CH 03

Family Drama

 

3

 

Hayi (Lee Hi), hates break time the most, the time where she has to go to have lunch, not that she doesn’t have friends, she has plenty but she can’t stand how they will go fangirling over the senior, the third years boys, the ‘handsome squad’.

She’s giddy just to thinking about the name.

“Ewh, handsome, what handsome.” She mumbles. “ouch!” someone hit her.

“Oh, sorry!” a guy said.

She turned and saw one of the senior, guy with silver lime hair, Mino.

She scoffed. “Yeah, its alright.”

She saw Mino stopped for a while before he continue walking.

 

“Who’s that girl?” Mino murmured.

“Who? Who??” suddenly B.I appear.

“Holy you startled me!”

“Relax dude, why you talk to yourself??” B.I grinned.

“No, I was just curious… that girl…” he stil looking gat the direction od Hayi.

“I don’t see any cute girls there, just my sister.”

“Your sister? Isn’t she a first year?” Mino asked.

“You don’t know my other sister? She’s second year. There! Hayi!” he suddenly called a name, “HAYIII”

The girl turned, her face surely annoyed.

That girl. Mino hold his breathe, “That’s your sister?”

“Yeah, why?’

“No… I—just why I never saw her?”

B.I made gesture for Hayi to come.

“What?” she said.

“Later when you get home, tell mom and dad I have extended class, ok?”

“Where are you going?”

“What? Do you think I lied?” B.I asked.

Hayi shrugged, “Looks like you are.”

B.I scoffed, “Ya!”

“Ok, but let me use your car this weekend.”

“Nooo, you don’t even have driving lisence, Hayi-ah…”

“But I drive better than you.” She flatly said before left her brother, “bye.”

Mino was awed by this girl.

 

+

 

“What the heck this is man?” Mino took a pink wig from the table in front of Sehun.

“For the festival project.”

“You gonna ut this in your hair?”

Sehun shrugged, “Maybe.”

Mino take a look at the wig, “I think I have an idea to piss off my spoiled sister.”

 

“What the , oppa!?” Jennie squeak when Mino appear with pink short wig.

“Hello, sis, let’s go home.”

“I am not going anywhere with you looking like my toothbrush!”

Mino laughs, “Funny.”

“Oppa, you’re embarassing me.” Jennie hissed, “lunatic.”

“Oh too bad but this wig is not mine, its your crush’s wig.”

“What who?? Bobby?”

“Ow!!! You have crush on Bobby?” Mino gasped.

“NO FREAKIN’ WAY!” she flinched, “when you said this wig belong to someone else, I immediately think the weirdo who’s gonna collect something like this must be him.”

“Jennie like Bobby~ Jennie likes Bobby~”

“SHUT UP!!!” Jennie pull his wig.

“OMG cute! What’s this?” Lisa came with June.

“My brother crazy again.”

“Who’s wig is it?” June asked.

“Mine.” Sehun came.

“Oppa?” Jennie surprised.

Sehun chuckles, “For a project…”

“Oh you must be looking good in pink…” Jennie cutely said.

Mino rolled his eyes.

 

+

 

Choi Sung Hyun entered his overpriced car, his wife already inside, they’re heading to a dinner with ne client.

“And tell me again who’s this client?” Park Bom asked.

“Lee Seungri, he’s a great businessman in China, he was a Korean celebrity but then turn to be a bussinesman. He just move back to Korea this year and willing to build some connections.” Seunghyun explained.

“Okay… he’s familiar.”

“Of course, my love, he was a celebrity.”

“No, I mean, I feel I know him personally.”

“You dated him??” Seunghyun turned to his wife.

“No, darling… don’t be so cautious like this, will you?” she smiled.

Choi Seunghyun smirked, his wife, Park Bom, is so pretty and smart, she’s the only woman who can make him weak. Weak is a word he never knew before, before he met Bom and before he met his children.

Now he teach his children to know nothing about weak and fear, they have to grow as a strong person, a bit mean is okay.

 

Meanwhile Lee Seungri already waiting at his new fine dining restaurant in the side of the big city, he just launch it several months a go, today he’s gonna meet Seunghyun to have meal and probably talking about business.

“Lee Sungri…” Seunghyun warmly greet him.

“My God… our handsome businessman.” Seungri also greet him.

“This is my wife.”

Park Bom bowed.

“So pretty, so young, Seunghyun looks like your father instead of husband.” Seungri joked.

They’re laughing and then they started order meal and Seungri order an expensive wine for them.

“So, how’s Seoul?” Seunghyun asked.

“I should be the one who asked.” Seungri chuckles.

“No, I mean, what do you thinkabout Seoul now?”

“Oh, that… well, changing so much. But even I live in China, I often go to Seoul for some businesses so… yeah, nothing really surprise me.”

“Still haven’t decided to get married?” Seunghyun asked when the wine come.

“Nah… maybe later, still so many pretty girls out there.”

Bom smiled.

“Well, if I were you, Seunghyun-ssi, and have such beautiful wife like this, of course I’d declare myself off the market.” Seungri smiled. “But I have son.”

“You do?”

“I do, there he is.” He pointed at the bar where one boy sitting alone.

“Whoa.. a teenager.” Bom said.

“Yeah, he’s third grade on high school.” Seungri replied.

“I didn’t know this…” Seunghyun said.

“Not that I kept him from public, its just… he’s my sister’s son.”

“You have sister?”

“She died after giving birth to him, his father lost the custody and he became my son since I’m the godfather.” Seungri explained lightly. “Son! Come here.”

Seungri’s son turned and then went to his father’s table.

“Introduce yourself to my friends here.”

“Oh, hello.” He bowed, “My name is Jaewan.”

“I call him One, he’s my one.” Seungri smiling proudly.

“So, One, its your first time in Seoul?” Seunghyun asked.

“Yeah, I studied in London before and I just came because eDad is moving here, later I will go back to London again.”

“I actually wanted him to stay here with me, but… I still don’t know which school good for him.”

“You know, actually, there’s a school that is really good, the high school where my children are.” Bom said.

“Ah right, your children already in high school.”

“Yes,” Bom said, “The curriculum is international base so it won’t be a problem for One to transfer.”

“What do you think, son?’

One shrugged his shoulder.

 

Suddenly all eyes went to the front door of the restaurant, where pair of astonishing couple get in.

“Is that Lee Chaerin? Bom murmured.

“And Kwon Jiyong… what a coincidence.” Seunghyun added.

Seungri paused, froze, it’s been almost 20 years after he saw Chaerin, after she said no… after she broke his heart.

“Ah, their sonalso at the same high school, he’s in third grade too, maybe One can be friend with him.” Bom said.

Seungri still ponned his eyes towards the blonde lady whos waiting to be seated by the waiters.

“Of course…” he murmured, “of course…”

 

 

to be continued


lol. updating two stories early morning when you can't sleep a wink. i got a lot to think about lately, that's why i keep writing... hope it will differ some issues in my head. lol~ happy reading^^ love EV.