I'm yours

Victory

Later that night, when the boys got back to their apartment, they started drinking heavily to celebrate their first big show.

"We're going to have so many wins!" Daesung yelled excitedly.

"But it was only our first show..." Seungri answered.

"Hey, let him have him happy moment." Youngbae said smiling.

"Can we play a game?" Daesung asked cutely.

"Sure. What do you want to play?" Youngbae asked.

Daesung slightly blushed.

"We need to invite some women.." he replied quietly.

"Okay. Sure I'll call some." Youngbae said, calling some friends.

After about 15 minutes, some very y women showed up. They were friends of Youngbae, Seungri immediately blushed.

"So what are we playing?" One of the girls asked.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" One suggested.

"Sure." Youngbae said.

Soon enough, they were sitting around one of the beer bottles.

"Okay. So we should probably establish a couple rules." Seungri said.

The rest nodded.

"Okay hmm... whoever the bottle lands on, you able to kiss. No matter if it's same or not. This includes if you're in a relationship." He said smirking at Jiyong and Youngbae.

They looked at each other, but then nodded.

"Okay. I'll go first." Seungri said, spinning the bottle.

It landed on a girl with long black curly hair and a tight red dress, with a low cut, showing off her cleavage. She bit her lip slowly, and moved loser to Seungri. They made out for a few minutes.

"Okay. Thank you next." TOP said laughing and spinning the bottle.

It landed on a girl with shoulder length straight hair, she had black short shorts and a black crop top. She immediately sat on TOP's lap and started kissing him. This really wasn't his kind of game, but the rest wanted him to play, so he gave in. Next was Daesung. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Youngbae. He quickly looked up. Youngbae looked at Jiyong, as if he was asking permission. Jiyong kissed his cheek and shrugged, smiling. Youngbae nodded and leaned over to Daesung. He pulled Daesung close, and gently kissed his lips. Daesung blushed as Youngbae deepened the kiss. The girls started cheering and awwing at them. Youngbae looked over, to see a very jealous looking Jiyong. Next it was Jiyong's turn. He spun the bottle, and got Seungri. He smirked and kissed him. Youngbae narrowed his eyes a little. After more drinks, people started to get louder. They kept playing spin the bottle, it was TOP's turn again, he spun it and it landed on Daesung. Daesung smiled, he kissed TOP gently.

"You think we're done?" TOP said drunk. 

He pushed Daesung roughly down and sat on his stomach and started heavily making out, Daesung started pulling TOP's  hair gently.

"You can go roughly baby." TOP whsipered into the kiss.

Daesung started scratching TOP's back agressivily. TOP moaned slightly.

"O-okay next..." Seungri said, awkwardly pushing TOP off Daesung.

Daesung whined quietly. 

TOP smiled and cuddled with Daesung for the rest of the night. After the game was over and the ladies had left, Jiyong was standing out on the balcony, looking at the stars.

"Hey baby." Youngbae said, smiling.

Jiyong ignored him. Youngbae came up behind him and hugged him from behind.

"You okay?" Youngbae whispered.

"You did that on purpose...right?" Jiyong muttered.

"What? What did I do?" 

"You deepened the kiss on purpose with Daesung..." Jiyong said accusingly.

Youngbae laughed a bit.

"Baby it's spin the bottle. No rules. Besides you agreed to it. If you didn't want to agree, you could have said something sooner." Youngbae replied.

Jiyong folded his arms and huffed.

"What does he have that I don't?" Jiyong said frustrated

Youngbae tried to hug Jiyong but was pushed away.

"Baby you're my boyfriend. Not Daesung. Did you forget that?" Youngbae said loudly.

Jiyong just stared at him, angerily.

"Why did you deepen the kiss?"

"I...I don't know...but it didnt mean any-"

"He was blushing! He likes you. Well he can't have you."

"Boy please he doesn't like me! Did you see him and TOP earlier?!" Youngbae yelled, starting to get annoyed.

"Y-yea...but still! You know what you did was wrong...all I did was a peck on the lips! You were making out-"

"EVERYONE WAS MAKING OUT JIYONG!!!! NOT JUST ME!" Youngbae yelled angerily.

"I didn't-"

"Yes you did! You made out with one of the girls!"

Jiyong went silent, his and Youngbae's eyes blazing with anger. 

"Maybe I should find someone who will actually be able to trust me more." Youngbae said coldly, before grabbing his car keys and leaving.

Jiyong felt his heart break. He sat down on the balcony for a while, crying his eyes out.

"Why am I so jealous?" He sobbed.