Listen

Victory

After a while, Seungri came to check on Jiyong.

"Hey darling. How you doing?" He whispered, lightly scratching Jiyong's back.

Without a second thought, Jiyong started making out with Seungri. Seungri opened his eyes wide in realization of what was happening. But he couldn't help it anymore, he'd secretly liked Jiyong for a long time. Since they met even. He smiled and gently took Jiyong's hand and pulled him into his bedroom. Seungri laid Jiyong on the bed and stared kissing and biting his neck. Jiyong moaned lowly. 

"S-seungri...w-wait." Jiyong said, still sobbing slightly.

Seungri looked at him, concerned.

"What is it baby?"

Jiyong hesitated for a few minutes, Seungri slowly got off of Jiyong and sat next to him, rubbing Jiyong's stomach. He knew Jiyong liked that feeling.

"If...we do this... absolutely nobody can know about this...okay...?" Jiyong whispered.

Seungri nodded.

"Come on." Seungri said reaching his hand out.

Jiyong instantly took his hand and followed. They went to a nice hotel about 45 minutes away. The minute they got to the room, they started making out again. Jiyong quickly started taking Seungri's shirt off, but Seungri slowly lifted Jiyong back up and shook his head, smirking.

"No. I want to dominate you." He said ily.

Jiyong blushed and nodded.

With that, Seungri started slowly making out with Jiyong. He pushed him on the bed and took his pants off. He left kisses all over Jiyong's body from head to toe. Jiyong twitched when Seungri kissed certain parts of his body, such as his stomach, his pelvis, and inner thighs. Everytime Jiyong tried to moved, Seungri would hold him  tighter. Seungri slowly Jiyong's inner thighs and . He lightly for 30 minutes. Jiyong moaned louder and tried to squirm. Finally, Seungri started teasing Jiyong's . He entered into Jiyong's body quickly. Jiyong screamed as loud as he could. He was enjoying being with somebody else. Meanwhile, Youngbae was out at a bar taking shots and downing beer after beer. Suddenly, a tall, handsome man approached him.

"Whats your name honey? Would you like to dance?" The guy asked.

Youngbae nodded.

"Sure. I'm Youngbae. What's yours?" He said following the man.

"I'm Kai" he replied.

The two danced for a while before taking a break.

"You know you're so y." Kai said.

"You're not so bad yourself." Youngbae replied winking.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Kai asked.

Youngbae thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Sure. Let's go." He responded, leaving with Kai

They got back to the Kai's house and immediately started making out. Youngbae crouched down and undid Kai's pants and started him. Kai moaned and pulled Youngbae's hair roughly. After Jiyong and Seungri were finished, they helped clean each other off and started cuddling. Jiyong started sobbing slightly again.

"Baby what's wrong?" Seungri asked worried.

"I cheated on Youngbae!" Jiyong answered frantically.

Seungri hugged him tightly.

"I know...I'm so sorry Jiyong...i-" Seungri started, Jiyong kissed him quickly.

"You know what? It's not your fault though. Okay? And honostly...thank you..." He said blushing.

Back at Kai's house, he and Youngbae were and kissing all over, suddenly, Kai's girlfriend Mina walks in.

"What the is going on here?!" She screams.

Kai's face turned white.

"H-hey....babe..." He said gulping.

"You have a girlfriend?!" Youngbae yelled.

"He didn't tell you? Wait you're in that band! Oh my God you're Youngbae!!!" She yelled.

Youngbae blushed.

"Yea..hi. Look i'm sorry. I...I just got in a fight with my boyfriend and I think we broke up so I went to the bar and then he showed up and-"

"It's okay! I mean not that my boyfriend cheated on me but don't worry. I'm not mad at you. I love you. Go find your boyfriend." She said smiling.

"Wait! Before you leave...um...can you sign something? It's in my room." 

Youngbae nodded and followed, leaving Kai very confused. Youngbae entered her room to see a lot of bigbang's merchandise.

"Wow."

"Yea...can you sign this one?" She asked holding up a poster.

He nodded and signed it.

"Oh, and to make things fair...here." he whispered before pulling her into a tight hug and kissing her deeply too.

She blushed bright red, practically melting into his arms.

"Okay sorry I ed your boyfriend honey." Youngbae said again before leaving.

She fell on the floor in a happily dazed state. She didn't care anymore. She kissed her idol.

Youngbae rushed home, he slowly and quietly opened the door to see Daesung and TOP passed it on the floor cuddling. He went to his room and opened the door, half hoping to see Jiyong, but was faced with nothing. He crawled into bed and held a bear Jiyong had bought him for one of their anniversaries, and started crying, thinking about all they'd been through, and if Jiyong would take him back at all. He cried himself to sleep. A while later, Jiyong and Seungri also came home, they snuck as quickly as possible to Seungri's room.