XIV

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Please don't scream at me :"" I wanted to update but a lot of things came up and I have a short holiday so I decided to have a "FF-break" and finished them after I got back from my "short but memorable" summer. Surprisingly, my summer created new ideas and I really hope I could stil write for everyone here. So this is chapter 14, I hope you guys enjoy it! please comment and tell me what you guys think about this chapter and also about Fake love! Who's happy with the new album? XOXO

It’s been a week.

One whole week.

One week where Jungkook doesn’t nag Soeun and distub her by sending a weird or clingy message. One week where he doesn’t even message her. and it concerns her. He’s not usually like that. ‘Something’s wrong’ she thought.

“Ya, Soeun-ah”

She looked away and saw Jihee who was looking at her, “are you okay?” Jihee asked her.

“Yeah, I guess” Soeun laughed and sit on a chair. They were done fixing the shop and they’re about to go home soon. For the past days Soeun hasn’t been able to concentrate since she feels like something’s missing.

Jungkook is missing.

“Where is he?” she mumbled.

“Who?”

“J-“ Soeun looked at Jihee and stopped. Jihee has no idea that she’s close with Jungkook, she needs to be careful, “my friend”

“You must be lonely eversince you broke up with Dongwoon” Jihee put a sad face, “but don’t worry! I’m here for you!”

“You hang out with your boyfriend most of the times!” Soeun reminded her. She could only grins. “So, are you busy today?” Soeun asked.

“Not really, why? do you want to go somewhere?” Jihee asked.

“I don’t know, maybe drinking?”

Jihee looked at Soeun with wide eyes.

“What?” Soeun asked her.

“Are you that stress? You never really want to drink”

Soeun laughed, “yes I am” she looked at her friend,” please take me?”

“Y-yeah sure” Jihee nodded and grabbed her phone, “I’m just gonna text my boyfriend so he won’t pick me up”

“great thanks” Soeun smiled and went to the back of the store. She changed her clothes and get ready to go home. She went back to the shop and found Jihee who was ready to go. “Are you ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go” Jihee smiled and walked with her outside of the store. Both of them closed the shop and started walking. “Where do you want to drink?”

“Anywhere” Soeun smiled, “I can eat anywhere”

“Okay” Jihee smiled. Soeun looked front and saw someone she could recognized. And that person looked terrible. And that person is walking towards her. “Excuse me” Soeun smiled and walked towards that person and greeted her, “hi” she smiled.

“Hi” that person greeted her back.

“Now I know the reason why you passed by here a lot, maybe because you were spying on me, the girlfriend of your boyfriend” Soeun mocked the girl in front of her.

Eunhae stood in front of her with a smile, “maybe” she replied, “I want to say one thing to you”

“You can say anything you want” Soeun smiled.

“Stay away from Dongwoon” Eunhae threatened her.

“I am staying away from him, he doesn’t worth my time” Soeun replied fast.

“And Jungkook does?”

“Yeah”

Soeun jumped a  bit inside. She never thought that she would answer that question that quick, “At least he’s a good friend and he doesn’t cheat”

“You don’t know him that much do you”  Eunhae laughed, “he’s no different from your ex, he plays with so many women as well,”

“I don’t see that as my business” Soeun bitterly answered. She was a bit shock, but she tried to keep calm.

“Soeun-ah”

She looked next to her and Jihee was already standing there, “who’s this?” Jihee smiled.

“You remember? We met her at the party few months ago” Soeun explained, “the one where you got really drunk”

“Oh yeah,” Jihee nodded and smiled, “hi!”

Eunhae didn’t smile. She just looked at Soeun and glared at her, “just stay away from my boyfriend. He’s mine”

“My pleasure,” Soeun sarcastically answered. She looked at Eunhae as she walked away and Jihee looked at Soeun confused, “who is that?” Jihee asked her.

“That’s Dongwoon’s girlfriend” Soeun bitterly smiled as she walked away. Jihee decided to to mention more about her since she understand how heavy that was for Soeun.

“Soeun-ah” Jihee called her, “let’s eat something first”

“Y-yeah sure” Soeun nodded, “where?”

“There’s a cafe nearby the club if you want to eat there” Jihee gives some reccomendation. Soeun nodded agree and decided to go with Jiheee.

 

***

 

Erin looked at Jungkook as he looked at his phone over and over again. “What is wrong with you” Erin laughed.

“Nothing” Jungkook sighed. He looked at the screen one more time.

Still no message from Soeun.

“This is crazy” he mumbled as he looked around, “where is he?” Jungkook asked Erin.

“He’s still busy with something in the studio, can you just wait?” Erin laughed, “you’ve seen him once, it’s not like it’s your first time”

“It is, but the last time we met it wasn’t really on a good term” Jungkook told Erin and she smiled.

“At least now we’re going to make things right”

“Things are already right”

“not between you and him”

“I have no problem with him Erin-ah”

Erin sighed. She understands that Jungkook doesn’t really have a good relationship with Mark, but she really wants them to  be friends, “just... wait for him okay?”. Jungkook nodded agree and Erin smiled again. She looked at Jungkook and she could see that once again, he’s looking at his phone.

“Just text her!” Erin laughed.

“What?”

“I know you’re waiting for that girl to text you right? You should text her!” Erin smiled and Jungkook looked like he has no idea what Erin was talking about.

“Erin-ah-“

“Oppa” Erin cut him, “it’s time for you to really fight for what you love”

“You think I didn’t fight for you?” Jungkook asked.

“No it’s not lik that!” Erin smiled, “you fight for me the most, you know the reason why I didn’t choose you is because-“

“Because you’re still in love with Mark, yeah,” Jungkook cut her, “trust me, I’m trying my best to be the best I can be for Soeun as well”

“Ah, so she has a name already” Erin .

“Of course she has, she’s a very nice girl,” Jungkook smiled and remembered how he met Soeun for the first time, “we met by accident, and she’s a very nice person,”

“How?” Erin got curious.

“It’s embarassing, but I can make sure that she’s a very nice girl” Jungkook smiled, “I just miss her. It’s been a while since the last ime I saw her”

“How long has it been?” Erin asked.

“a week”

“You clingy man” Erin laughed.

“I am” Jungkook laughed and he held Erin’s hand, “see? I like something like this”

“I know you do” Erin laughed, “then you should tell her how you feel!”

“It’s not that easy” Jungkook sighed.

“Why? It’s always been easy for you” Erin reminded him.

“She just broke up with her boyfriend” Jungkook told Erin and she got quiet.

“That’s difficult,”

“I know you would understand, it happened to you before, as I remember” Jungkook sarcastically replied.

“stop!” Erin laughed, “but seriously, tell her before it’s too late”

“I’m just happy that she’s not with that bastard anymore” Jungkook laughed while holding Erin’s hand and look around. His face went flat and his laughed immediately disappeared when he saw someone he knows looking at him and Erin. “Soeun-ah” he mumbled after seeing So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter