INTRO

Family Drama

FAMILY BIODATA

 

The Skydragon

Kwon Ji Yong (Father) :

A CEO of the biggest and the most successful show-biz company, earn the name the Dragon for being the genius behind every multi million worth shows and owner of A-list artists in Korea. He was struggle a lot during his childhood, being bullied and mocked because his parents was poor. Now when he’s already become one of the richest man in Korea, he won’t let his family suffer. No one mess with his family.

Lee Chae Rin (Mother) :

A socialite. The one who helped Kwon Ji Yong find himself. The only woman who can control the Dragon.

Mino (Son, first child) :

Third year in high school, one of the most good looking guy in school, cheeky, and that’s what’s make girls crazy about him. Having this less love more hate relationship with his sister.

Jennie (Daughter, youngest child) :

First year in high school. Cute but cold and spoiled, her hobby is to annoy his brother.

 

The Aliens

Choi Seung Hyun (Father) :

Half businessman, half mafia. Dominating the distribution of most imported product that sold in Korea. He was a heir, so he live and act like a total aristocrate.

Park Bom (Mother) :

Daughter of the most famous Doctor in Korea. Knew Seung Hyun from an arrangement but luckily they were in love and got married. Got a smile of an angel but can be so cold like the first night of winter.

June (Son, twin brother) :

First year in high school. Cold from the outside but actually a friendly guy. Super close with his twin sister.

Lisa (Daughter, twin sister) :

First year in high school. Cheerful and cute but deadly at the same time. Make sure all gold digger who tried to apporach her twin brother tastes a little hell from her.

 

The Suns

Dong Young Bae (Father) :

A billboard worthy singer. Loved by fans for his kind attitude and scandal-less life even though he’s super famous in Korea.

Park Sandara (Mother) :

Former actress, retired since announcing her wedding to Young Bae. Still active in her personal blog and vlog and being role model for every Korean young mother.

Bobby (Son, first child) :

second year in high school. A cheerful person who likes to do sports.

Jisoo (Daughter, youngest child) :

first year in high school. One of the prettiest girl in high school. She’s very calm just like her mother. She got bullied several times by the senior who thinks she’s snob.

 

The Voice

Choi Dong Wook / Seven (Father) :

An actor works in Kwon Ji Yong’s compnay as producer.

Gummy (Mother) :

Work as the manager in Choi Seung Hyun’s company.

B.I (Son, First child) :

Third year in high school, oldest son but act like five years old.

Lee Hi (Daughter, second child) :

Second year in high school, cheerful, hate the popular squad, especially Mino.

Rose (Daughter, third child) :

First year in high school, a smart-introvert kid. Always think that she’s overshadowed by her pretty and handsome older siblings.

 

Lee Seung Ri :

A rich actor turn businessman. Famous for being friendly to pretty girls. Not interested in serious relationship. Source said he once got his heart brutally broken and that’s why he choose of being in relationship with fun and freedom. Lately known he had been secretly in love to Chaerin before she dated Ji Yong.

One (Adopted son) :

Third year in high school. Live wuth his uncle since he was five years old. Seung Ri had a step sister who died after gave birth to One, her step sister's husband depressed from the grieve and later he lost custody of One.

 

Kang Daesung (Single father) :

Korean singer who is famous in Japan and China. Once married a famous Chinese actress, divorce two years later.

Chan Hyuk & Su Hyun (twin) :

second year in high school. New student who just move to Korea. They don’t understand about the Korean beauty standard and got mocked because of it.

 

The other Winner and Ikon member and other YG/ex-YG artist will be included (such as Epik High, Psy, Minzy, Tae Hyun etc)

Other names will be added too to fill the part of being the antagonist if needed, please do chill if your fave names happened to be here as villain.