XI

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

Hanae looked at Dongwoon who got a lot of bruises in his face. She put an ice on his bruises and looked worried, “are you okay?”

“I’m not” Dongwoon sighed. He still could not believe that he broke up with Soeun after 500 days. He felt relieved but at the same time he felt heavy.

 

He felt uneasy, for short.

 

Is it a wrong decision for him to break up with her? is he making the decision too fast? He looked at Hanae and he smiled at her. “Hanae-ya” he called her.

“Yes?” She smiled.

“Are you happy now?” Dongwoon looked at her. Hanae looked at him and she frowned.

“Aren’t you?” she asked.

“Well,” Dongwoon stopped. He got confused. He’s really happy that he can finally decide and choose Hanae as the person he want to be with, but at the same time, he doubt that his relationship would be as good as his relationship with Soeun.

But come to think of it, Dongwoon also realized that his relationship with Soeun wasn’t that great either.

“I am happy” Dongwoon smiled and peck Hanae’s lips shortly. Hanae kissed him lightly and hugged him.

“I will make you the happiest girl in the world, that no one can ever replace me” Hanae smiled and hugged her boyfriend tightly. She smiled and looked at Dongwoon. Hanae is happpy.

 

 

 

But commitment also scares her.

 

Because when Dongwoon choose her over Soeun, it means she should be ready on commiting on a serious relationship with Dongwoon, and it scares her a lot. She loves to play, and commiting to one person looks really immpossible to her for now. But she wants him. He has everything she wants in a guy: success, face, and money.

 

 

 

And if commiting to him is what she should do to have him, she will.

 

***

 

 

Jungkook looked at Soeun who cried over and over in his car. He knew break up is difficult, especially seeing your boyfriend cheating on you. That must slap your face really hard. Jungkook has no idea on how to calm her down, so he stopped nearby BTS’s dorm and put his car on a very quiet street. “Soeun-ah..”

“Why?” She sobs and cries even harder.

“Hey hey stop crying” Jungkook cupped her face and looked at her, “look at me, look at me please?” He looked at Soeun and soeun looked at him. She cried and closed her eyes and Jungkook  embrace her in his arms. “Soeun-ah... Soeun-ah...” he tried to calm her down.

“I should’ve just listen to you” Soeun cries on Jungkook’s shirt that she could feel that it got really wet. “I’m sorry kook, I’m sorry... I’m sorry..”

“Hey hey” Jungkook looked at her and looked at her eyes. He could see the pain in her eyes. “He does not deserve you, you deserve someone that loves you and take care of you, and protect you and don’t just let you go like a waste a while ago”

“But-but”

“No but, we’re going home. I’m taking you back home to BTS dorm, how’s that?” Jungkook offered.

“No. I cannot go like this”

“So what do you want to do?” Jungkook looked at her.

“I just want to go home” Soeun sobs and looked at Jungkook, “you can go back to your dorm, just drop me here”

“I’m not letting you go like this,” Jungkook replied, “let’s go, I’ll drive you home”

“But-“

“Can you please stop with that ‘but’? I heard that too many times for now” Jungkook groaned and drive again. “Hurry, tell me where you lives”. Soeun pouted at him and he laughed at her, “please? Just tell me, so I can drive you home”

“Okay” Soeun smiled a little bit and started guiding Jungkook to be home. He looked at the place where Soeun lived and started nodding. “I know I don’t live in a good place”

“Call me if you’re going home late, promise me” Jungkook looked around and Soeun frowned.

“Why?”

“It’s dangerous, who knows? Things can happened in this kind of street” He looked around, “where is your place?”

“There” Soeun pointed at a small-old building and Jungkook stopped in front of it. “We’re here” Soeun looked at him, “thank you for today, I never thought you would help me this much”

“No problem” Jungkook smiled, “at least for now, you’re free from that bastard”

“Yeah” Soeun smiled, “so...”

“So...”

Soeun looked at him a little bit, “so you want to come in?”. Jungkook looked at her. She got invited by so many girls for too many times. But this one is different, somehow. And all of the sudden, he became really nervous about it.

“I honestly just need a company” Soeun looked at him, “but you know what? You’re busy and tired. I’ll let you go”

What?

“I mean-“ he tried to explain that he just couldn’t say a word to her. Not like he doesn’t want to do it.

“No no it’s okay”

“Can I come?” Jungkook looked at Soeun and Soeun looked at him. Their eyes were locked to each other and after a while, Soeun decided to break them.

“Y-yeah” Soeun nodded and looked outside, “if you want”

“I just asked you a while ago, I think you know if I want or not” Jungkook smiled and opened his door. Soeun, on the other hand, got out from the car by herself and met Jungkook in front of the door. Soeun looked for her key and opened the door, “come on,” she invited him. Jungkook followed her from behind and she walked through the stairs to the second floor and stopped in front of a door. “I’m sorry my place is kinda messy”

“Not forgiven” Jungkook made a joke and try to make her laugh. Didn’t work, unfortunately.

Soeun entered her small apartment and Jungkook followed. It was not bit, but enough for her.

 

 

“Where’s your parents?”

“Not sure” Soeun replied, “what do you want to drink?”

“What do you mean by you’re not sure?” Jungkook frowned. He sat on the sofa and looked at Soeun who was putting her bag on the table and ran to the kitchen.

“I don’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter