You ready?

Victory

Youngbae couldn't stop thinking about Jiyong. He needed to meet him, they could be each other's ticket to the YG studios. He looked for him in class periods and during lunch, but wasn't finding him. He was getting worried, what if he never met him? Youngbae decided to take Jiyong's idea and practice dance during lunch time, so off to the gym he went. As he was practicing, he heard footsteps.

"Oh uh someone's already here, sorry. I'll just-" Jiyong said.

"No no please, stay." Youngbae protested.

Jiyong smiled.

"Oh okay. Well, i:'m Jiyong." He said extending his arm.

"I'm Youngbae." He replied, shaking Jiyong's hand.

"What are you dancing to?" Jiyong asked, curiously.

"Oh it's just an old soundtrack my dad got for me." Youngbae answered, still dancing.

"That's cool!" Jiyong exclaimed, watching him dance.

"You're a really good dancer." Jiyong said

"Thank you. I've been dancing since I was 5. I'm sure you're a good dancer too. What do you dance to?" Youngbae asked.

"I like rap so I listen a lot of that while dancing." Jiyong said

Youngbae nodded.

"Well, show me what you got." Youngbae said smiling.

Jiyong started to blush, he gets really shy dancing in front of people.

"Hey, you okay?" Youngbae said, leaning closer and feeling Jiyong's head.

"Y-yea, I'm good. It's just that...I get shy and nervous dancing in front of people..." Jiyong said shyly.

"Aww come on. You have nothing to worry about. I promise. Okay? It's just us here. You'll be fine. I saw you dancing the other day and you were great." Youngbae said

Jiyong laughed and smiled.

"Okay okay fine you win." He said playing the music.

Jiyong lost himself in the music and was able to only focus on him and Youngbae. Youngbae liked his moves, and after a while, started to try and follow Jiyong's moves. Pretty soon, they were in sync with each other's dancing. Finally, the bell rang so they had to get back to class.

"Well? Same time tomorrow? What do you say?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded, taking a sip of his water.

"Yea, Sounds great! Hey what's your next class?" Jiyong asked.

"History..you?" Youngbae responded.

"Same. Let's go." Jiyong said.

Finally, the last Bell of the day rang, time to go home.

"Hey! Jiyong!" Youngbae called excitedly.

"Oh hey Youngbae. How are you?"

"Good. How are you?"

"Good. You doing anything after school?" Jiyong asked

"Yea my aunt is coming to visit." Youngbae answered.

"Oh okay. I was going to ask if you wanted to dance again but I understand." Jiyong said

"Definitely soon though." Youngbae said back, smiling.

When Jiyong got home that night from school, he was trying to talk to his parents about Youngbae, but they were clearly too busy and didn't care. All Jiyong wanted for once, was for his parents to care about his interests and support him. Was that so hard to ask for?