CH 08

Family Drama

8

 

Mino’s face been unhappy all day since tonight he must accompanying Jennie to go to the concert.

“Dude! Have you listen to Wannaone’s song?” suddenly Bobby appear.

“Ssshhh! What the heck?”

Bobby laughs, “You should listen to them so you can enjoy the concert.”

“Ya! Enjoying those pretty boys is the last thing I want!”

“Mino is ‘enjoying’ pretty boys??” B.I match their pace.

Bobby burst in laugh.

“The , man!” Mino grumble.

“Mino-ya… is it because you’re too handsome that you find girls uninteresting anymore?” B.I asked.

“You wanna get hit?” Mino asked back, “I love girls, my type is… you know like your sister.” He smirked.

“Who? Rose?” B.I asked.

“Why Rose? Do you only have one sister?”

“Ah Hayi?? Hahaha… sorry but its only because Hayi is less popular than Rose… and me.” B.I raised his eyebrows.

“Hey,” Mino suddenly said, “Does she likes Wannaone?”

“Hayi? Hell no.” B.I laughs, “She’d prefer female soloist.”

“Oh thank God, I know only lame girls likes pretty boy group.” Mino said.

“Ya! Jennie is not lame.” Bobby said.

“Morning.”

Three of them turned and see One.

“Oh hey!” B.I high fived him. “Great match yesterday.”

“What match?” Mino asked.

“She came to my house and we played soccer.”

“Without asking me to join?” Mino gasped.

“Later… later…” B.I said.

“Wait… in your house?” Mino asked.

B.I nodded.

“So there’s your sisters in your house?”

B.I nodded again, “Practically that’s their house too.”

“Man, we should make another match schedule.” Mino said.

 

+

 

“As you know I have the links needed to many imported product, but its is very hard to get license to promote here in Korea.” Seunghyun sat on the expensive couch in Jiyong’s office room.

“I agree.” Jiyong nods.

“That’s why I told you that I am very interested when you offer me to make show for several products.”

“I’m happy to help, Seunghyun-ssi.” Jiyong smiles.

“I have this feeling that this is a great opportunity, moreover if we can have another work done with Lee Seungri, you’ve met him, right?”

Jiyong paused, “Yes, at the restaurant.”

“He has this very interesting ideas in business, and you as people who work at show business you might want to have conversation with him, he was an idol.”

Jiyong smiles, “I know.”

“You knew?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrows then he smiles, “I’m not gonna asked why you did a background check on him.”

“We both know you’re not a pure businessman but a little bolder than that… I bet you’re good at background checking.” Jiyong smirked.

Seunghyun classily scoffing, “I had a dream to only being a businessman, but somehow I gotta keep my children from bad people… so I need to be badder than those bad people.”

Jiyong laughs, “I love that thoughts, exactly like one in my head.”

 

+

 

 

“Make me feel so high
I’m going crazy, I can’t stop
You make me feel so high
I’m so crazy, the moment you look at me
I’m so attracted, pull me more, baby
I’m feelin’ so energetic
Tonight, just us two, out of control yeah
I’m feelin’ so energetic!!”

Jennie and Lisa jumping up and down as the most famous song from Wannaone echoing the big concert arena, while Mino standing near them with a maximum bored expression.

He secretly hoping no one will recognize him, he can’t stand to be mocked at school.

“Oppa! Isn’t it fun~??” Jennie excitedly jabbing him.

“Ouch!!” Mino push her, “lame show.” He scoffed.

“OH MY GODD SEUNGWOOOO!!!” Lisa screamed. “DANIELL!!!!”

“Oh Geez, help me.” Mino sighed.

“Let’s take more pictuuuress!!” Lisa held her phone high and ready with some selfie poses.

“Damn it!” Mino escaped the camera as soon as possible.

“Why oppa??” Jennie asked.

“Do not ever try to include my face in your pictures in this damn concert.”

Jennie raised her brows and suddenly snap a picture of Mino.

“hahahaha… hahahah…” she seems satisfied with the result. “My blackmail material.”

“Ya! Jennie, remember that you’re no cat, you only have one life.”

“So??”

“So if I kill you you’ll die forever.” Mino said.

“Oh yeah?? Daddy will kill anyone who trying to hurt me!” Jennie said.

“Ooh… sounds very much like my father.” Lisa grinning.

“Right, right…?” Jennie giggling.

“Daddy’s girl.” Lisa shouted.

“Daddy’s giirrlll~~” Jennie high fived her.

 

“Such an amazing concert!” Lisa sqeual.

“I know right! I miss them already!” Jennie pouting.

“Geez! Girls, stop it.”

“Oppa! Just let us fangirling, would you?” Jennie put her annoying mad face.

“From that sixty men up there, no one even close to my level of hotness.” Mino said.

“Sixty?? Its only eleven of them.” Lisa said.

Mino scoffed, “And you guys know all of them??”

“Of course!” Jennie shouts.

“Ah that’s my driver.” Lisa pointed at her car, “Bye Mino oppa, bye Kang Jennie~~”

“Awww! Bye Lichaa.” Jennie talking with a baby voice.

“Kang Jennie??” Mino asked.

“Kang Daniel’s wife!!” Jennie grinned.

“Ewh!”

 

Lisa went home with her driver while Mino drives his own car with Jennie. The concert venue is at the city side, it’s a nice hall but a little far from the city.

“Do not change the song!” Mino slap Jennie’s hand.

“Aaaa oppa, I still want to listen to Wannaone.” She pouted.

“Enough song from those pretty boys, Geez!”

“But don’t like Epik High.” She said.

“I don’t like Wannaone. So?”

Mino and Jennie busy bickering when suddenly a person appear in front of the car.

Mino step on the break.

“Ack!” Jennie gasped.

“What the …?” Mino peeked and see a guy laying on the street.

“What happened??” se asked.

Mino extend his neck to see what happened. Then a guy came and knock on Mino’s window.

“Excuse me, there’s someone passing out on the street, would you help me move him to the side of the road.”

“Is he dead?” Jennie asked.

Mino slowly open the window.

“Sir, is he—“

suddenly the person hold the window with somekind of wood, like a cutting board so it stays open.

“Ow… look what we got here, rich kids…” that person laughs, the other person who was laying on the road suddenly get up.

“Nice catch…” he hissed.

Mino realized this is a con, and he couldn’t roll his window up.

“Jenjen this is robbery! Protect yourself!” he said.

“H-how…?” Jennie started to whine.

“Don’t cry!”

Jennie sobbing.

“Jesus!!” Mino grunts.

The first person tried to reach to inside the car, looking for the door lock, but since it’s an expensive car, the door lock is placed in secure place to prevent something like this, so he could only reach the window button and rolled down Jennie’s window, giving access to second person to reach Jennie.

“Don’t touch my sister!!” Mino tried to fight the second person’s hand.

“Get outta the car!!” the first person shout.

“Oppa… oppaa…!!” Jennie started crying while the second person roaming his hand around Jennie’s hair and back.

“Don’t touch her!!”Mino shouts.

“Hwaaa haaa… oppaaa.”

“Jennie fight him!!”

“Haaaaaa…” Jennie started crying loud.

“Get off and give us all your money or I’ll this girl!” the first person threating them.

“NOOO OPPAA HEELPP!!!” Jennie screams when the second person tried to pull her.

Mino took a deep breath before open his window wider so the wood that stuck could fall, he grab the wood, shove it to the first person’s stomach.

“Ugh!” the first person thrown to the ground and Mino uses this chance to push the pedal, his car’s tire squealing at the concrete leaving two guys thrown on the road.

Mino keep his speed increase until they find a busier high way.

He peeked on trembling Jennie.

She’s hugging herself.

Mino reach her head, “Its okay, Jennie-ah, its over.”

She started crying louder, “oppaaa… aaaaa.”

“Its okay, its okay.”

“Oppaa… I’m scared, he wanted to me…” she sobs.

Mino reach his sister’s hand, “I wouldn’t let him do that.”

When they reach the city, Mino pullover the car.

“Come here.” He pull Jennie to his embrace. “You don’t need Dad to kill anyone that trying to hurt you, I will do it first.”

 

to be continued


important: hey everyone, i lost count of how long i've been missing from here. I LOST MY PASSWORD!! as i got transferred in new office room, they logged out all my online account and i am almost desperate because i can't remember my AFF, social media, and email password (it was always logged in). but after trying and trying, I FOUND IT!! YAY!

and by the way, i might be busier for this new position, can't have much time to write so i put some stories on hold (hiatus), i will focus on family drama because many people seems to love it.

still, love you, as always!!

EV.