Dance with the devil

Victory

Over the next few months, Jiyong and Youngbae got really close.

"Hey Jiyong, my parents are going out of town and said I can have someone over and stay the night if I want, since it's winter break." Youngbae said smiling.

Jiyong smiled back.

"I'd love to! But I need to ask my parents." Jiyong said back.

That night when he got home, his parents, per usual, were running around like crazy.

"Hey m-"

"Sorry one sec!" She said frantically.

"But mom is just-"

"Jiyong can't you talk later? I'm sure it's not that important child."

Jiyong felt hurt by that, it was important to him, Youngbae was important to him.

He sighed.

"I just have a question! God you're so busy you can't answer a simple question?" Jiyong yelled impatiently.

His mom groaned.

"Fine. What is it son?" She asked.

"I want to stay at my friend's house..."

"That's it god Jiyong don't you know how busy I am?!" She yelled.

Jiyong got scared and backed up.

"So...I'm just gonna...go...uh bye.." he said grabbing his bag and running out the door.

As soon as he got outside, he started to cry, it's like his parents don't care about him anymore and don't want anything to do with him anymore. He felt like a burden on them. He ran to Youngbae's house as fast as he could. He finally got there and was shivering because it was so cold and rainy and he was now out of breath from how fast he was running. He knocked on the door loudly. A few seconds later, Youngbae swung open the door, smiling at Jiyong.

"Hey-huh? What's wrong?" Youngbae asked pulling Jiyong into a tight hug.

"Let's get you warmed up, it's freezing out there. Have you been crying?" Youngbae asked worried, as he was getting warm towels from the dryer.

Jiyong was still sobbing slightly.

"Oh i-its nothing...I'm fine.." Jiyong lied.

"But... you're not.. you're crying, I don't like seeing you cry. What happened?" Youngbae asked putting warm towels over Jiyong.

"I..um...my mom and I got into a fight...her and Dad have been so busy that they can't even answer a single question...and she got pissed when I told her I wanted to stay at your house, she yelled at me and so I ran out. It just...hurt...we used to be so close..but ever since they got new jobs and I came out to them about my uality and career...they changed...they hate the fact that I want to be a performer..." Jiyong said sadly.

Youngbae hugged him tightly.

"Awww I'm so sorry, that isn't fair! They shouldn't treat you different, especially since you are there son, just because you're different. I fully support you Jiyong, and I will help you with anything you need. Okay?" Youngbae answered.

"B-but...why?" Jiyong asked nervously.

"Because...I want the same things you want..to be a performer..." Youngbae said wiping Jiyong's tears.

"A-and a boyfriend.." he said blushing

Jiyong couldn't help but smile. He thought Youngbae was adorable.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me." Jiyong said hugging him.

"Of course. Hey do you want some hot chocolate or tea? We can watch a movie if you want." Youngbae asked smiling warmly.

"Sure! Thank you I'll have tea." Jiyong answered politely.

They drank their warm drinks and watched the movie. Throughout the movie, Jiyong started to get tired, Youngbae allowed him to lay on his lap. Youngbae started gently playing with Jiyong's hair.

Jiyong started to smile and blush.

"That feels nice.." he said quietly.

Youngbae smiled.

"Good. You seem sleepy. Are you ready for bed?" He asked.

Jiyong shrugged.

"Kind of...but if you're not I can-"

"Oh don't be silly. I'm tired too. We can sleep. Do you...want to share my bed? It would be more comfortable than the floor..." Youngbae said blushing

Jiyong laughed.

"I'm okay with it if you're okay with it."

"Well...I offered." Youngbae replied laughing

They crawled into the giant bed. Jiyong was still kind of cold, Youngbae picked up on this when he felt Jiyong shivering next to him.

"Aww you still cold?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded.

Without question, Youngbae flung an arm over Jiyong's body and cuddled closer to keep him warm. They fell asleep peacefully. They felt happier than they had in a long time, especially Jiyong.