Chapter 11

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

        We slept late night after hanging out yesterday. And we fell asleep while playing video games and competing each other. As soon as I woke up and open my half eyes, I am about to hug that bunny who was sleeping beside me and give her morning kiss but all I did hug was just the pillow. I groan and embarrassed at the same time. “did she wake up early in the morning…oh god..she is possessed” I say as I pray then I hear her voice from the living room.

        I walks to the living room and watch what she is doing by leaning the door side. She is feeding the puppy and giving him water. She even pats his head and amaze by how he can eat really well.  “ya..you just ate my snack….I will buy snack for you later okay? What favour you want?” And she continue talking to the puppy and does not acknowledge that I am here crossing my hands and watching her.

        “The puppy speak English or Korean?” She got scared for  a moment.  “Ya..Yoo Jeongyeon..you just scared me …speaking suddenly.” I walk closer to her. “My bad…you know? Just now you are really cute interacting with the puppy.” “I am born cute already…” She even raises her eyebrows that she is being proud of her beauty. I can just laugh. “So what’s his name?” “I gave him the name already since last night” “Really? How did I not know that…so what’s the cute name?”  “2yeon” She talks as she is like very proud of the name.” I understand immediately what’s the meaning of the name but I play fool “2yeon….eww…so ugly…….try another one”

                        I talks as I walks to the kitchen. I bet she left like she is jumping out of her anger. She can hit me anytime so I just went faster to the kitchen. “Ya…..Yoo Jeongyeon….are you f**king kidding me? If you don’t know the meaning of the name…just get out of my house”  I put my palms together and show her respect if not, I will get kick on my face. “I apologise…don’t kick me out of the house…I still need to take care of my angry girlfriend.” She rolls her eyes and seems like she satisfy my words “Sit ..I made the breakfast for you” this time I really got my eyes wild and pray again.

                        “Ya…so you want me to kick out of….”  “Sorry sorry…I am just saying thanks to god for the breakfast…so what’s ….”  I see coffee, and there is fried egg over the bread. Then I look at her, she really want me to have a bite now. So, I don’t dare to complain and just have a big bite. Great..that’s so salty but my fear of her shouting to me covers this great taste. So, I show her fake eye smile and continue eating. She smiles slowly that she please that I am having the breakfast she prepared.

                        “So what’s the plan for today?” She asks me. She is only drinking the coffee while make me have the delicious food. “We will continue doing the project for half day and we will go out to walk puppy 2yeon in the evening.”  She nods. “You are good at planning”  “Of course..so you like my plan”  “yes…I do” This time I grin and I want to play with her. “Arr..actually there is one more thing to do in my plan” I talks as I put my finger on my chin like I am really thinking hard. So, she seems curious. “What’s that?”  Then I stand up and go closer to catch her “to give you morning kisses”   she tries to escape but I catch her and hold her hands not to push me  “Ya…Yoo Jeongyeon…you really want to die “ I give her fore head kisses so many times to annoy her and let her go. I can say she is really angry.

                        So I holds her shoulders first and caress her cheeks “Babe…the morning kisses give me the powerful reason make me to live well in the cruel world…so you are doing a good deed…you should be proud of yourself.” She looks at me and she is still pouting. But slowly, both her hands link behind my neck and stare at my eyes directly. Seriously her look can kill me, then she tip toe and her face move closer to my face. There is only point centimetre away from her red lips to my trembling lips. I close my eyes and waiting for what will happen next. But there is no kiss instead of that I hear only her laugh.

        When I open my eyes, she laughs at me while pointing at me. She even calls the puppy to laugh together with her. I understand what she just did. So, this time, I pout . “Great…joking with me …great…” I go and sit in the living room silently. She senses that I am pouting so she follows behind me and sits beside me then her hands link with my hands and her head leans on my shoulders. This time, my anger just gone away and I also lean back on her head and close my eyes.

        “Rings……….”  Then there is the phone ring tone from my pocket. She stops leaning on and sit still. I take out my phone to pick up the call  ..” Mina”     “Mina? She is calling you” I think she just got a little surprised that her best friend is calling me. I don’t want her to misunderstand or anything so I accept the call right in front of her. “Hello …Mina..what’ sup”

Mina  :    “Hi ..Jeong…just calling you because long time no see with you since the bar date”

Jeongyeon  :    “Yup..I was just busy with my project..sorry about that Mina”

Mina   :   “It’s okay I understand….if you don’t mind, can call me when you have free time, I just…I just have a lot of things to talk to you.”  I can hear her hesitating voice  “Of course..I will call you later…bye”

Nayeon is watching the TV channel. I am glad that Nayeon doesn’t misunderstand. I am thankful to her for trusting me. “Mina?”    “Yup…she called me”  “What’s up?”  “hmm..she just want me to read the books for her…..you know Korean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter