XV

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

 

“Jungkook-ah,”

“Jungkook”

“Jeon Jungkook”

RM keeps on calling Jungkook and try his best to wake him up. “Is he okay?” RM looked at Jin who is standing next to him as he shook his head. “What happened?”

“Soeun”

“What’s wrong with her?” RM asked again.

“Well she caught him having dinner with Erin”

“Again?” RM sighed. RM is actually tired hearing Erin’s name in most of Jungkook’s problem. He thought it would be fine after he met Soeun, and who would’ve thought that Erin has the guts to actually come back?

“Is Erin still with Mark?” RM asked.

“Yeah of course, what do you mean by that?” Jin asked RM.

“Then why is she having dinner with Kook?” RM got confused.

“She wants to introduce Mark to Jungkook properly” Jin replied again, “I don’t understand tho. Didn’t they meet before?”

“Yeah” RM sighed. Once again, he shook Jungkook’s body and tried his best to wake him up, “Jungkook-ah”

He finally moved.

“Oh thank God. I thought he died” RM mumbled and tried to wake him up again, “Jungkook-ah, you need to wake up”

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at RM, “why?”

“We have schedule” RM reminded him.

“What time?” Jungkook asked again.

“1 PM”

“And what time is it now?”

RM looked at his watch, “11 AM” he answered.

“I can sleep for 30 more minutes right?”

“Y-yeah but-“

“Then please?” Jungkook asked for permission, “I’ll wake up on time later”

RM looked at Jungkook. Eversince Soeun entered his life, he became more polite to everyone. Even when it comes to being late.

“O-okay” RM nodded and walked out with Jin. Jin looked at Rapmon and frowned, “he never does that”

“I know” RM shook his head confused as he leave to wake the others for their schedule.

 

***

 

Soeun woke up with a big headache in her head. She hasn’t feeling well for the past 3 days and headache keeps on coming onto her. She knows that her problem and job made all those sickness.

She looked at her door. She sighed. No one is disturbing her since last week. Only Dongwoon. She looked at her phone and saw few messages coming from Dongwoon.

 

LDW: are you awake?

LDW: how’s your body? Are you feeling well?

LDW: Do you want me to get you anything?

LDW: I’ll go to your house. I have soup for you.

 

KRIIING!

 

Soeun heard her bell door ringing. ‘that must be Dongwoon’ she thought. She stand up and walk to her door and open it.

“Soeun-ah”

She smiled at the person behind the door and he smiled at her.

“I got you your favorite soup” Dongwoon smiled and show her a bag of food, “I got you cream soup and also-“

“That’s not my favorite soup,” Soeun cut him.

“Really? I-“

“I’m just joking, thanks for coming” Soeun cut him again and let him go inside of her house.

“Oh, good, I was scared that I don’t know you well enough,” Dongwoon laughed awkwardly, “we dated for so long and I don’t know your favorite soup? That’s immpossible right?” Dongwoon laughed as he went inside of Soeun’s house.

“Yeah” Soeun laughed bitterly. Not because Dongwoon’s right, it’s actually because he’s wrong.

He doesn’t know her. he’s wrong on guessing a while ago. He doesn’t know her favorite soup.

“So,” Dongwoon looked at her, “do you have any plans for today?”

“I’m planning to go to see a doctor” Soeun answered, “but I’m still not sure”

“I will accompany you if that’s your plan”

“It’s okay, I can do it myself” Soeun smiled sit on her sofa, “what brings you here?”

“I just want to see how you’re doing” Dongwoon replied, “I used to do this and you don’t mind”

“That’s when you’re still my boyfriend” Soeun explained her reason, “now, not anymore”

“I know” Dongwoon sighed, “Soeun-ah, is there any way we can-“

“I still haven’t think about it” Soeun cut him, “I don’t want to think about any man as for now”

“You got hurt so bad didn’t u?” Dongwoon guessed. Soeun looked at him intense and nodded.

“Give me time to think about it” Soeun told him and he nodded.

“How are you and Jungkook?” Dongwoon asked.

“I haven’t talk to him, and will never” Soeun replied, “there’s nothing to talk about. He paid his debt and I got my money, it’s a win win situation”

“It’s not like that, there might be an explanation why everything happened” Dongwoon tried to calm Soeun down.

“You know that we’re talking about Jungkook here, right?” She frowned, “that guy hit you in the face and threatened you”

“I know” Dongwoon asked, “but that doesn’t mean he’s not nice. He always have an explanation for everything he did”

“He does” Soeun smiled. Now Dongwoon’s word make her think real hard.

Should she text him first?

 

***

 

Eunhae looked at the guy in front of her and cried. “Please please please” She begged that guy, “please don’t throw me away! I still need you!”

“Yeah but I don’t need you anymore! I found someone else, which means you mean nothing to me!” that guy screamed in front of Eunhae’s face, “now leave before I call the security you useless !”

Eunhae got kicked out from her “toy”’s apartment. She looked at the door. She swear she will put a revenge on that guy one day. But for now, she needs something more important than that.

She needs money.

Dongwoon is obviously not there anymore, and all of her toy left her just like that once they found out her dad kicked her out of the house. Indeed, you can see the real friend once you don’t have anything. And right now, the amount of real friend she has is ZERO.

She sat in front of the door holding onto her purse and pair of shoes and think: from where should she get her money?

She looked over her phone and scroll over her contacts, finding no one to contact. She opened her gallery and reminisce all party she went to, and wondering where all these people went when she badly needs them.

And it came to her.

A plan came to her mind.

And in one second, she knows who to contact.

She decided to contact Jungkook instead. And she’s sure, Jungkook will listen to her this time.

 

***

 

Erin and Mark were listening to a song inside of their training room that evening. It was their break and they agreed that they should have a speed date. As usual, since they cannot really have a big date because of their heavy schedule.

“How are you and Jungkook?” Mark asked Erin.

“It’s fine, he’s doing great,” Erin replied and stopped all of the sudden. “But, not so great I guess”

“Why?” Mark asked.

“Well, remember the night when you should’ve meet him?” Erin tried to make Mark remember and he nodded, “yeah, that time, he had a fight with the girl he liked”

“Oh, really? Who’s this girl?” Mark asked, “I’m so glad he moved on”

“Yeah me too, I’m glad” she smiled, “she’s very special, she changed Jungkook completely. Jungkook got nicer and he’s even more polite to everyone!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter