IIII

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEY GUYS! I am so sorry I'm late I've been very busy but I try my best to update twice this week! WISH ME LUCK! and I hope you guys like this chapter!! and don't forget to put your comments down below! will you? XOXO

 

Jungkook look at her fans and smiles, “thankyou! Keep supporting BTS okay?” Jungkook pass the album back to the fans.

“I love you oppa!” She smiles at him, “thankyou for making my day bright”

“My pleasure” He laugh and look around. That’s the last fans he served today. It was nice to see fans without being drunk for once. Usually, he was too tired even to smile to fans, but this times, it feels really light. He could hear Rapmon were speaking to fans to close the fansigning that day and she only smile and try to make as many eye contact as he can.

After few minutes, they leave the stage and he walk with his hyung to backstage. Suga look at him and pats his shoulder, “you did great today”

“Thanks hyung” He smiles at him and put the pen that he accidentally brought to backstage.

“We need to go to next schedule after this” Rapmon announce the next schedule the whole group and look at Jungkook, “interesting” he smiled.

“Why?” Jungkook laughed.

“You’re not even planning to drink tonight” Rapmon replies.

“Why hyung? You want me to drink?” Jungkook asks, “I thought you say no”

“I did, and I’m dead serious about it, you better not” Rapmon smiles, “what a nice weekend indeed, it’s good to have a nice weekend Jungkook”

“I know” Jungkook smiles, “by the way hyung”

“Yes?” Rapmon asks without looking at him.

“Did we pay Soeun? I mean, my credit card is with you, and we need to pay her” Jungkook asked. Rapmon now pays attention to his maknae and look at her.

“I did pay her, why? Did she text you?” He asks him.

“Not really, I haven’t receive any text from her” Jungkook answer.

“Good, because she shouldn’t, we pay her already I don’t see reason why she should contact you” Rapmon walks in front.

“It seems like you don’t like her” Jungkook follows him from behind.

“I don’t know, I think she’s hiding something from me,” Rapmon answer without even looking at Jungkook and after that, gave him a glare, “not only me, I think she’s hiding something from you as well. We need to be careful with her”

“Y-yes” Jungkook nodded with hesitation. He knows that Rapmon is very sensitive, but he has no idea that he could even see what lies beneath Soeun, which is the lies he’s trying to hide with Soeun. He just wish that Rapmon will forget about Soeun after the last payment and Soeun will fade from his memories after a while.

 

***

 

Soeun walks out from the chicken store with a very big smile on her face. It’s satuday and it’s time for her to finally be able to meet Dongwoon. Dongwoon is a really busy type of boyfriend. He juggles education and business all at once, so Soeun could only have weekends with him since he would be busy running on his business on weekdays.

She looked around and saw Dongwoon waiting under the tree while playing with his phone. She smiles and run to him until she’s standing in front of him. “Dongwoon oppa!” She greeted him.

“Oh! My Soeun!” Dongwoon smiles brightly once he sees Soeun in front of him. He spread his arms and put Soeun in his arms; hugging her as if there’s no tomorrow. “I miss you. And you look beautiful as always”

“Thankyou. And that’s too much” Soeun smiles and hug back her boyfriend, “how are you?”

“I’m great, now that I see you” Dongwoon laughs, “what do you want to do now? Are you hungry?”

“Hmm..” Soeun think for a while and it makes Dongwoon adore her even more, “I kinda want to eat Bingsu,”

“Sounds great!” Dongwoon  clap his hands and grab Soeun’s hand, “we should go now then, after Bingsu, maybe we can watch a movie”

“Waa! I love movie!” Soeun clap her hands excited.

“Soeun-ssi!”

Soeun look at the voice and she look at a girl calling her. A very familiar girl . And her heart froze.

“Uh..hi” Soeun become really stiff right after she realize that Hanae is the one who is calling her.

“Hi!” Hanae walks towards her and smile, “how are you?”

“I’m good thanks!” Soeun smiled and look at her, “nice to see you again!”

“Nice to see you again as well!” Hanae look at her and look at Dongwoon after, “wah Soeun-ssi! You really have a boyfriend! I thought you just lied to me!”

“No! I really have one” Soeun smiles and hug Dongwoon in front of Hanae, “Hanae-ssi, this is Dongwoon. Dongwoon-ah, this is Hanae”

“Hi nice to meet you” Hanae smiled at him, “whoa, I thought you don’t have one, since you know, that night, you spend a lot of time with.. you know who” Hanae giggled. Hearing Hanae, Dongwoon look at his girlfriend confused and Soeun could only smile awkwardly.

“Who is she?” Dongwoon smiles at Soeun and ask her nicely.

“Oh, she’s a friend that I know” Soeun answered shortly.

“Yeah, it’s a really long story on how we met, it’s a good one tho, right Soeun-ah?” Hanae looked even more excited. Soeun got scared on how friendly Hanae is. She’s scared that Hanae might eat her soon. “Oh well! I’m gonna leave now! It’s nice to meet you again!”

“Yeah, nice to meet you too” Soeun answered with a very flat tone. Dongwoon could see that clearly, Soeun is not a fan of her new friend. So when Hanae left, he look at her and ask immediately, “what is that all about?”

“It’s a long story, I might need to tell you this” Soeun sigh. She has no idea that she will meet Hanae again, and what’s even more annoying is the fact that she meet her when she’s with Dongwoon, so now she needs to tell Dongwoon everything. “Let’s go”

 

***

 

“Here’s your food”

Jungkook looked up and saw Mingyu handing him the food he wanted. The 97 liners are spending their time together that after. They were all at the burger place eating dinner and wishing that Jungkook will finaly starts to talk about what happened on Wednesday.

“So what happened on Wednesday?” The8 brings the conversation with no hesitation all of the sudden to the table. The other 97 liners look at him and widened their eyes.

“I thought we’re agree on waiting for him to bring it up!” Bambam looked at him and he shook his head.

“I’m sorry I’m really curious,” The8 smiled, “but seriously, what happened?”

“Soeun just happened to save me that night, according to her” Jungkook answers, “she said I bought a lot of drink that it reach up to 1 million won”

“That’s a lot” Mingyu laughed, “I guess that’s the reason why you’re really drunk that night”

“Yeah” Jungkook laugh awkwardly.

“But what about the girl?” DK asked, “you mention about a girl in our chat,”

“Well, I guess I was just drunk because she said some fans were trying to get in touch with me inside of the club” Jungkook answer then get a bit of his burger, “see? What happened last Wednesday wasn’t really a big deal”

“You spent 1 million won on drinks and that’s not a big deal for you?” Yugeom looked closer at Jungkook, “Jungkook, promise us, next time you go to club, it will be with us”

“Yeah sure” Jungkook laughs and eat his food.

“Is that Jeon Jungkook?”

“Crap” Mingyu was the first one to hear that someone actually notice them. He look at Jungkook who look shock and looked at the source of the voice. The boys found the voice and look at a girl who was standing for far from them. “Hey!” She look at Jungkook and wave at him friendly.

Jungkook, on the other hand, look really shock.

“Do you know her man?” Jaehyun asked.

“Uh..yeah” Jungkook answer shortly. He could see that she’s coming to their seat and he’s trying so hard to think about how he should react.

“Hey Jungkook! How are you?” She greet him.

“I feel better thanks” Jungkook smiles awkwardly, “how are you?”

“I’m actually-“ She look at Jungkook and stops, “you don’t remember me do you?”

“I’m sorry” Jungkook laugh, “maybe you can help me recall”

“Wednesday night” She smirk at him and all the boys now look at Jungkook looking for an explanation.

“You need to try harder” Jungkook look really nervous. He knows who’s standing in front of him. It’s Hanae.

“Okay, I party with you last Wednesday, we were together before Soeun showed up” Hanae try to make Jungkook recall the memory.

“OH! Hanae-ssi!” He smiles and look at Hanae softly, “I am so sorry I can’t remember”

“It’s okay, you’re really drunk that time I guess” Hanae smiles. Jungkook look at her hands and she has so many plastic bags on her hands, “seems like you’re shopping”

“Yeah, I spent nearly 500,000 won today, I’m so excited” She says to Jungkook. Jungkook of course know very well where the money comes from. It’s from his pocket, technically.

“that’s a lot of money” Mingyu mumbled.

“Anyway, I think you guys are busy,” Hanae look at everyone, “and based on what I see, you guys were gossiping a while ago, am I right?”

No one answers.

Jinhee laugh awkwardly, “okay I won’t disturb you guys any longer, I think Jungkook haven’t tell you guys about me much, so I’ll leave you guys alone,” She talks again, “what a weird day, last Satuday I saw Soeun as well with her boyfriend, I guess we’re going to see each other a lot later on, I can feel it!”

“Okay!” Jaehyun smiles and look at Hanae, “do you have somewhere to go?”

“I do, actually” Hanae smiles, “I’m going to spend the rest of my money,” Hanae laughs freely, “bye boys! See you guys next time!” Hanae wave her hands and leave after. The 97 liners look at Jungkook seriously.

“It seems like you didn’t tell us the whole story” Yugeom mumbled.

“Well-“

“You need to tell us kook” Jaehyun cut him, “so if something happen in the future, we can help you”

“Nothing happened!” Jungkook laughed.

“Well, she seems to know you well,” DK look at him, “and she’s annoying. Who the hell is she?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter