VI

Indebted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun looked around and sighed. She looked at Jinhee who was busy cleaning the kitchen while humming a song. “Why are you so happy? You’re cleaning the kitchen!” Soeun got confused.

“I know” Jinhee laughed, “but it’s 10 minutes until our closing time and I will be free”

“That’s fair” Soeun laughed and looked at the clock. It is 10 minutes before their night shift ends and somehow, 10 minutes feels like forever. “I just hope there will be no more customer” she mumbled.

Unfortunately, God didn’t grant those kinds of wish. Soeun could see someone is walking towards the store and walked into the store like nothing happened.

Soeun looked around and saw someone walking towards the door. She looked at him carefully and sighed, “what do you want?”

“I’m buying chicken,” He answered.

“Why are you guys coming when we’re almost closed? Why is it always like that?” Soeun sighed, “it’s not nice you know, it just prolongs my suffering at my workplace”

“I don’t mean to hurt you, but it’s still 3 minutes before you guys are close, right?” Mingyu stand in front of Soeun who looks really pissed right now.

“Okay, but we’re running out of chicken” Soeun warn him.

“No problem, one piece of chicken will do” Mingyu smiled and looked outside. He waved his hands and some guys walked in following his hand sign. Soeun widened his eyes and looked at Mingyu.

“You order one chicken and bring 5 of your friends inside?” Soeun looked at Mingyu and he nodded. “Okay, you definitely want something here, just tell me and I hope I can help you”

“I don’t have any request! I swear!”

“Don’t swear because I know you’re lying”

“Okay fine, sorry” Mingyu looked at Soeun and smiled, “I just want to introduce you to Seventeen, is that wrong?”

“Why should I know them?”

“Because they’re awesome?” Mingyu gave his reason and look at Soeun, “so, what do you think? Interested?”

“Not really? But my friends from the back might be, some of them actually likes K-POP” Soeun look at her friends who were busy cleaning the kitchen, “they will be very delighted to know all of you guys”

Mingyu looked around and sighed. It might be too risky for his friends and Seventeen, but Soeun is one amazing girl he thinks all his hyungs should know her. “Why can’t you just meet my friends?”

“Why can’t you just meet my friends?!” Soeun asked him back, and why do you want me to see them so bad”

“Okay, I just want to let them know that there is actually a girl in this Korea that is helping people not because they’re artist and because they need to be helped”

“You don’t see that kind of people often do you?” Soeun looked at Mingyu and he nodded. Soeun sighed and looked at him, “okay, this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna go there and you’re going to introduce me to them, and you can go”

“Deal”

Soeun nodded and walked with Mingyu towards his friends. She looked around and before she could reach their table, another buch of guys opened the door and looked at them, “what are you guys doing here?”

“Sunbae!” One of Seventeen members stood up and bowed at them. Soeun looked at the guys who just walked in and looked at them seriously, “what are you guys doing here?”

“Hello again Soeun” The leader from another group started to talk.

“You kicked me out few days ago from your dorm and now you’re here?” Soeun looked at a man that she knows as Rapmon, “I don’t understand, what do you want?”

“Forgiveness, I’m really sorry I was really mean last time” Rapmon looked at Soeun, “I’m really sorry, I would like to ask for forgiveness”

“Yeah sure I forgive you,” Soeun nodded, “but that’s just it, no more no less”

“Not more? We were just about to invite you to cook with us this Saturday” Jin who was standing next to Rapmon started to talk, “we want you to cook in our dorm since we tasted your food and it taste amazing”

“Really?”

“Yeah! You should be a chef!” J-Hope praised Soeun even more, “you’re not interested on that?”

“Not really, I want to be an even manager or planner, it sounds really fun” Soeun shyly describe her dream, “but my boyfriend won’t let me work, he said I will work too hard and I will get sick”

“Wow he’s really nice” Jimin mumbled.

“He is, and thank you guys for the offer, but I don’t think I can see you guys anymore”

“why is that?” Rapmon look disappointed, “didn’t I say sorry?”

“You did, the problem is I don’t want my boyfriend to think that I cheat on him again”

“You can always invite him to their dorm” Dokyeom who was sitting near them mumbled and Mingyu nodded agree. Rapmon looked at everyone and nodded. It didn’t seem like a bad idea. If they can trusy on Soeun, they sure can trust her boyfriend.

 

 

 

“Soeun-ah! It’s time for us to-“ Soeun could hear Jinhee’s voice from afar and Jinhee stopped after seeing 11 familiar guy standing in his restaurant, “what is going on here?!?!?!”

“Jinhee-ya-“

“Why are they here? Do you know them?”

“Jinhee, calm down” Soeun could see her friend is panicking for seeing K-idol in the restaurant, “don’t scream and spazz, it’s going to be fine”

“Hello” BTS members and Seventeen members greeted Jinhee nicely.

“Jinhee, right?” Jeonghan who is also in the room, greeted her.

“Y-yes,” Jinhee bowed at them and smiled. She approached Soeun and whispered, “how do you know all of them?!”

“Remember last Wednesday when we party?”

 “You mean the 2 weeks ago party?” Jinhee asked and Soeun nodded, “yeah, what about that?”

“Apparently, they’re here looking for you because you messed up with one of their friends” Soeun tricked Jinhee and looked at SVT and BTS members, “right?”

“Y-y-yeah” Rapmon nodded after understanding what happened, trying his best not to laugh.

“Did I?” Jinhee get shocked.

“Yeah you were really drunk” Soeun looked at Jinhee and Jinhee looked really pale. She looked at everyone and bowed, “I am really sorry I couldn’t remember everything I hope you guys can forgive me”

“We-“ Mingyu were about to speak but Jeonghan cut him.

“Hey lets not torture her even more” Jeonghan cut Mingyu and he laughed followed by everyone. Soeun looked at Jinhee and Jinhee looked confused.

“What is it?” Jinhee asked.

“We’re just messing with you, Jinhee isn’t it?” Suga smiled, “we’re sorry”

Jinhee looked at everyone and let a deep breath out from her. “You guys scare me”

“Sorry” Soeun laughed with the others.

“Then how did you know all of them?” Jinhee asked her for real. And now everyone is quiet.

“We buy chicken here sometimes” Jeonghan lied.

“You can eat chicken?” Jinhee got confused.

“We’re human too you know” Jin laughed.

“What are you guys doing here now?” Jinhee smiled at everyone.

“We’re…” Rapmon looked for reasons.

“We’re buying chicken!” The8 replied and everyone nodded. Seems like it’s the best reason they can think of. And the most sensible as well.

“I see, but unfortunately, we only have 1 bucket of chicken left” Jinhee sadly informed them, “you can come back tomorrow”

“We’re good, after a while, we decide not to get chicken anymore” Dokyeom tried to get out from their own lie, “we’re thinking of sandwiches now”

“So do we” V lied as well, “we’re just going to come here next time”

“Nice to meet you guys! I’m Jinhee” Jinhee smiled and introduce herself to everyone.

“Yes, and I’m Do Soeun, nice to meet you guys” Soeun introduce herself at last to Seventeen and BTS. She looked at V and Rapmon, “I will think about it later about the offer”

“What offer?” Jinhee asked her.

“Oh, nothing, they want me to cook for them so I told them I will think about it” Soeun smiled.

“Hey you’re good on cooking! You should do it!” Jinhee agree and Soeun looked back at BTS members. It’s not only about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter