Chapter 9

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                It’s almost afternoon already and I still cannot contact with Nayeon. We are supposed to meet at her condo and do the project but she still hasn’t confirmed me that I can come already or not. So, I decide to go to her condo. I knock her door like 10 times already but I don’t hear any sign coming to open the door. “Is she still sleeping ? but she may wake up already by my knocking sound. At the time, there is the incoming phone call. “hello…oh yes sir…really? OMG…thank you so much sir ..I’m coming to take the gift right now…thank you thank you so much” I text Nayeon  that “will continue the project at night..I’m coming over” Then I run to somewhere.

Meanwhile;

Nayeon’s POV

                “Ya..Peter …give me while I am talking to you nicely.” Peter sighs and doesn’t know how to deal with Nayeon. “Listen Nayeon….I can only sell when immediate cash or transfer…if not, I can’t buy for tomorrow things. So, if you can give me right now..I can give it to you right now.” I cluck very loud and Peter is messaging his head. My back account is not enough to buy cigarettes. And my allowance for this month is already spent and how do I ask my parents for more? My head is starting to spin and ramblingly. I feel tired and feel like don’t know how to stand anymore.

                I know that feel, that feel will disappear only when I smoke. I sit on the sofa closing my eyes and trying to control my mind. I think I will die by this unsatisfying feeling. I dial the phone number “Hello dad…how are you?” I try my voice to be as sweet as possible. “Dad…can you give me some money?”

DAD :  “Why Nayeon? I gave you this month allowance already.”

Nayeon  :   “Well…there is the new limited designer Channel purse and they release only 3 in here. So, I need to get that before it sold out.” I forget to breathe I really need to get money. I can hear dad is hesitating.

DAD :   “Nayeon…you have a lot already…and you should not spend too much” I sigh secretly.

Nayeon  :  “Come on DAD…if I don’t get, that you know our business rivals daughter right? They will laugh at me. I can’t stand for that and they will blame you that her dad even cannot buy that thing or something like that. Come on…you can take back that from my next allowance.”

DAD :  “Okay…I will transfer it to you…but I want my sweetie to know that money is not like the leaves from the tree that you can pick up anytime whatever you want. We have to find money, by using brains, energy, time and luck. So, please spend wise Nayeon. I don’t want my daughter to be spoiled.”

I close my eyes shut and breathe out “Of ocurse dad..I promise” I know I am lying and that will never change.

DAD : “Good girl…text me how much you want..I will transfer it to you now”

Nayeon  :   “Thank dad..but make sure transfer now please” I end the call and look at Peter who is busy which his stuffs.

I immediate transfer my money to Peter’ account and “Ya..you a**hole give me that now” finally I get my long time no see cigarette and smoke it. Finally, my soul is back. I am smoking the whole one right on the sofa and Peter is looking at me shaking his head. After I done, Peter sit in front of me and talks to me with concern. “Nayeon..do you know my job? My job is ripping the rich kids. Honestly I disgust myself, I make a lot of people went poor, crazy,  and destroy their precious lives to make my life become bright. I am selfish person that stepping people lives to build my life.” He talks with sad smile. I never thought Peter is someone like that.

                I only know that he is not from the rich family and still in high school.  “Then why are still doing that?” “I am an orphan and run away from orphanage then a drug dealer saw me and adopted. WE are very poor that time and still doing bad things like stealing things, doing bad things when people asked us to then trying to survive from the police.  And now he is dead and I am alone here and still trying. I don’t know how to live the normal life anymore without illegal things. I get regret but I don’t know any more so I keep doing that. So, what I want to tell you is respect your life, take a chance when you still can. Do the powerful things, what you like and what makes happy while you still have the chance. Do waste time with those drugs. Those are destroying your life slowly and strongly.”

                Now he walks back to his table like nothing happened. “When your order for next package, I will leave it for you”   “Next week …”  I leaves his house with heavy steps and baggy eyes…and I conclude myself “I am being addictive to the drug.”

Mina’s POV

 

                “Is this dress makes me look good?” I turn myself to my designers and my assistants. I don’t even notice that my mom and dad are looking at me at the door. My mom is even tearing up by some reasons and my dad is silently comforting his wife. And they also smile looking at their daughter being busy looking for the pretty dress and being excited. Finally I decided this dress ( : outfit from her melody project song good person). This time, my mom walks to me and caress my cheeks. “my baby....” I hold her hands and put on my chest “Mom..I am so excited….I think my heart beat is going crazy… “ mom looks at my smile and she smiles too “My kid must be so excited to meet that girl….she is lucky girl..”  “No mom…I am the one who is lucky to meet someone wonderful like her”

                “Mom..do I look pretty?”  I turn around and show to my mom. “Of course ..you are the prettiest girl in the world.” “ thanks mom…okay.. I will be late..I am going now…bye mom love you” I kiss my mom cheek and go out with the help of the assistants. After I left, my dad who is standing silently talks to my mom “Mina’s mom…shall we tell to her already?” “my poor daughter…I can’t. how about take my both eyes out and just give Mina’s vision back..” She press her chest out of pain a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter