Trust me

Victory

The next morning, Jiyong woke up and smiled instantly. He turned around to face Youngbae and kissed his nose. Youngbae woke up slowly and smiled back at Jiyong.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered.

"Morning cutie." Jiyong whispered back, kissing him gently.

Suddenly, Jiyong's mom barged in.

"We didn't give him permission to stay the night! What's going on here?!" His mom yelled.

Jiyong groaned.

"Nothing mom. Just get the hell out of here and leave us alone! I don't barge into your room! Don't you have any respect?" Jiyong answered harshly.

His mom went silent, and started crying.

"Why can't you be like your sister?!" She shouted before leaving the room and slamming the doors.

Jiyong rolled his eyes. 

"I'm...sorry baby...I feel so bad... can we get out of here please?" Jiyong said

Youngbae nodded slowly and they left. They were silent from a long time after they left.

"Baby...?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong looked at him, but didn't respond.

Youngbae saw the sorrow in his lover's eyes. He hugged him tightly. 

"Baby. It's not your fault. I promise. I know you think it is, but it's not." Youngbae said quietly.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

"Yea I know. It's not your fault either. So please don't think it is." Jiyong answered.

Youngbae shook his head.

"It's okay. I know it's not. I wish I could help more though." He said.

Jiyong thought for a moment.

"W-well...I mean if I could move in with you and your family...but we've  been dating less than a year. There's no way." 

Youngbae shrugged.

"Yea...maybe soon though."

Suddenly, Youngbae's mom calls him.

"Hi mom. What's up?"

"What?! No way are you serious?! Oh my God you're the best! Love you!" He said hanging up.

"What happened?" Jiyong asked

"Mom got us an audition for YG studios after school tomorrow!!!" Youngbae shouted excited.

Jiyong froze and stared at Youngbae.

"Huh? You okay babe?" Youngbae asked.

"I'm not ready..." Jiyong said shyly.

"Aww come on yes we are. We can do this. Okay? Here we'll run through the routines again until you feel better alright?" Youngbae said smiling.

Jiyong couldn't help but smile back.

"Okay. Let's go practice then." He said as they walked to the gym.

They practiced until they couldn't move anymore, and they felt like their limbs were being torn apart by demons.

"I think we're ready." Youngbae said.

"Me too." Jiyong answered.

The school day couldn't go fast enough for them. But when it was over, Youngbae's mom was already outside in the car waiting for them.

"Hi mom!"

"Hey boys!" She said happily.

The whole ride, they kept practicing the dances in their heads. Finally, they got to the YG building. The boys went in and saw 3 other boys sitting there, waiting to audition. Finally, the manager came out.

"Hello. So I need Seungri first." 

Seungri nodded his head and quickly followed.

A while later, he comes out with a happy look upon his face. Same follows for the next one, Daesung. The last of those 3, TOP came out with tears in his eyes.

"Aww what happened?" Daesung asked hugging him

"They said I'm too far to be a part of YG, but said if I lose weight within 3 months time, I can audition again and I'll be accepted." He said sadly.

"Aww don't be sad! I'll help you!" Daesung said smiling, trying to comfort his friend.

Finally, it was Jiyong's turn. He danced perfectly to the music. He sang beautifully too. He was accepted immediately. Youngbae's audition went just as planned too. He sang with strong vocals and danced with the perfect amount of edge to his dance. It's lke they were born to do this together. They ran out to the car after the audition.

"How'd it go?" Youngbae's mom asked excitedly.

"We both got in!!!" They yelled excited.

"Yay! I'm so proud of you both! Dad and I have a big dinner waiting. Jiyong, you want to stay for dinner?" She asked.

Jiyong was silent for a second.

"Uh...mom can he stay the night? It's not a good idea for him to be at home right now.." Youngbae explained.

"Yea that's fine." She answered.

Youngbae squeezed Jiyong's thigh gently and kissed his head. Jiyong smiled and played with Youngbae's hand the rest of the way home.