Chapter 2

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Nayeon’s POV

        “Urgh…I really hate school…I don’t want to study anymore” I whines to Mina who is walking nervously and holding her assistant’s hand not to fall down. And another assistant is holding the umbrella for her. For others’ view that might be very strange and over but for me I know that those are really necessary for Mina. Her father did report to the school about her condition and request to tag along 2 assistants for Mina. And the school accepted the request. And I am also used to that because in high school, there were also helpers for Mina arranged by her parents.

        “Nayeon na…this is only the 1st day of school and you don’t want to go already?” Mina talks as she cannot believe her friend. I just laugh and explain to her “I mean we have to deal with new people and new environment. We don’t know how will it turnout” “Actually..you have nothing to worry about compared to me” I stop smiling when I hear her words. She must be nervous about her class.

        “Okay..this is my major department already..I will see you for lunch..bye Mina..take care..” I hug her and giving my energy to her. “call me Mina ya” she nods and waves to me then she walks to her department with her helpers. I am staring at her leaving then someone taps my shoulder “OMG..hey Alice..how are you?”I surprised to see my friend Alice from high school. She is also badass and we are close that we together bully others students. “Nayeon ..well I’m absolutely fine and I never think that we will meet here…and perhaps do you choose the business & management too?”

        Her eyes become wide that hoping I also chose same major. I just wink at her and “We are going to be together for this year again.”  She jumps and high five with me. She must be happy because she is the type that who cannot live without her close friends. And she dares to do anything if friends are beside her. Now I am also feel relive because I have someone I close and that won’t be awkward for the class starts.

         We are in the lecture room and sit at the last row seats. Those seats are perfect for us that we can do whatever we want. Today is the very first day so we just need to listen to the principal’s speech and other teachers’ introduction. That was so boring and I feel sleepy. Then I remember Mina and text her. Mina cannot use her phone. She cannot look at the phone light so her assistant holds her phone and helps Mina to accept phone calls, texting messages like she texts what Mina asks her to type and other uses. “hey Mina..how’s your class?” after good 2 minutes there is reply. “Everything is fine..it’s just the introduction all they are doing is and guess what ..I got the very first front row seat.”

        I groan that’s exactly what I am so different with Mina. She does really have potential. It’s lunch break already. I yawn and stretch my arms. It’s so boring and sleepy. I think I should bring small pillow or something which makes me comfortable to sleep. “Nayeon ..let’s go to the Ladies’ first…I want to retouch my make up.” “Me too..let’s go…shall we do truant for next class?” She high five first and “Omg…yeah..I will bring you to the new café that I been chilling.”

        Oh is that Mina? What is she doing in front of the restroom? I see like someone is talking to Mina and her assistants then Mina just walks away leaving her behind. All I see is that someone’s back so I don’t know who that was. May be Mina’s new friend so I just ignore that and I just run to Mina and hug her tight. Mina is like frozen and stay still and I can hear her heart beat when I close to her chest.  “Mina.. is everything alright?” I pinch her cheeks and ask her. “Yeah Nayeon…everything is okay..oh Hi..Alice…long time no see” Alice hugs Mina and greets her “Pleasure to meet you again ..How are you Mina?” “I am fine thank you” seeing them together make me to remember something Mina told me when we are at High school. She said Alice is kind of strange and she doesn’t like her behaviour and told me not to close with her. But I just told her that Alice is just good and humorous friend. Now here we are together again and I think Mina will be mad at me.

        “So Mina..shall we go and grab lunch together?” Mina thinks a bit and she says yes. I kind of hesitate that why Mina doesn’t want to get close with Alice and she never tells me why.

 

Mina’s POV

 

                Today is the first day of the university life. I cannot believe myself that how I survived the high school and now become university student. I notice myself that once I determine I really make sure to go that way and I never regret and turn back the way. I mean I never look back the way I walked because my life is full of unsatisfied moments like I have to give up some of the things I want to because of my health condition. So, if I ever look back, I will cry I will cry like a loser. I don’t want to be loser anymore.

For me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter