VII

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

“What?” Soeun looked at Jungkook and Jungkook did not react at all. Soeun was shocked. Definitely. Her Dongwoon? The Dongwoon she knew? That’s impossible, she thought. “You must be mistaken”

“I’m sorry, truth does hurt” Jungkook looked at Soeun, “I saw him nearby few nights ago”

“Are you sure?” Soeun looked at him, “his place is kinda near, I know, but I don’t think he can cheat! He’s a perfect guy”

“Yeah that’s what all girl thinks, they think guys are perfect” Hina mumbled. Soeun looked at Hina and Hina decided to speak more, “I’m sorry to meddle in, but I think when you’re in love, you tend to think that your S.O is a perfect guy, but there’s no such thing. Everyone has its own flaws”

“Well, I haven’t see my Dongwoon’s flaws, even after a year” Soeun told everyone.

“You just heard them from Jungkook…” Jiwoo mentioned what happened a while ago.

“I’m very sure that Dongwoon is not like that, maybe you’re wrong,” Soeun smiled at Jungkook, “maybe you saw someone else”

“I don’t think I’m wrong, but okay, suit yourself” Jungkook looked at her. He felt hurt that she doesn’t believe in him. ‘I thought we’re friends’ he thought.

“I will believe on what I know” Soeun smiled, “and by the way, Jungkook-ssi, I think we’ve settled down on our new deal, but it’s not in a paper yet”

“That’s right” Jungkook mumbled.

“What? You made another deal?” Rapmon looked at Jungkok and he nodded.

“I supposed to be her assistant, but we agree that because we’re too busy, I will give her help whenever she needs me”

“5 help” Soeun added, “I can call him whenever I need him”

Rapmon looked at Soeun and Jungkook and worried a little bit. “Hyung,” Jungkook called him, “I just want to be someone who filled their promises”

Rapmon looked at Soeun and smiled at her, “only if you play it safe, no weird task should be given to him”

“I’m a really nice person! You should believe in me” Soeun smiled and everyone laughed. They knew that Soeun is someone they can count on. Someone that can really be their friends.

“So”Rapmon smiled at Jungkook and Soeun again, “where should we write the contract?”

 

***

 

Dongwoon hung up the phone and looked at Hanae. “She said she’s with her friends” Dongwoon said to her, “so I guess we have more time together”

“Yeay! That’s a really good news!” Hanae went back kissing Dongwoon until he tried to stop her. She went backward and gave him a bit space, “what’s wrong?” she asked.

 “I don’t know that my girlfriend has a guy friend” Dongwoon looked at Hanae, “do you know?”

“How would I know?” Hanae frowned, “I’m not even friends with her”

“That’s right” Dongwoon nodded. Hanae laughed and hug him again.

“Don’t worry, it’s probably a friend from work,” Hanae tried to calm Dongwoon down.

“Are you sure?” Dongwoon asked her.

“Why are you asking me this? We had a deal that you shouldn’t even talk about her when you’re with me” Hanae sulked and Dongwoon smiled at her.

“Okay okay I’m sorry” Dongwoon kissed her forehead and hugged her, “I’m sorry okay, it’s just… it’s been a while since the last time I heard her hanging out with boys”

“I understand that.. your girlfriend is a dork,” Hanae mocked Soeun, “that’s why you’re with me.. right?”

“R-R-Right..” Dongwoon nodded.

 

***

 

Jungkook smiled and looked at the fans in front of her. “Thank you for coming” he greeted them and smiled at them. Rapmon looked at him and smiled. He changed a lot. He became more playful and smiled more. It’s been a while since he broke up with Erin and a month since he met Soeun.

A lot of change happened.

And Rapmon likes that.

Rapmon looked at V and V looked at him as well, “hyung, why?” he asked him.

“Nothing, I’m just… happy” Rapmon laughed and V laughed with him as well.

The fanmeeting that day happened for a while. At least one thousand fans showed up and BTS couldn’t be more tired. The fanmeeting ended at night and BTS could finally rest after 10 PM. Jungkook smiled at everyone and removed most of his make up after all of the task are done. He looked around and saw Rapmon looking at him with a smile. “Hyung are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah” Rapmon nodded but hugged him after. The others looked at him weirdly, especially Jungkook who were really confused right now.

“Hyung...” Jimin looked at Rapmon, “are you sure you’re okay?”

“Y-yeah, it’s just” Rampon looked at Jungkook, “it’s been a while since I saw you acting up,”

Everyone got quiet for a while and looked at both Jungkook and Rapmon.

“Hey that’s right! It’s been a month since the last time you drink!” V screamed out of excitement, “congratulations Jungkook!”

“That’s not something to congratulate,” Jungkook laughed, “it’s just… it’s time for me to change”

“I think so too” Rapmon smiled.

 

Jungkook looked at his phone that rings and looked at the caller ID. “It’s Soeun,” he looked at everyone, “excuse me I need to take this”

“Take that call here” Rapmon looked at Jungkook. Ordering.

“Here?” he asked.

“Yeah, he’s our friend too anyway,” Rapmon smiled, “we’re fine”

“Okay” Jungkook picked up his phone and answered the call, “yes?”

“First task, you need to help me” Soeun did not even say ‘hi’ anymore. Instead, she gave Jungkook what he needed to know. That she needed his help.

“Help you on what?”

“I need someone to help me on..hmm..”

“What?” Jungkook asked.

“Cleaning the restaurant” Soeun sighed, “everyone left early and there’s only me here and there are so many trashes here I need to clean them up, but I promise I will throw the trash you just need to-“

“Okay”

“What?”

“I said okay,” Jungkook replied, “You need help and I’m not busy, and you promise that you will be the person who take the trash out”

“Yes” Soeun answered with doubt, so will you come here?”

“yeah, I’ll be there soon” Jungkook hung up after. The others looked at him weirdly and he looked at them, “what?”

“What did she say?” Jin looked at him.

“Ahh she needs help and just like the deal, I will help her” Jungkook fixed her stuff and put his bag on his back, “don’t wait for me okay? I’ll be home before 1”

“What kind of help is this?” J-Hope asked.

“Ah… she wants me to clean the chicken store because she’s there being left alone” Jungkook smiled and walked out from the room, “see you guys tomorrow!” he screamed and left.

Rapmon and Suga and Jin looked at each other confused.

“She can make him help her?” Suga asked them, “this is really new”

“Is she a good influence” Jin asked.

“Can be,”Rapmon answered, “but..”

“But?” Suga asked for more.

“Is it possible that he changed because he’s falling for her?” Rapmon asked.

3 of the guy think again for a while and there was a deep silence for few minutes.

 

 

 

“We need to see more to conclude that, I guess” Jin gave his opinion at the end.

 

***

 

Hanae sighed after looking at her wallet. She has no more money. All money she got from Dongwoon is gone and even the money she got from Jungkook. She wanted more money. She needed them for buying more makeup and her spa today.

“Where should I get more money...” Hanae sighed and looked at her credit card. Her credit card has been cut by her dad sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter