XVI

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“. I can’t believe I’m really doing this”

V sighed as the other are ready to leave. Jungkook looked at V and he asked, “what’s wrong?”

“The plan is gonna work” Jiwoo smiled at V and kiss his cheek.

“I don’t want to do it tho” V tried to deny his part, “can I not do this?”

“Basically, you’re our only hope” Soeun smiled bitterly, “can you please do it?”

“if you don’t want to do it, you can pay Hanae 20 million won” J-Hope added.

“Okay I’ll do it” V answered really fast and made the others laughed. Jungkook looked at Soeun and he smiled at her, “should I drive you home, Soeun-ah?”

“I can go by myself” Soeun answered.

“But we need to talk, so yes, I’m still going to take you home” Jungkook grabbed his car key and walked through the door. He looked at Soeun who look at him dumbfounded. “What?” Jungkook asked.

“Then why did you ask a while ago?” Soeun asked him.

“Formality” Jungkook smiled, “I just wanna know if you’re still angry or not. I guesss you still are, since you don’t want me to drive you home”. Jungkook walked out from the door.

Soeun looked at everyone and Yura smiled, “he’s just grumpy. He miss you a lot”

“It’s only been a week,” Soeun reminded everyone, “and no, he doesn’t”

“He actually does, in a weird way tho” Jimin laughed, “just go. Go fix you problem”. Soeun smiled and walked out from BTS dorm, following Jungkook who walked very fast towards the elevator. “Jungkook-ssi! Wait!”

Jungkook looked back and see the small figure of Soeun following him. “So are you ready to talk?” he asked.

“No” Soeun looked away. She’s still angry but seeing Jungkook’s face made her realized how much she misses him around. “Let’s not talk,”

“I don’t understand,” Jungkook looked at her and frowned, “why are you here then?”

“Cause I’m going home, and you’re taking me because I’m scared” Soeun took a glimpse at him and looked away again. Jungkook smiled. ‘At least she’s now talking’ Jungkook smiled.

“Let’s eat something” Jungkook invited her. They both walked inside of an elevator and the elevator started to bring them to the basement where Jungkook parked his car.

“Don’t worry, I cooked something this morning, you don’t need to feed me” Soeun declined the invitation.

“Whoa you cooked! You need to feed me then! Okay!” Jungkook got excited and smiled. Soeun looked at him and widened her eyes.

“What did you just say?” she said.

“Well you said you cooked, and I miss your food, so you need to feed me!” Jungkook smiled.

“I’m not-“ Soeun tried to stop him, but after a while, she realized that there’s no point on stopping him anyway. So she sighed a little and looked at him, “you’ll eat, and go home immediately after. Understand?”

“okay” Jungkook smiled. The elevator finally stopped at the basement floor and both of them walked out from that mini box. They both walked inside of the car and Jungkook looked at Soeun for a while. “What?” Soeun asked.

“Are you still angry at me?” Jungkook asked her.

“Jungkook I-“

“The answer is only yes or no” Jungkook shortened her answer option and now she got scared.

“I don’t know, honestly,” Soeun looked at him serious, “I talked to Erin a while ago”

“A while ago?”Jungkook frowned, “weren’t you at work a while ago?”

“Yeah, she showed up at my workplace with Mark” Soeun laughed a bit, “she’s funny. I’m not confused anymore why is it so hard for you to forget her”

“Soeun, I-“

“I get it,” Soeun smiled and looked at him, “Erin explained in the way that I never think of, actually” Soeun gave him a shy smile, “I cannot believe I’m saying this but she’s right. I’m just being very jealous of her”

“Jealous? You’re jealous of her?” Jungkook looked at Soeun and Soeun did not react. She forgot that she basically just told Jungkook how she feels right now.

“Just forget that I said that to you” Soeun coldly answered.

“I won’t, cause now I know that you feel the same way as I do” Jungkook smiled and looked at her. Both of them are looking at each other and he smiled,

 

 

 

“I think I’m falling for you, badly, Do Soeun,” Jungkook holds her hand and continue, “I know some moves since I’m going to be honest, I played around with so many girls before. But now, I’m going to do my last trick”

“On me?” Soeun felt offended. ‘He’s still going to use trick? Unbelievable,’ she thought.

“I never use this trick on anyone, not even Erin,” Jungkook laughed shyly. And at this point, Soeun started to wonder what kind of trick is he gonna pull on her, “Do Soeun, I’m going to pull my last trick on you”

“What? What is it?”

“I’m going to make a promise to you” Jungkook looked at her, “one promise that I never give to anyone before”

“What? What promise?”

“That I will always protect you, and will always be honest to you” Jungkook smiled as he rub Soeun’s hand, “ I will always be the best version of myself when I’m with you, to make you happy. Always, happy”

“Jungkook-ssi-“

“I’m not done” Jungkook giggles and Soeun stopped talking, “The other part of my last trick will last for a lifetime”

“What is it?”

“A promise that I will always be myself when I’m with you. I will never fake anything in front of you. I will never lie and I will always be myself.”

Soeun looked at Jungkook’s eyes and he looked really serious and sincere. She haven’t seen Jungkook this serious. They’ve become close in a very short period, but it feels like she has been falling for him for years. And what’s more dangerous is, the fact that it gets deeper and deeper.

“Soeun-ah” Jungkook called her again. “Think about this please? About this relationship?”

“Why?” Soeun tried to look strong again. Even though she knows that Jungkook broke her walls and all of her protection inside already. She needs to admit to him that she’s falling in love with him. badly. “Why should I consider it?” Soeun asked.

“Because I think, no, I know” Jungkook smiled and looked at her eyes, “I’m in love with you Soeun-ah, deeper than any other feelings I’ve ever feel”

Wow.

Soeun looked at Jungkook seriously. She was about to reply a while ago, when she still know what to say. But when Jungkook said he loves her, she forgot nearly everything she wanted to say.

“Soeun-ah?”

“Y-yes” Soeun looked away to the stuff beyond the car glass. Trying so hard so her face wouldn’t get so red. “Jungkook-ah, I-“

“Not now” Jungkook smiled, “I don’t want your respond now, I want your respond after all our problem is over. Okay?”

Soeun smiled. she nodded after and Jungkook came closer to her. her heart was pounding so hard and her cheeks were very red already.

 

Jungkook gave her a peck on her lips softly. He smiled as he kissed her lips over and over few times. He smiled and hugged Soeun tightly, “I love you, you bossy and hardworking girl, I love you”

“I know” Soeun laughed and she hugged him as well. Jungkook pushed her after a while and he her cheeks after, “now, hungry?”

“Yeah” Soeun nodded, “let’s eat at my place?”

“Yeah sure” Jungkook his car and drive directly to Soeun’s place for his late dinner.

 

***

 

The bar looked crowded that night. V walked inside without any mask nor hat and everyone started to look at him weirdly. ‘wow it’s V, the most handsome man in the world’ they said. As for V, he could only smile and greeted everyone. It was an elite club. He doesn’t need to worry about anything. Not even about press.

V walked around and saw some people hanging around. They greeted him but he greeted some people he knows as well. He’s having fun, but he realized that he’s there not only to have fun. He has a mission.

A very heavy mission.

“Where can I find that girl anyway…” V looked around as he danced with the others as well. He looked at his phone and found a text from Jungkook.

 

Jungkook: We’ll be outside

V: Good for you

Jungkook: Hyung please. We talked about this

V: I know. Ok. Give me at least 30 mins

Jungkook: Copy

 

V looked around and widened his eyes. He looked at his phone again to text Jungkook.

 

V: Soeun’s ex is here

Jungkook: what?

V: Yeah. What if he spot her too?

Jungkook: don’t worry. I’ll take care of it

 

V nodded. “If you said so” V nodded and walked away. He went to the bar and asked for some drinks. After he finished his first shot, he went to the second one.

 

And the third one.

 

And the fouth one.

 

“Well, well, well… look who’s here” V heard a girl speaking next to her. He looked at her and she smiled at him, “we meet again”

“You’re Dongwoon’s ex”

“Yeah. But I’m also your friend’s close friend” She introduced herself once again, “I’m Hanae. Nice to meet you V”

“It’s good to finally properly meet you” V smiled and she smiled at him. V looked at his phone and texted Jungkook immediately.

 

V: Got her

Jungkook: 20 mins. U drunk?

V: bit tipsy. But I think I still can do this

Jungkook: Goodluck hyung. Your girlfriend says hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter