CH 06

Family Drama

6

 

 

Seungri entered his big fancy house, his mind is a little chaotic after the short coffee time with Chaerin. Seungri kept his promise, no talks about the past, just Chaerin told him about her kids and her life lately. She seems very happy. Seungri didn’t tell her about One and his life basically, just busy capturing the woman sitting across her with his mind. Though there’s no way he could forget about her. The girl who made him gives up of love.

 

It was too many years a go, when they were all still teenagers, Seungri was one of the young idol with a shiny career path, and as a superstar, he knew his perfect match would be Lee Chaerin, daughter of successful businessman, a socialite. They were close, too close to be just friends, and Seungri believes in that.

Until one day, on the day of his second album release, a big party and event were made, all stars invited, and on that night Seungri planned on confessing to Chaerin, in public.

But right in front of his party, Chaerin walked the red carpet with a guy, a troubled rad, Kown Jiyong. Known as the youngest producer for a TV show, a rebel… and wasn’t rich. All the media talking about it and Chaerin answered them, she’s no actress nor idol, she could date whoever she wants without being bash, judge, or forbid.

“W-why you date him?” Seungri asked, he refused to be introduced to Jiyong.

“I’m in love with him.” She smiles.

“What makes you like him??”

“I don’t know… we’ve known each other for several years but never really talk, and some months a go my dad’s company being the sponsor of one of his show, so we meet again, we talked… and we clicked.” She giggled.

Seungri scoffed.

“Congrats for your album, anyway!”

“Chaerin…” Seungri said.

“Yes?”

“Come here.” He asked her to following him.

Chaerin followed him to a corner near the pool. She gasp to see that Seungri prepared a romantic decoration with her name on it.

“I prepared this for you.”

“W-what for…?” Chaerin asked.

“I’m planning on confessing my feeling to you tonight.”

“Oh my God… people shouldn’t come here and see this!” Chaerin said.

Seungri walked and ripped Chaerin’s name. “Don’t worry about this.”

Chaerin paused. “Oppa…”

“Leave him, Chae, leave him for me.”

“What??” Chaerin startled, “no!”

“Why not?? I love you first!”

“There’s no number for that, Geez! I don’t care if you love me first but Jiyong is the one I love!” Chaerin left him.

 

+

 

“Daaad!” Jennie run towards his father’s office room, “Daaad are you here?”

“Yes, little baby?” Jiyong who sat behind his working desk lifted his head.

“Dad, I’m not going to scholl with bus again, I don’t want! No!” she pouts.

“Why?”

“I lost my wallet! There are so many dangerous thing inside the bus! Pickpocket… erts…”

“Did somebody touched you in the bus??” Jiyong raised his voice.

“Uh… no… but there was a pickpocket…” she said.

Mino who just get home from playing basket ball with Bobby peek on the office room.

“What is the spoiled brat asking from Dad this time??” Mino mocked him.

“Shut up, oppa! I’m sad cause my wallet’s gone.” Jennie yelled.

“Here!” Mino threw a cute wallet.

Jennie failed to catch it, “Omo! My wallet.

“”You left it in my car.” Mino said.

“See? Taking bus to school is just as safe as home…” Jiyong smiles.

“No, daddy… still… we never know what kind of danger waiting for me in the bus…”

“What? What danger Jenjen? Explain?” Mino smirked.

“Pickpocket!”

“Ya! You were the clumsy one who left your wallet in my car, there’s no pickpocket.” Mino said.

“ert, there must be erts…”

“You could be the ert.” Mino scoffed.

Jennie pouts.

“So, dad, this morning in the bus there were me, Jen, some other students, mothers and babies.” Mino said.

“Great.” Jiyong said.

“You seems enjoying taking bus, so… what about you two taking bus to school everyday start from tomorrow?” their mom, Chaerin, appeared.

“Mom, Nooo…” both of them whining.

 

+

 

“Your fault!” Jennie hissed while they climb the stairs to their room

“Yeah yeah, sorry!” Mino rolled his eyes.

Thanks to Daddy, he bargained with Mommy so they only have to take bus once or twice a week, for an independent lesson.

 

+

 

Mino walked towards the library when he saw Hayi.

“Hey, Hayi.” He called her.

She turned, a bit surprised.

“Who…?”

“Mino. Remember?”

She nodded.

“So… did your sister said anything to you?”

“My sister?” Hayi asked back.

“Rose, your sister, right?”

“Yes… how did you…?”

“Did she say anything to you?”

Hayi inhaled, “I don’t understand.”

“I met her yesterday, I told her to tell you that I said ‘hi’.” Mino grinned.

“Oh.” Hayi replied, “she didn’t tell that.”

“Ouch, that girl… tsk tsk.”

“Why don’t you say it by yourself now?” Hayi said.

“Hi.” He cheekily smiles.

Hayi rolled her eyes and walk away.

“Hey, wait!”

BUMP!

Mino bumping on someone.

“Oh, Hey man!” he saw One.

“Hey, One.”

One turned to Hayi, she also looking at him,, this is the first time she saw him since he’s a new guy in school, but that’s not the thing, the thng is, he’s captivated by his beauty.

“Anyeong!” One smiling to her.

“A-anyeong…” Hayi startled.

“One, this is Hayi, B.I’s sister.”

“Oh, hello, I’m One.” He show her his cute smile.

Hayi awkwardly nodded

“You’re going to library?” One asked.

“Yes.” Mino answered,

“Let’s go together, oh by the way, where’s Jennie?”

“I don’t know man, I’m just his brother not a babysitter.”

One laughing, “If you see her later, tell her I said hi, ok?”

“Ok… ok…” Mino said while his eyes following Hayi that left.

Hayi scoffing, “What is it with boys and ‘hi’?”

One took a glance on her. She’s cute. One’s thought.

 

+

 

“B.I, I heard you like playing video games.” One sat next to him.

“Yeah. How did you know.”

“From other boys.” He grinned, “What game you play?”

“Mostly soccer.” B.I said, “You like playing video games too?”

“Yes, can I join you play soccer sometimes?’

“Of course!! We can do match.”

“Perfect!! Can’t wait.” One smiles.

He took his cellphone after B.I left.

 

One                 : Dad, can you buy me  game console and computer for gaming?

Seungri           : Why you suddenly interested in playing game?

One                 : just feel like it. Btw, do you know how to play soccer in video game?

Seungri           : nope, why?

One                 : Can you also find me tutor to teach me how to play it?

Seungri           : son? You okay?

 

 

 

to be continued


i'm thinking of launching new stories since i still have free time at work... hmmm...