VIII

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon smiled looking at his girlfriend eating that night. 500 days is important, he understand, that’s why he treat his women right for this night. This is the perfect night to tell Soeun how much he loves her.

 

And how much he wanted her to be his forever.

 

He has a ring on his pocket and he really wanted this night to be special. He really understands that they’re still very young, but it’s a good chance to knot her down. And after this, he’s planning to cut every tie he has with Hanae, whatever it takes.

“Soeun-ah” Dongwoon smiled at her, “do you like the food?”

“I love them” Soeun answered, “I’m really lucky to have a personal chef like you”

“And I’m very lucky to have you” Dongwoon smiled. He stopped for a while before he called her once again, “Soeun-ah”

“Hmm?”

 

 

And before he speaks, a doorbell was heard.

“Who is that?” Soeun looked at Dongwoon and he smiled.

“It can wait., I need to tell you something first” Dongwoon prepared himself and choose to ignore whoever stands in front of his door waiting for him

 

 

But the bell rang once again.

 

“Baby I think you need to look who’s outside first” Soeun smiled and he sighed. “And you know, it’s never polite to make a guest waiting”

“You and your beautiful manner” Dongwoon smiled and kissed her forehead. He walked to the door and opened the door immediately, “who’s that?” he asked as he opened the door.

“Me”

Dongwoon looked at the person who was standing in front of his door and widened his eyes. He closed the door and immediately glared at her, “what are you doing here?” he asked, “Hanae, I think it’s very clear and I told you that it’s my 500 days celebration with Soeun

“I miss you!” “Hanae hugged him and looked at him, “can’t you just see me for 5 minutes”

“No, she’s inside waiting for me” Dongwoon looked at her.

“Why are you doing this to me? Do you want me to run inside and tell her everything that happened?!” Hanae threatened Dongwoon that he looked at her intense.

“You wouldn’t dare” Dongwoon looked at Hanae and she smirked at him.

“Baby you haven’t seen the last of me” Hanae replied and Dongwoon sighed. He knew deep inside his affair could lead him to his death. He realized that he’s actually digging his own grave by doing such thing. “Baby,” Hanae called him once again, “you know that I love you right? I just want us to be happy”

“Yeah I know” Dongwoon looked at her. There’s also a reason why he could stay so long and have a well-covered affair, and it’s actually because deep down inside, Hanae gave him attention that he felt comfortable to be around her as well. Physically and mentally. “But you still can’t be here”

“okay, just kiss me, please?” Hanae asked him and he sighed. He nodded and peck her on a lips.

“No, it’s not enough,” Hanae pulled his head and kissed her guy deeply. She kissed her and put her hands on his neck and enjoy every moment of that deep kiss. She released after she felt enough and happy. “See, it’s not hard” she said.

“It’s not” Dongwoon smiled and peck her lips once again, “now go, I’ll see you tomorrow”

“Okay” Hanae smiled and left the apartment. Dongwoon went back in and saw Soeun who was about to go out. “what took you so long?” Soeun asked.

“Hmm my old friend came to visit” Dongwoon lied. Again.

“Really?” Soeun looked at the door, “you should’ve invite him to have dinner with us!”

“Once again, you and your manner” Dongwoon laughed and dragged Soeun back to her seat. For a while, he decided to postpone the proposal. He knew it’s the right thing, but right now, he’s not so sure that he wants it.

 

***

 

Jungkook looked at his phone and sighed.

Call her.

Not call her.

Call her.

Not call her.

“I don’t have this kind of problem before, even with Erin” Jungkook sighed. He looked at his phone once again. “You know what? No. I’m not gonna call her”

 

And then his phone rings.

 

He looked at his phone and answer it immediately. “Hmm?” He answered as cool as possible after he looked at the caller ID. It’s Soeun.

“You said you’re gonna come whenever I need you right?” Soeun asked him.

“yeah, and you have 4 more chances” Jungkook answered, “why?”

“Uhm.. nevermind”

“No, tell me” Jungkook pushed her, “what’s wrong?”

“It’s just,” Soeun sighed before she continues, “I’m starting to think that you’re not fully wrong”

“About what?” Jungkook asked.

 “Dongwoon” Soeun sighed.

Jungkook smiled.

“What’s wrong with him?” he asked.

“I’m not sure, I smell a girl’s perfume in his sofa last night” Soeun explained, “when we had our anniversary”

“Oh.. okay” Jungkook listened. He got really upset with no reason hearing that Soeun was hurt because of her boyfriend. He understands very clear that no man should treat a lady like that. “So what do you think?”

“I don’t want to think he’s cheating on me”

“He’s clearly cheating on you”

“It can be anyone”

“Why is a lady stays at Dongwoon’s apartment?” Jungkook asked and Soeun got quiet, “if you can answer that, I’ll give you a pass this time”

“This time?”

“Yeah, because I’m very sure he’s cheating on you” Jungkook replied, “I thought I’m your friend. You should’ve just listen to me”

“We’ve only been friends for a month? Couple of month?”

“I don’t’ count days, it doesn’t matter to me” Jungkook put that fact aside, “I just want you to trust me”

“It’s not like I don’t trust you, it’s just…” Soeun sighed, “I only know you for a short time”

“That doesn’t mean that you can’t trust me” Jungkook told her, “I trust you since you help me escape from Hanae and I think it’s a good reason to trust you”

“You trust me??”

“Yeah” Jungkook answered fast and then realized that he just made a big statement. Trusting someone is difficult but somehow, trusting Soeun seems like a really easy thing to do.

“Okay, how about this” Soeun replied, “if I see weird things in my relationship again, I will tell you and I will trust you”

“Great” Jungkook nodded and agreed. That’s close enough for him now.

“Thankyou for trusting me” Soeun said to him.

His heart is beating so fast now. How come a simple thankyou can ruin his heartbeat like that? I might be sick or dying, he thought. It’s a very unusual feeling. He hasn’t feel those kind of feelings ever since Erin left.

Erin.

Who’s Erin again?

Ah ex-girlfriend

How’s Erin doing?

Jungkook was thinking a lot of stuff in his mind and realized that it’s been month since the last time he thinks about Erin.

Straaaange, he thought.

“Jungkook, hey Jeon Jungkook” Soeun keeps calling him until he got his consciousness back, “are you there?”

“Yeah I am”Jungkook replied, “just call me if you need me again, okay?”

“Sure, thanks” and Soeun hung up.

Jungkook dazed around and looked up to the front. “I must be crazy” he said. He kept telling himself that he’s not in love with her, and not going to, but he realized that those words backfire to him.

 

 

Maybe,

 

 

Just maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter