I

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOO!!! I'm finally here! I'm just going to post the first chapter and I will post every weekend! I hope I'm not gonna be too busy but I will do my best to post as often as I can! Here's the first chapter and pleaseee comment and tell me what you guys think! If you like it you can also upvote :p thankyouu! XOXO!

 

“Jungkook-ah”

“I love you Jungkook-ah”

“I’m never gonna leave you”

“Jungkook-ah, I know!”

“Oppa~~”

 

“Erin-ah...” Jungkook mumbled slowly while closing his eyes. He was stucked in his dream, seeing himself together with Erin once again. “Erin-ah...”

“This is sad” Jimin looked at Jungkook while he’s sleeping and he felt sorry for him. He looked at Rapmon and Jin who were sitting next to him.

“I wish she never came to Bighit building” Jin sighed, “although it’s not her fault as well”

“It’s nobody’s fault, Jungkook is just stuck in the middle right now” Rapmon replied, “should we wake him up now? It’s almost 12”

“He smells like liquor” Jimin mumbled.

“He does” Jin sighed. He touched Jungkook’s body and tried to wake him up, “Jungkook-ah”

“...”

“Jungkook-ah” Jin tried once again.

Jungkook opened his eyes a little bit and little by little starting to see Jimin, Rapmon and Jin in his room. “Hey guys” He smiled.

“Jungkook-ah, it’s 12 in the afternoon” Jin looked at Jin, “and we have schedule today”

“we do? What day is today?” Jungkook asked again.

“It’s Wednesday,” Suga from in front of the door replied. Turns out, he had been checking on Jungkook as well, “dude, you look miserable, until when are you going to be like this?”

“Like what?” Jungkook frowned, “my life is awesome! I moved on and I’m living a good life!”

“No you haven’t, you think we’re stupid?” Suga laughed and came closer to him, “even your wallpaper is still Erin’s picture, at this point, you’re just pathetic”

Jungkook glared at Suga and he looked really angry. He wasn’t angry because Suga hit him hard with his word; he got angry because he knew what his hyung said was true. Suga looked at him and he looked away. He could not fight him, he’s right after all.

“Stop, Yoongi-ah, you’re making it worst” Jin looked at Jungkook and patted him, “just get ready for our schedule. Please?”

“Yeah sure hyung, sorry” Jungkook got off from his bed and walked out from his room; passing and leaving all his hyungs behind. While Jungkook were staying inside of the bathroom, Jin glared at Suga and he looked at him. “why are you looking at me like that?” Suga asked.

“That guy is broken hearted you know, you shouldn’t be so hard on him” Jin looked at Suga, “just so you know, you were worst than him”

“At least I didn’t drink that much when I fought with Hina” Suga tried to defend himself, “he has been drinking nonstop for almost 4 days, and none of us knows how to stop him”

“Suga is actually correct” Rapmon agreed, “but you’re also right. Suga was worst when he fought with Hina”

“See?” Jin looked at Suga, “now, lets just get ready with our schedule and I hope he will not drink tonight”

“I doubt that” Suga laughed and left the room. Rapmon and Jin looked at each other and sighed, “is it really wrong?” Jin looked at Rapmon and he frowned.

“What?” Rapmon looked at him.

“To wish that someone never exist?” Jin mumbled, “because right now, I wish Erin is never exist, it will be so much easier” Jin stood up and left the room with Rapmon and Jimin.

 

***

 

“Soeun-ah,”

“Hmm?”

“Can we party again tomorrow?”

“Again?”

Soeun looked at Jihee, her bestfriend, “what is this one for Jihee-ya?”

“Well, I just... I just want to have fun” Jihee looked at her co-worker Soeun. Soeun and Jihee worked together at one American restaurant and they also attend same college together. “Do Soeun,” Jihee looked at her co-worker and friend, “we need to go party tonight”

“Why? What is this one for?” Soeun asked Jihee. Usually, Jihee has a reason if she wants to go, so it’s just right to ask her why this time.

“It’s Wednesday, it’s ladies night!” Jihee laughed and Soeun laughed with her.

“You’re crazy,” Soeun smiled. It was hard to party with Jihee. Last time she party with her she was really drunk and left Soeun by herself, “you will leave me again”

“I won’t! This time I won’t! I Promise!” Jihee put a ‘v’ sign by her fingers and looked at Soeun, “it’s been hard for us at work and class, and I’m really stressed, I think both of us deserve this”. Soeun looked at Jihee and knew that she’s right. They both were studying management in same university and last year was the worst. They had been working and studying for a month non-stop. It made so much sense if her friend just want to party.

“Why me tho?” Soeun looked at Jihee, “Jihee-ya, you have so many friends, but why me?”

“Because I trust you, I can go with Suji and Eunhee, but I can’t trust them when I’m drunk” Jihee gave her reason.

“Aah so you’re planning to get drunk” Soeun found Jihee’s secret plan.

“Well you’re going to party, of couse you will get drunk!” Jihee got embarassed and defend herself again, “but at least I know I can trust you”

Soeun looked at Jinhee seriously. Jinhee waited for her answer for a while. “Okay,”

“YES!”

“But here’s the catch” Soeun cut Jinhee’s happiness, “we will go home immediately after you’re half drunk, and when I ask you to go home when you’re half drunk, and you CANNOT refuse”

“How will you know if I’m half drunk or not?” Jinhee frowned.

“I know you Jinhee-ya, trust me” Soeun smiled, “so?”

“Okay fine” Jinhee sighed.

“And one more thing” Soeun looked at her.

“What is it?”

“Can I bring one more friend?”

 

***

 

Jungkook looked at some fans who were in Suga and Jin’s table and they smiled at him. He smiled back of course. There were time when he doesn’t really want to smile back, but they gave him all the good things in life that happened to him right now, so he needed to pay him back.

“Jungkook-ssi!” a fan walked in front of him. He smiled and greeted he back.

“Hello” He smiled and took the album she put in front of him. He took a pen and smiled at her, “what’s your name?”

“Yoreum, Ahn Yoreum” Yoreum smiled and looked at him, “you look amazing today”

“Thanks” Jungkook smiled and looked at her. Hr frowned and looked at her closer, “have we met? Before?”

“Uhm..” Yoreum smiled at him, “we did”

“Really? Whoa!” Jungkook smiled and looked at her, “where? I’m sorry I can’t really recall, but your face is very different that I can remember you well” Jungkook praised her, “I mean, you’re really pretty, do you know that?”. Jugkook smiled. He flirt with her well, since this is one of the things he’s really good at. Flirting with girls.

“W-Well, I can’t tell you here” Yoreum looked uncomfortable. Jimin who sat next to him and also V looked at her. They got interested.

“Why can’t you tell us here?” Jimin looked at her and smiled. Yoreum looked at them and smiled back. She must be dreaming that her other bias greeted her like this.

“He promise me to keep it secret” Yoreum smiled and now Jungkook lost his smile. He could not remember her at all, but he knew he met her before. He just could not remember where that was.

“You guys talk?” V looked at her and she nodded. “Where?”

“She told you that it’s secret” Jungkook looked at his hyungs and smiled at Yoreum, “it’s really nice to see you again here Yoreum, I never thought that we will meet again”

“Yeah, neither do I, I just want to give you this” Yoreum smiled at him and passed him a bracelets. A silver bracelet that Jungkook knew very well. Looking at the bracelet, he finally remembered how he met this girl in front of him.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jungkook looked around and smile. Life is good. Life is really good. All is well. All is well.

“ARGH!” Jungkook screamed and took another shot of drink. Bambam and Yugeom looked at him and looked at him. “You okay man?”

“I’m okay,” Jungkook poured another drink to his glass.

“I’m sorry man, I shouldn’t introduce you to her,” Jaehyun looked at Jungkook and Jungkook looked at him.

“I seriously don’t think it’s your fault, I pushed you to do it anyway” Jungkook laughed miserably and took another shot. Jaehyun took away the bottle and looked and he looked at him, “we need to end this. Right here, right now”

“What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter