Chapter 4

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note :  Sorry for late update 

 

Nayeon’s POV

                Thanks god, Today I can sit at the back row seat. Now I see because this is not the grey head man’s class time yet. The teacher is teaching about the behaviour and manners that we should have to be a professional business man/woman. This is totally what I am not interested in and I know myself that I will never get any changes for my behaviour and I feel like I really want something right now. Something which is the cigarette from the last time.

                “Alice do you have that cigarette right now?” “cigarette which one?” “How many kind of cigarette do you have? The one I mean is what you gave me at the James’s party.” She is thinking hard for 10 minutes and I look at her thinking like her memory is really bad. Then she snaps her finger that she remembers. Ok good, now people around us even the teacher is looking at us. That’s how her snapping sound was loud.

                The teacher raises her spectacles and looks at Alice “Okay Miss…that sound you just made makes me wants to ask you the questions about the lesson.”  I giggle at Alice…good job Alice. Now her face is like she just stepped on the poop. “The question is you meet your important business client for the first time. How will you greet to him?” Option 1: Handshake  2: Side Hug 3: Ask for the dinner date? Answer me which one? “ come on Alice that answer is so obvious.

                The next what she answered makes me just want to go out of the classroom and hide in the hole.

Alice  :      That’s so easy breezy Miss teacher…. For option 1 : if he is huge older than me and kind of ugly one, I will just handshake with him . For option 2 :    if he is younger than me and cute one, I will give a side hug to him. For option 3:    if he is about same age as me, very hot, handsome and masculine, I will ask for the dinner date and then we will go to the club….woohoo..” she did even club dance moves. Seriously this girl.

                The other students cannot control and laugh. I think the teacher become just speechless and don’t know what to do anymore to Alice so she just let her sit. When I look at Alice, her unpleasant proud face is showing and her hand is waiting for the high five from me. I just give the high five that she wants to her forehead.

                “Urg..it’s hurt..I am about to give you the cigarette that you want” I rub her forehead and say sorry to her “jk…give me please” “for now I will give you 2 cigarettes but next time you have to go and buy yourself. I will give the address to you later. Btw those cigarettes are hella expensive..save your money more. And kind of difficult to get those..you know? People are lining up to get those ” “Money? I can even kill you with my money” “I know I know that you are f**king rich..btw don’t smoke in school” “Why? I really want to now” “Dummy…you know how it feels while & after smoking, you will get caught” “So what? That’s not even a drug” Alice rolls her eyes and raises her eyebrow “Well..that’s not drug but if you get caught, you will get suspicious checking on you unnecessary and it wastes your time” “Okay…then I will smoke at home”

                “Urgh..the grey head man’s class again. He is back again with his serious face. As soon as he come inside, ask us to change the seat as usual. So, now I am back again at the front row seat. Let’s see ..the nerd is still not here yet. Oh there she comes, as usual nerd one, busy holding a lot of books and her back bag also seem heavy. What are all those books? Is she taking all majors from the whole university? Meanwhile my purse is also heavy but full of make ups items and fashion magazines and a pen which is empty and a stetch paper.

                She glances at me and hesitating that she should sit beside me or not but unlucky for her, this is the only seat left in first 2 rows. She has no choice and sits at the seat beside me and Alice. Today, we have presentation session for some students and she is also included. She is double checking her presentation slides and preparing to go for it and here I am using my brain how to prank her. Just before her turn, I pretend that my things form the purse fell down on the floor and I go and pick those up. At the same time, I tie one of her shoelace her table leg. And I sit back with my most innocent face.

                As soon as the grey head man calls her name, she stands up and walks one step, two step..”Bang…” laptop, books, papers and everything she put on her table fell down. She is also lying on the floor and holding her knee. And she cannot stand up that her shoelace is still tying wit the table leg. Everybody got shook by what just happened. That was so unexpected that they don’t know what to do. I am trying my best to control my laugh but that idiot Alice laughs so loud and waiting for the high five again so I have to kick her leg secretly and shush her. The grey head old man and a few students help her to stand up and pick up those things.

                I can see the grey head old man is getting angry. He did notice the shoe tie with the table leg. He is scanning each one of us face and he stops scanning when his eyes reach at me. “Who the hell did that kind of dangerous prank?”  I roll my eyes and look at her. She still cannot lift her head. Busy tidying up her things and rubbing her knee. Her face seems kind of hurt I think but I don’t care and I won’t confess too. The old man is still shouting out of anger. Jeez..the prank is not even that bad. Those people are so extra.

                After the class, I see that some girls from the class come to that nerd and asking need any help. OMG..extra again and look at her being apologetic by the girls surrounding her. And I hear one of the girls is saying “No, it’s not okay. We have to go to the Nurse office” what nurse office, these people are seriously.wait..is her knee bleeding? Oh..that’s will be painful. I hit my head. What am I even thinking? That’s what she deserves it. And I side glance at her who is going to the Nurse office with the help of the girls.

Alice  :    “Nayeon..cigarettes that you want.” Finally she gives me those cigarettes. “Thanks Alice”

Alice  :    “You are not as strong as I thought. You took only one cigarette and now you become addictive to that cigarette.”  “I don’t know..I just want to feel the same things I felt from last time. That’s why.” She just nods her head as an agreement.

                I am talking to her while putting my cigarettes in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter