CH 02

Family Drama

2

 

“Are we at the same class for this?” Jennie match her pace to Lisa.

“I guess so.” She grin.

“Where’s June?’
“He’s taking another class.” Lisa said. “By the way, the girl from yesterday…”

“Who?”

“The Japanese.”

“Hmm…”

“I think she likes your brother.”

“Mino?”

“Yeah.” Lisa nodded, “She asked people in my class who are you and seems botherd by you.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know… maybe she thinks you’re his girlfriend.”

Jennie rolled her eyes.

“Speaking of the devil…” Lisa smirked.

Nana, the Japanese girl standing in front of them.

“Oh, you’re Lisa from the science class before, right?” she asked.

Lisa nod.

Nana looking at Jennie, “And you are…?”

Jennie didn’t answer, she just keep walking passes Nana.

“Jen Jen!!”

Jennie sighed cause she knew the voice. Its her brother.

“Ya! Jennie!” Mino run to her and grab her hair.

“Ack!” Jennie annoyingly look at him, “What oppa?”

“I can’t drive you home later.”

“What?? But Dad said—“

“I know, I know, but I need to go somewhere.”

“With Bobby again?”

“Hey Jen…” another guy came and he immediately made her blush.

“Sehun oppa.” She became calm.

“How can you neglect such a cute girl like this, Mino-ya… I’d drive you home, Jen.”

“Really?” she grins.

Sehun nodded, “No probs for me.”

“Oh I wish my brother is reliable like you…”

Mino rolled his eyes, “Whatever, but thanks, dude, please bring her home safely!” Mino left with Sehun, leaving Jennie’s heart flutters.

“Whoaaa Jennie.” Lisa grinned.

“I can’t wait…” she squealing.

 

They get into the class and Jennie sitting beside Lisa, and at her other side there was a girl, her name is Jisoo.

“Hi, Jen.” She waved at her. Jennie smiled. “Hi Lisa.”

Lisa just nodded.

“What happened?” Jennie whispers to Lisa.

“I don’t think I wanna be friend with her, she got bullied a lot by seniors.” Lisa replied.

“Really? Why?”

“Because they said she’s a very snob kid.”

“Doesn’t look like so…” Jennie murmured. Jisoo is indeed very pretty, “I know her brother, her annoying brother.”

“Bobby?”

Jennie nodded, “he’s friend with Mino oppa.”

“They’re different I guess, many people loves Bobby but not this girl.” Lisa said.

“Can I sit here?” another girl appear, she’s so skinny with a unique voice, talking to Jisoo.

“O-of course!” Jisoo swift.

“I’m Rose, by the way.” She offered her hand to Jisoo.

“I’m Jisoo.”

Rose looking at Jennie and Lisa across her table, bu then awkwardly turn away. She look like a shy kid.

“Ok, Class, let’s open your book.” The teacher came and they start the class.

 

+

 

Jennie had a after school activity just like the others and she made sure Sehun didn’t wait for her too long.

“Its okay, I also have a group discussion after school, so just let me know whenever you’re finish.” He said.

 

She’s finished all the activity around 4pm and Sehun already waiting for her. Every eyes looks so jealous since Sehun is one of the handsome boy of third grade gank. The gank itself consist of Mino, Sehun, B.I, Hoony, and some other cool guys.

“Hey Jen.” Sehun smiles.

“I’m sorry you had to wait, oppa…”

“No worries.” They walked towards Sehun’s car.

 

They arrived in Jennie’s house after a while. At the same time a luxurious sedan gets in.

“Oh, that’s daddy.” Jennie said.

“I think I should get off and greet him.” Sehun get off the car.

Jiyong also get off the car after his chauffeur open the door for him.

“Daddyyy…” Jennie grinned.

“Hello Mr. Kwon, I’m Sehun.”

Jiyong nodded, his eyes scanning Sehun from head to toe.

“He’s Mino oppa’s friend.”

“And why he’s driving you home? Where’s you oppa? Jiyong asked.

“Mino is having another added class, sir, final exam preparation class.” Sehun explained.

Jiyong raised his eyebrow, “Is that so?”

“Dad… Sehun offering me ride, we should thank him.” Jennie smiles.

“Of course.” Jiyong shortly said before smirked, “Wanna stay for dinner? I should know all boys around my little girl.”

Sehun gulped, “I think… I should go home, my parents will be worried.”

“Great.” Jiyong crooked a smile before leaving Sehun with Jennie.

“Oppa, I’m so sorry… my father is always like that.”

“He’s kind of… uh—strict…” Sehun said.

“Naaah… he’s kind… just a bit stiff to guys around me.” She chuckles as if its normal.

 

“Who’s that, honey?” Chaerin welcomed her husband with a light kiss while looking at the scene at their lawn.

“Sehun, Mino’s friend.”

“And why is he driving Jennie home?”

“Exactly… he’s not trying to date Jennie, is he?” Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows.

“What if he is, honey… Jennie is grown up.”
“No way. No way… Jennie is still a little girl.” Jiyong scoffed.

Chaerin laughs, “Possesive daddy.” She purred.

Jiyong looking at Chaerin, “I am, to my girls… Jennie and you.” He grabbed her waist and give a little peck on her ear.

“Ehm!!” Jennie clear .

“Oh hey baby.” Chaerin release herself.

“Dad, thanks for making Sehun oppa runaway!”

“What? What did I do wrong?” Jiyong raised his hands.

“You always like that to all boys around me.”

“Not all…” Jiyong defend himself.

“ALL!”

“I didn’t do anything to Bobby.”

“Don’t count Bobby in! he’s just as annoying as Mino.” She pouted.

“Baby you like Sehun?” Chaerin asked.

She’s pouting more now, “Yes but I don’t think he’s ever gonna talk to me again after Dad looking at him like that!”

Chaerin and Jiyong laughing.

“Okay…” Jiyong wrap his arm around Jennie, “I’m sorry, next time I’ll be nicer…”

 

+

 

Dara sighed after her daughter Jisoo running upstairs to her room slightly crying.

“What happened?” Youngbae asked.

“Jisoo said she doesn’t have friend at school.” Dara sat in the couch in front of the TV.

“Its still the third day of school, having no friends is still common.”

“She said everyone has their own gank but no one wants to talk to her because all the issue that she’s a snob star kid.” Dara said.

Youngbae exhaled, “Let’s asked Bobby later.”

“I’m home!”

“Ah that’s Bobby.” Dara said. “Bobby, darling, come here…”

“Yes mom?” he sat on the carpet while taking of his shoes.

“How’s Jisoo at school?’

“Huh? How would I know.”

“But you should watch her, make sure she has a good friend.” Dara said.

“That’s my responsibility?” Bobby awed, “I mean, can’t she look for friends by herself?”

“We know she’s a shy girl who can’t act well in front of new environment… you should protect her as his brother…” Youngbae said.

“Ohh well… alright dad.”

 

 

to be continued


okay... let me share something, the thing why is it so hard to update this story is because i have no idea the meme of family drama (on IG) has a serious number of fans, seriously that's quite burdening me because i'm so afraid that my story will not reach your expectation T^T omg... i keep on re-reading the chapter i made, is it good enough? T^T

well, i tell you, i'm updating this... and since day 1 i said this story will be slow, so please... please... wait and be patient. i will try to keep updating, and when i say i will, i will...

LOVE YOU MY READERS AND NEW READERS WHO CAM HERE FOR THIS FAMILY DRAMA. much love EV. *kisses*