Falling

Victory

They felt more comfortable with each other now, they cuddled whenever they got the chance, and held hands. 

"So, have you thought about where you want to go on our date?" Youngbae asked excitedly.

Jiyong laughed.

"Yes. I think you're going to like it. I'll meet you here okay? 4pm?" Jiyong said

Youngbae smiled.

"Okay!"

The next day, sure enough, Jiyong showed up exactly at 4.

"Hey. You ready?" He asked.

"Yep! All set. So where are we going?"  Youngbae asked curiously.

Jiyong smiled.

"A ski lodge/hotel, I remember how you said you've always wanted to try snowboarding and go on the sky gondola." Jiyong answered.

Youngbae's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Are you serious? Yay!" He yelled excitedly, hugging Jiyong.

They made it to the ski lodge, got their stuff for snowboarding, and headed out to the mountains. They held hands to try to keep each other steady, going up to the ski lift.

"We're going really high!" Jiyong yelled, getting nervous.

Youngbae smiled at him and held his hand again to help him relax.

"It's okay. Just look out, don't look down. Or look at me if you want, if that helps you." Youngbae said calmly.

Jiyong smiled back at Youngbae.

Finally, they made it to the top of the mountain. They jumped off the ski lift, and started snowboarding down the mountain. They were going really fast. The boys kept going up the ski lift and snowboarding, they spent hours doing this. Finally, it was starting to get dark.

"You ready to go get warmed up?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"Yes let's go." 

They got back to the lodge, took nice hot showers, and changed into dry clothes. When they got done, they had the choice of tea, hot chocolate or apple cider to drink. They each chose a drink and went to the room they were staying in. 

"So are you having fun?" Jiyong asked.

Youngbae nodded happily.

"Yes I'm having a lot of fun. Thank you for taking me on a lovely first date." Youngbae said blushing.

Jiyong blushed too.

"You're welcome. Do you want to go walk around a bit?" He asked.

"Sure." Youngbae said, taking Jiyong's hand and walking out the door.

The two were walking in the snow, holding hands, all of a sudden, a meteor shower started to take place. They watched that for a while, suddenly, Youngbae and Jiyong started slow dancing.

"I love it up here." Youngbae whispered.

"I do too. Maybe this can be a tradition?" Jiyong replied.

Youngbae's eyes sparkled as he nodded.

"Please?" He asked laughing.

"Okay sure." Jiyong answered.

After a while in the snow, they decided it was time to go back to the hotel and sleep. When they got to their bed, once again, they cuddled until they fell asleep. It was the best first date, either one has been on.