smiled while bringing a glass of wine to drink with Jiyong.

“Yeah but still, Jennie is still too young.”

“Oh my Gosh, Kwon… relax, I’m not saying it to get him marrying Jennie.” Chaerin chuckles.

Jiyong smiling when Chaerin sat beside him on the couch and immediately position herself inside his arm.

“So…” She said.

“So…?”

“Shall we talking about what makes you upset from my meeting with Seungri?”

Jiyong took a deep breath, “I don’t like the way you keep him from my knowledge.” He said.

“Yes, understood, that mistake was mine.”

“Why? Why you decided to keep him.”

“Because…” she’s playing with his fingers, “Because I know you don’t like to feel jealous.”

“And lying is a better option?”

“I didn’t meet him in purpose, we just happened to run on each other.” Chaerin said.

Jiyong didn’t say anything, just looking at their tangled fingers.

“You’ve known me for years, and you know I am committed enough for whatever I choose and I choose you, from the start.”

“I’m just thinking… why did you choose me if you can live comfortably with him.”

“Tell me your definition of comfort? Is it money? Of the fame?”

Jiyong paused, “I’m being shallow, didn’t I?”

“Yes…” Chaerin smiles, “Will I stay in this big house if there’s no you in it?”

“Won’t you?”

Chaerin laughing, “Of course I will! For the kids…”

Jiyong pull he closer.

“Now are you still worried?” Chaerin asked while her face is right in front of Jiyong’s.

He slowly nod his head.

“I’m always worried if its about you and the kids…”

“Don’t be, that makes me feel like I fail to provide securities for you…”

“Hmmm…” he move forward, aiming her lips, “I could never feel secure to have you as my wife…”

“What should I do?” she whispers when he touched his lips to hers.

“Convince me everyday…” he whispers back.

“Will everyday enough?”

Jiyong caught her lower lips between his, “no… but manageable…”

 

+

 

“Jen, where are you going?” Bobby asked.

“My room, why?”

“I’m going to play some video games with Maino.”

“So?’ Jennie asked.

“Cheer me!”

“What??” She flinched.

“Cheer me so I win.” He grinned.

“The heck.” Jennie scoffed, suddenly her cellphone rang.

 

xxx      : hey Jennie, this is One. :)

 

“One?” she mumbled.

“Jen! Borrow me that comfort bean bags in your room!” Mino wrao his arm around Jennie’s neck.

“Ack!”

“Who’s that? Whoaa… One?” Mino said.

“Ya!!”

“Why he texted you?” Mino asked.

“I don’t know.” Jennie escaped from Mino’s arm.

“One hyung text you?’ Bobby repeated. “Why?”

“I don’t know, ok? Maybe just need something from me.”

“Oh! I think he likes you.” Mino suddenly shout.

“Huh?” Bobby gasped.

“Yeah, he told me to tell you he said ‘Hi’.” Mino continued.

“Hi? Why would he said hi? Wy don’t he just come to her and said Hi by himself, aishh annoying.” Bobby said.

“Ya! Who are you telling him annoying?” Jennie sulked.

“Bobby-ya… that’s like a code from a guy to girl he likes.” Mino smirked.

“Oh, is that so? So, Mino, tell Jennie I said hi~” he winked to Jennie.

“Mino oppa, tell Bobby I said BYE!” the she slammed her bedroom door while Bobby and Mino laughing outside.

 

 

to be continued


hey everyone! EV