First time for everything

Victory

The next day, the boys woke up and decided to head back home. First stop, Youngbae's house.

"So can I ask you something?" Youngbae asked.

"Sure. What's up?" Jiyong replied

"Are we dating now? Like you're my boyfriend?" Youngbae asked shyly.

Jiyong laughed and hugged him.

"Only if you want to."

"I want you and I to date." 

"Okay in that case 5 words and i'm all yours." Jiyong said smirking.

Youngbae blushed.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jiyong nodded.

"I thought you'd never ask." He said smiling and leaning his head against Youngbae's.

A few months later, they decided it was time to meet each other's families. Starting with Youngbae's.

"Hey Youngbae!" They called.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad!" He yelled back.

"Um...I have someone special I want you to meet. This is Jiyong. He's um..my boyfriend." Youngbae said smiling and blushing.

Jiyong smiled and kissed his head.

"Aww Hi Jiyong! It's so nice to finally meet you. We've heard such good things about you." His father said.

"It's nice to meet you too. He speaks highly of you both." Jiyong said politely.

"Aww he is so sweet and polite!" Youngbae's mom said happily.

A few hours later, it was getting late, so Youngbae's mom gave them a ride to Jiyong's house.

"Mom...can I stay the night?" Youngbae asked nervously.

"Of course honey. Have fun!"

They entered Jiyong's house, his parents were fighting.

"H-hey mom...hey Dad..." Jiyong said quickly.

"This is Youngbae. Yes my boyfriend..." He said quietly.

They stopped and stared at Jiyong. His mother smacked him hard across the face. His father grabbed his wrist and they walked into a separate room. Youngbae got very nervous but had no way to call anyone or help. He felt horrible. He heard shouting and crying from the other room.

"What is your problem?! He's not a girl Jiyong! We thought you were past this!" His mom shouted.

"Well I guess this phase is still going on isn't it?!" Jiyong shouted back sarcasticly.

His father smacked him over the head.

"Don't you dare talk to your mother that way!" He yelled smacking his across the face again, this time with the hand that had his rings.

Jiyong screamed loudly in pain. Youngbae couldn't take it anymore, he barged in and started shouting too.

"There is nothing wrong with us being in a relationship!! Leave him the hell alone! What did he ever do to you?" Youngbae screamed.

Suddenly, Jiyong's mom's phone rang. It was her boss, calling her and his dad to go work overnight.

"We'll talk about this later." She said sternly as they left the house.

Jiyong started crying heavily and clasped in Youngbae's arms. Youngbae hugged him as tightly as he could. He was crying now too, seeing how beaten up Jiyong looked. They laid in Jiyong's bed for hours. Youngbae entwined their fingers and kissed his head.

"I promise, someday, I'm going to get you out of this hell. You don't deserve this." He whispered.

"I can't wait. And someday, we'll be in the YG family and I never have to see them again if I don't want to." Jiyong whispered back.

Youngbae smiled slightly.

"Yes babe. That's right. But I'll protect you through everything. I promise, I'm never leaving you. Okay?" Youngbae said.

Jiyong blushed and smiled.

"Okay." He said back.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long while. Suddenly, Youngbae leaned closer and kissed Jiyong softly. Jiyong smiled and moaned into the kiss. 

"You're my everything, Youngbae. I love you." Jiyong whispered blushing.

Youngbae smiled and kissed his head.

"I love you too baby." He replied