Chapter 6

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV

                “So today we have to go to this company and observe the company management. It will take for the whole day.” “Yes …OMG ..look Nayeon what I got” Alice who is being busy with her phone the whole time shout suddenly. Jeongyeon looks at her tiredly she looks she has no more energy to persuade Alice to do the project. And Alice now doesn’t even care about what Jeongyeon is talking and she is in her own world.

                “Look Nayeon…we got the exclusive VVIP party ticket…let”s go..party tonight.” Honestly I am kind of apologetic to Jeongyeon even though I never feel like that to someone else. But now I can see how Jeongyeon trying so hard to save our project. She has been working hard alone. This is the team project and there is no individual grade so if the project fails that means every member in the group fails too. That’s why she is being worry too.

                I also want to stop Alice and appreciate what Jeongyeon doing and help her a little bit but I can’t let her see me like I become good girl. So, I follow Alice along. “Okay..what’s the dress code?” “y Black” she even shake her body and showing excitement. Jeongyeon keeps sighing but still doesn’t say anything. “Jeongyeon…would you like to come with us? ..I still have an extra ticket.” “Sorry Alice…I’m not in party and plus I have to do the project all night long.” “Come on Jeongyeon…TGIF…we have to party, chill, relax, drunk and may be get laid.”

                I am silently judging Jeongyeon’s face and can clearly see that she is not amused by Alice. “No Alice..I can’t”  “Come on…we all go to the company what you said just now then you come with us to the party after that…..how about that?”  This time she thinks and decides “Okay..we will do that but when you are at the company, you two must help me to take note as well.” “Okay…call…..but I don’t have notebook n pen” “I will give it to you” Finally these two made an agreement. I just hope that all go pretty well.

                Now we are at the company what Jeongyeon mentioned. Jeongyeon comes close to me and talks to me “Nayeon..this company owned by the Korean” “Aww..is this?” “I heard that this company open career opportunities especially for the smart Korean graduates so after graduated I plan to apply here. I hope I got the job here.” I look at her she is not looking but me but her eyes are focusing in the company and her eyes are full of hope for her future. Meanwhile I think about myself do I ever have the future plan…I don’t even have the plan for tomorrow.

                “Nayeon…isn’t this company under your family’s?” now I look at the company’ name carefully when Alice told me. “Urgh…right…that’s why she said that is owned by Korean” The in charge comes and welcome us. Luckily he doesn’t know me as the CEO’s daughter. This is the first time I visit to this company and observe what they do. The main object of this company is trading. He explains us very well to understand. Never study girl like me also understand slowly. Jeongyeon is busy taking notes, taking videos and photos. And the excursion is almost finished, and now I remember I haven’t taken note anything yet. I was just listening. Then I look at Alice for help. Great..she is sleeping while standing.

                “that’s all….I explained every single things about the process..” the in charge finally finished company tour. Then he looks at Jeongyeon “I can clearly see that you are trying so hard and making every perfect. Do you have any questions?” “No sir…but when we do arrangement, if there is any question, I will email you sir” “Welcome…hmm” then he looks at us and hesitating what to say then  “they did study late yesterday that’s why they look tired sorry about that sir” he believe what Jeongyeon said so he just let it go. That’s right I forget that we also need to submit his approval letter about us to the project team.

                As soon as we go out of the company building. Alice’s soul is back to her body “Okay…excursion done..now it’s time to party. Hmmm…still have plenty of time…we should change the outfit and we will meet up somewhere….remember girls…..dress code is y black” Jeongyeon hesitates “but ….i ..”   “it’s okay Jeongyeon…you can wear anything you want but the colour has to be the black.see ya girls bye” Alice leave by driving her car like crazy.

                Now only two of us left. She coughs to get less awkward “so,  I will go first …see you soon Nayeon” “You are coming right?” what …Im Nayeon what did you just say to her…are you worry about she is coming or not .. I am controlling my hand not to hit myself. She smiles at my question. Did she think that I am concerning about her?  “Of course Nayeon..I did promise so I have to…”   “do you need a drive?”  “it’s okay..you need time to prepare yourself so just head to home…may be I will get your drive after the party.is that okay?” “may be… “  “Okay..bye “ She walks back ward and waving to me and I automatically wave back to her. ..my heart is beating.

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                “Oh hey Jeongyeon…you are fast” Alice greeting me when we meet at the place we said. “wow….your black jacket is really dope…I never see you wear like that…you look different and getting hot” “thanks” she is getting excited for the party and ready to dance even though we are not at the party yet. She is smoking to control her excitement then my eyes went to her outfit. Her black dress is appealing. The curves she was born with showing off proudly. I am not a ert but this kind of outfit gives me chill. I don’t mean that I like or hate that but I feel kind of shy whenever I see those. And I hope Nayeon also not wearing that kind of outfit.

                There she comes, I still haven’t finished looking at her outfit. I got shook by Alice yelling to her. “WTH…Nayeon…this is not company’s party or family gathering…this is dance party….there will be hot and f**king handsome people. But you are wearing like you are about to go to the stage and get the hardworking student prize….Come on Nayeon ya” Now I see the difference between these two girls’ dress. While Alice dress show off everything, Nayoen dress cover every precious things she owned and her dress looks classic but I like that look. She looks like she is the professional mafia boss. 

                “Why….this is trendy fashion that you are fully covered. And this is designer’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter