Chapter 19 [ FINAL ]

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

 

                We are in the car and we going to the airport directly from Nayeon’s event. “Babe…is your head still hurt?” I help to give a massage to Jeongyeon’s head. She seems painful by headache. “It’s okay…because of the weather changes” “will you be okay to abroad the flight?” “Nah..I’m good…that will gone soon..thanks for taking care of me”  “you’re welcome” Jeongyeon glances at Mina and she sense something is wrong. “Wae? Why you look gloomy?” “Nothing…I just ..nothing” Jeongyeon sighs at seeing Mina unhappy “Babe…you, Nora and I are the one..if there is something happy, we will celebrate together and also if there is something stress or bad things come up, we will face that together….so if there is something stressing out…just tell me okay?” I nod at her. Even though, I am showing my smile to her, in my mind I am getting worry about something will happen to us. Did I do wrong telling Nayeon about that? Slowly I feel regrets …now I wish nothing bad is going to happen.

Nayeon’s POV

                “Good Afternoon Miss…..welcome to Switzerland” As soon as I smell the air she is taking a breath, I automatically smile. “did you enquire about I asked?”  “Yes Miss…but unfortunately we do not get a chance to know their house address but instead of that we got to know their daughter playing group place. And we saw that her mother always sends her every morning and pick her back every evening.” “okay…let’s go to there and wait for her”

                I  keep waiting in the car in front of the school. Meanwhile, my thoughts are going everywhere and I still don’t know what I should do if I meet her. The time passed and finally the school gate opened, and there are kids running to their family waiting for them. I look carefully at every kids and finding for Nora. Oh..there she is…Nora is pouting and must be waiting for her mother to pick her. And soon, there is the person I am waiting for is riding the bicycle. She looks so fresh like a teenager. My heart starts to beat fast again when I see her. She stops right in front of the kid. I thought when they said her mother that was Mina but now…I am watching at my love Jeongyeon picking at her daughter. Nora is still pouting and even turn around; she must be upset that Jeongyeon was late to pick up.

                Jeongyeon is kneeling down and begging her to stop pouting and I don’t know what she did say but seems like Nora’s pout replaces with the cute smile and hug her. Then she loses the tie that the small triangle bicycle tying on the back seat of her bicycle and put on the ground. Nora is so excited to ride the bicycle and about to go up. Jeongyeon stops her and she takes out something from her bag. Then she put the safety bicycle headgear on Nora’s head and making sure to fit. She even knocks to the headgear and Nora bites her lip and glares at her mother. Then she put Nora on her bicycle and she also starting to cycle slowly to match with Nora bicycle speed.

                They are so adorable that I cannot stop smiling. Even my manger and driver are smiling looking at them. We keep following where they go. They go inside the park. Then I ask the staffs to wait outside then I walk inside the park and follow to them. They stop at somewhere in the park and now Jeongyeon put the mat on the grass. And she takes out the things from her bag. She takes out the toys for her daughter and snacks. I sit at the bench near them and I can clearly hear their talking. “Nora…you want to eat sweets right? I bought it for you..don’t tell your pretty mom ya..she will hit me” Nora is clapping that she got excited to eat the sweets. Jeongyeon unpacks the candy and give it to Nora.  Then she lie down first and stretch her arm and pat her arm to Nora “Nora…you want to lie down?” Nora lies down and her head is on Jeongyeon’s arm. Now they are looking at the cloud and talking about what animals the clouds shape look like.

  " handsome mom' 'hmm' " who do you love more...me or pretty mom?"  Jeongyeon cannot help smile at her daughter curiously " I love you two both equally ..you two are my essentials. Like I cannot live without air and water, I cannot live without you two. You two complete my life perfectly."  Now Nora faces to her Mom and admire at her " when I grow old, I wish I can meet someone like you who love us unconditionally and take care of us a lot." Jeongyeon laughs at her little Daughter talking about love. " if you want to meet the one like me, you have to be the one like your pretty Mom who stay by her love side no matter what  and love just the way I am. She is really wonderful and .... you too amazing gifts from heaven..okay now close your eyes and rest ..I will sing a song for you"

“Nora…you must be tired from playing too much…fall asleep so fast” Now she is patting Nora’s soft brownish hair and staring at her daughter sleeping face.

                May be she cannot fall asleep. She replaces her arm with the pillow for her daughter. And she take out the paper from her bag and make a paper plane and starting to shoot it. The wind must not be my side because the paper plane she just shot hit me. She also seems surprised by her sudden action. She seems want to come to me and say sorry but she cannot leave the baby alone. So, I collect all of my energy and I act like I am brave enough to face her. “it’s time” I pick up the paper plane and goes to her. “here…your” She takes and looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter