II

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello guys! sorry I'm a little bit late I couldn't find any internet connection last weekend and I'm also kinda busy I hope you understand :) please enjoy the chapter I hope you guys like this!! XD XOXO!

 

“He what?” Rapmon looked at the girl once again.

“He’s in debt, apparently” Soeun smiled and looked at Rapmon and V, “he used all of my salary last night”

“He’s in debt to who?” V looked at her.

“Uhm, to me of course,” Soeun replied really fast, “we even have a contract that he will pay all of my salary and he will be my maid for 1 week full”

“What?” Rapmon looked again at Soeun and looked at her, “what’s your name again?”

“Do Soeun” Soeun smiled and looked at Rapmon without even feeling scared. Or amazed. At this point, she just wanted her salary to go back to her hands.

“Okay, Do Soeun, right now, you’re not making any sense” Rapmon looked at her and she looked at him with a glare, “why are you looking at me like that?” He asked.

“I just want my salary back okay?” Soeun searched for something in her pocket and grabbed a paper from it. She gave it to Rapmon and smiled at him, “read that and tell me if I’m not making sense again”

Rapmon opened the paper and saw few sentence in the paper with Jungkook’s signature under the paper.

 

My name is Jeon Jungkook and I have a debt to Do Soeun as big as 1,000,000 Won.

I shall return this back to her when I’m sober with interest of me being her private assistant for a week long.

This shall be the official paper that we have and I shall defend this paper in front of my group mate.

I love BTS and I love drinking, by the way.

 

Jeon Jungkook

 

“People fake signature these days” Rapmon tried to defend Jungkook. He had no idea on what his maknae did last night to the point that he spent 1,000,000 won. He’s an idol but he knew it’s still a very big money.

“How did he spent 1,000,000 won anyway?” V asked Soeun.

“You probably should ask him,” Soeun took off her cellphone and opened her gallery. She looked for a picture and after a while, showed the picture to Rapmon and V. She showed the picture where Jungkook signed the paper and took a picture with the paper. “If you open his phone, he probably has the same picture as I do now”

Rapmon ran to the living room and grabbed Jungkook’s phone again while Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in the sofa. He looked over the gallery and... Soeun was right. He did have the picture.

“Ask her to come in,” Rapmon with a very cold voice asked V and V invited Soeun to come inside of the dorm. Soeun smiled and looked over the dorm with a smile.

“You guys have a nice dorm” Soeun smiled and sat on one chair in the living room. She saw Jungkook and he still passed out in the sofa. “Whoa, he hasn’t move since last night has he?”

“He hasn’t,” V shook his head, “what did he do last night?”

“I can’t tell you that” Soeun shook her head.

“Why?” Rapmon looked at Soeun with a glare but Soeun didn’t even care for a bit.

“I promise him,” Soeun smiled, “I keep my promise and he keep his promise too, that’s the rule” Soeun smiled.

Rapmon got even more furious, he decided to wake the maknae from his sleep. “Jungkook-ah, Jungkook-ah, wake up” He commanded him, “you need to wake up. Right now”

“hmm” Jungkook didn’t even care. His eyes were still closed and even better, he hugged V so he couldn’t move anywhere.

“This guy..” V looked at him frustated, “what should we do with him?”

“I have no idea” Rapmon sighed.

“Maybe we should ask Erin to go back to him”

“Whoa that’s just wrong” Soeun cut them both from talking and giving idea to each other. Rapmon and V looked at her and she smiled.

“You know Erin?”

“Yeah I know her” Soeun smiled, “he told me about her last night, so I know her by name at this point”

“I think he was really drunk last night” V mumbled. V looked at Soeun and asked her, “how much he owe you again?”

“One Million Won and 1 week of being a private assistant” Soeun smiled.

“You just want your money back right?” V smiled and she nodded, “so can we just return to you the money and he can pass from the assistant thing?”

“What?” Soeun asked V as if she didn’t understand.

“Yeah well, I don’t think Jungkook can be your private assistant, he’s Jungkook, he’s busy” V tried to explain to her. Soeun looked at V and nodded. She looked like she’s thinking and V was just waiting for her to respond.

“You’re right, he’s too busy” Soeun smiled, “I won’t push him. Anyway, he will approach me if he’s manly enough” Soeun stood up from her seat and looked at V and Rapmon, “my account number is in his phone and you can pay per 500,000 won. And please, don’t forget, I need to eat as well”

“We get it” Rapmon nodded and bowed at her, “we are so sorry we cost you trouble”

“Not really, he’s a really fun person”

“He is?” V looked at her weirdly.

“Yeah, he makes a good joke, he laugh at jokes and he’s also a good dancer,” Soeun smiled, “it’s just... he’s really heart broken right now, Erin hit him really hard didn’t she?”

“She did” V nodded. She walked through the door and V looked at her, “Soeun-ssi”

“Yes?” Soeun smiled and looked at V and Rapmon once again before she leave.

“What do you mean by Kook will approach you if he’s manly enough?” V asked. Hearing hte question, Soeun could only laugh and it confuse Rapmon and V even more.

“Well, once again I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you that” Soeun smiled and left the dorm.

 

***

 

Jinhee looked around and saw herself in a very unknown place. She didn’t know where she is and she got scared a little bit. She looked around and saw Chaera sleeping not far from her. She looked at herself and she’s still on her party dress. It was really weird. She usually changed after she party, even when she’s drunk.

“Chaera-ssi” She whispered.

“Hmm” Chaera mumbled even though her eyes were still closed.

“Chaera-ssi” Jinhee whispered again.

“Ugh...” Chaera replied.

“You’re awake!”

“AAH!” Jinhee screamed after hearing a voice from the door. She looked at the person in front of the door and sighed. “God I thought you’re someone else!” Jinhee groaned.

“Yeah well I’m not” Soeun walked towards her and smiled, “Are you expecting someone else to wake you up?”

“Well no, I’m glad it’s you, but I just thought I got kidnapped” Jinhee replied and it made Soeun laughed, “so this is your place?”. Jinhee looked at the room she slept in. It’s not a really big room, but big enough for one person. She looked outside and saw another part of the apartment. Once again, not too big, but for Soeun, that’s enough for her. Jinhee could see that she designed it well that it looked big for Soeun.

“You like it?” Soeun smiled and sat next to her.

“Yeah, it looks spacious” Jinhee nodded and smiled at Soeun. “So what happened last night?” Jinhee asked her.

“Well, you’re really drunk and you harass one of my friend” Soeun laughed.

“You mean Chaera?” Jinhee got shocked and looked at Chaera who was still fall asleep. Soeun laughed and shook her head altogether.

“No no!” she replied while laughing, “one of my friend I met at the bar”

“You met someone at the bar?” Jinhee asked Soeun and she nodded, “ooh interesting, is she nice?”

“Yeah he is nice” Soeun nodded.

“Ooh, so it’s a he” Jinhee laughed and paid more attention to Soeun, “what did I do to him?” Jinhee asked and Soeun looked at her unsure.

“I don’t think you wanna know” Soeun laughed.

“No tell me!” Jinhee pushed her.

“I can’t tell you” Soeun laughed and tried to hold her body balance. It was hard. Even though Jinhee was just sober, she’s pretty strong.

“What? Why can’t you? Are you choosing him over me?” Jinhee looked at her friend and laughed together with her.

“No, but I seriously can’t tell you, I’m sorry” Soeun smiled.

“Okay I won’t push you” Jinhee gave up, “so... do you have any food?” Jinhee could feel her stomach singing. Soeun smiled and nodded.

“I was just done cooking few minutes ago, I cooked soup for you and Chaera today I hope you like it” Soeun stood up and gave her hand to helped Jinhee up.

“Thanks, you’re a good host,” Jinhee sent her gratitude and Soeun smiled.

“I am a good host and friend, that’s why I’m not telling you what you did last night,” Soeun replied, “otherwise, you might freak out”

“Is it that bad?” Jinhee tried her best to remember, but that memory was made way too far from her conciousness.

“Not really bad.. it’s just.. forbidden” Soeun smiled and helped Jinhee to get food after.

 

***

 

Jungkook put his clothes on after he took a bath and he also put his watch on his wrist. BTS didn’t really have much schedule today but he needed to go to training with the others. It was 3 PM and they’re all running late because of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter