V

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon looked at her phone and see Soeun’s face on his phone. He sighed. He still could not believe to his girlfriend’s confession that she actually cheat on him. Soeun is a really nice girl, it seems impossible. But since she’s drunk that night, he also think that it’s understandable, but of course, he’s still angry.

He just wish he could be angry, but he couldn’t.

Why?

Because he did wost than what Soeun did to him.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Dongwoon received the call outside;making sure that Soeun could not hear him. “Yes” Dongwoon smiled and greeted her phone nicely.

“Baby I miss you!” The voice from the other side of the phone greeted her.

“I miss you too, but I thought we had a deal for you not to cross my girlfriend’s workplace anymore” Dongwoon remind the caller somehow, “I don’t want her to see you”

“But I’m curious on how she’s doing”

“It’s none of your business” Dongwoon coldly reply now, “I told you not to go there, I don’t want her to see you”

“And somehow, we’re friends now” the caller laughed.

“Yeah, how did you meet her? it will be so hard to see you from now on baby” Dongwoon sighed. his head got really dizzy right now. He now realize this is what happened when you cheat. Him cheating was really smooth, he’s been doing it for almost 6 months, but now, Soeun know the other girl and it makes everything so complicated. “Hanae, I told you to stay away from her if you want to make all of this work”

“Yeah, but I also never thought that she would be at the club on Ladies night last Wednesday” Hanae, the girl who turns out speaking on the other side of the phone, defend herself.

“What?”

“Yeah, we met at a party in a club last Wednesday” Hanae explained, “and she told me about you,”

“Really?” Dongwoon could feel anger inside because Soeun didn’t tell him anything about going to a club. But he has no right to be angry, he did even worst than lying, he cheated on her.

“Yeah, and I was with a guy last night, but the guy seems to like her a lot” Hanae smiles and laugh, “wow, I cannot believe your girlfriend is actually that likeable. She stole my guy”

“Maybe she’s just talking to him” Dongwoon remind Hanae.

“She kissed him”

Dongwoon widened her eyes, “you must be wrong”

“No, and I’m pretty sure that she’s gonna tell you now, that’s why you have a date today” Hanae laugh, “so it’s 1:1 for both of you, see? You can feel less bad about her now”

“I don’t know what to say” Dongwoon got even more dizzy. Everything got so complicated in less than 10 minutes.

“You don’t need to say anything honey” Hanae smiles, “don’t worry. No one will know about our relationship and she can’t know as well that you know about this, and you just need to stay calm and love her”

“Okay” Dongwoon laughed, “after her, I’ll make sure you’ll get a treat tonight”

“I know baby, I’ll see you at my apartment?”

“Sure” Dongwoon hung up after. He look at Soeun from the window and he could see that she looks really nervous. He knew that he’s tie with her now somehow, both of them cheat. But still, Soeun will tell him now, while for him, he’s been cheating behind her for almost 6 months and still haven’t tell her. He’s scared of commitment. But he’s also scared to lose her.

He didn’t want to think about it for now. Right now, Soeun is waiting for her and that’s what he need to do. To please her and make her happy.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I gotta need to choose am I?” Dongwoon sighed and put his head on the bed.

 

***

 

He’s in debt: Send me the location of the market

Soeun: it’s the biggest market in Seoul I’m pretty sure you know where it is

He’s in debt: I won’t be able to find you then later

Soeun: Are you that lazy? Just text me when you’re here

He’s in debt: I am here.

 

“This guy is so annoying” Soeun send a location to Jungkook so he could find her. It’s a bright Thursday morning and Soeun was having fun on picking seafood, she was having fun until Jungkook start texting him. she looked around again and saw a fresh salmon in front of her.

“Hmm it’s looks delicious” Soeun sigh and take a look at her wallet, “my money is not enough tho”

“What are you planing to buy?”

“Salmon but-“ Soeun accidentally answer a random question she heard but then she realized that she’s with nobody. Yet. Soeun turn her head around and saw Jungkook with black mask, jacket and hat. The usual uniform of idols.

“Oh it’s you” Soeun look at him, “I want to get Salmon but I don’t think I have enough money”

“You like salmon too?” Jungkook look at the Salmon and smile, “ it looks really fresh”

“Yes I love them, raw, soup, grilled, fried”

“Fried?”

“Yeah!” Soeun laugh and look at the Salmon once again, “but they’re expensive so I don’t really eat them”

“I’ll buy them and you’ll cook them for me, how’s that?” Jungkook look like he’s hungry. It seems like both of them are eyeing on the Salmon really bad now.

Soeun think of Jungkook’s offering. “Tempting” Soeun rubs her chin and think, “but okay!”

“Yeah!” Jungkook clap his hands and laugh. He look at the seller and ask for a really big piece for Salmon, “you can have half of my Salmon, I promise to treat you anyway”

“You did” Soeun smile and get the Salmon. Jungkook pays for the Salmon and leave the shop after. Soeun smiles and seeing the Salmon with a very bright eyes, “I’m going to feed Dongwoon with Salmon tonight”

“You seems like you’re really in love” Jungkook smile, “how long have you guys been dating?”

“Maybe like 500 days” Soeun answer.

“Wow, that’s long, and you’re still in love?” Jungkook look at her and she nodded. “Why?” he ask.

“Well, I love him and he loves me” Soeun reply.

“You know love is not enough” Jungkook look at her.

“Yeah but, I don’t know,” Soeun start to give her reason, “everyday is a mystery with him and I enjoy his company”

“I see then” Jungkook nodded “he just seems suspicious to me”

“Why?” Soeun ask him, “you don’t even know him”

“Yeah I know, maybe it’s just me” Jungkook sigh, “by the way, I saw Hanae last Saturday and she said she met you as well”

“Oh yeah I did” Soeun reply while taking care of the plastic bags she’s carrying, “I was with Dongwoon that time and she mentioned you, not a nice move”

“Well at least you’re still with your boyfriend even after that” Jungkook reply.

“You’re right, I told him about us”

“Us?” Jungkook frown and she nodded, “what about it?”

“You don’t remember?”

“No”

“Crap! ugh nevermind” Soeun groaned out of frustation

Jungkook smirk after. Of course he remember. He’s drunk but drunk people still got their memories back, it’s not like it’s gone forever. “Why? Is it embarassing?”

“Yeah! I mean-“

“is it a good experience?”

Soeun look at Jungkook and see him smiling really bright, “you remember”

“Of course I do, it’s not like I have amnesia” Jungkook laugh, “don’t be embarass about it, insead, you should be proud!”

“You are so weird why am I even proud about it?!” Soeun raise her voice, “you’re such a psycho”

“Hey! I am not a psycho!” Jungkook defend himself, “for some people, it’s an honor to kiss an idol”

“Yeah, but they have no idea that their idol is psycho like you, probably” Soeun walk away from him, “does Erin affect you until you become like this?” Soeun walk so fast but she realize after a while that Jungkook doesn’t follow her anymore. There, she knew she touched his sensitive spot. She turn around and see Jungkook standing; just looking at her.

“Hey I’m sorry” Soeun approach him and look at him, “I’m really sorry”

“It’s okay, her decision does change me a lot” Jungkook bitterly laugh, “you’re not wrong”

“I’m sorry, I won’t talk about her anymore,” Soeun look at Jungkook, “she’s the reason you’re a mess so I won’t bring that up”

“Actually” Jungkook stop and look at Soeun, “I trust you, and you’re a good person, bringing up about Erin to you might help me forget her”

“Are you sure? Because for me, the only way to move on is to-“

“Get closure, yeah I get it” Jungkook reply, “but I don’t know where she is, and I don’t want to look for her when I’m still a mess like this”

“Then when will you do it?” Soeun ask.

“Maybe when I’m ready, and after I fall in love again” Jungkook laugh, “she’s happy with Mark and I should be able to be happy for her”

“That’s funny since it’s very impossible” She laugh and look at Jungkook, “I don’t believe in such thing, if you’re sad then you are, human are very self-centered I’m telling you”

“I know” Jungkook laugh, “Oh, did my hyung sent you your money? And is there any oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter