Let's talk about love

Victory

The next day, Youngbae went to TOP's room.

"Hey bae. What's up?" TOP asked.

"W-well..." Youngbae said blushing.

TOP gave him a questioning look.

"Can you take Daesung and Seungri out for the day?"

"Okay. Why?" 

Youngbae blushed redder.

"Jiyong and I want to have but can't because people are always here..." He muttered.

TOP cracked up.

"Oh my God. Alright fine I'll do it." 

TOP went to Seungri's room.

"Hey ri ri. Let's go to the mall." He said.

"Why?" 

"I just don't want to go alone. I'll get Daesungie to come too." He said smiling.

Seungri scoffed.

"Good luck with Dae. He's passed out, you know he's hard to wake up." Seungri said smirking.

TOP cocked an eyebrow.

"Is that so?" He said, entering Daesung's room.

"Daesung?" 

"Daesungie..."

Seungri started laughing.

Suddenly, TOP crawled next to Daesung and started tickling his stomach and blowing his hair. When Daesung started slowly waking up, he picked him up.

"Whaaa...what are you doing?!" He yelled.

"Morning beautiful!" TOP said laughing.

Daesung gave him a death glare.

"What. The. Hell. Do. You. Want." He said angerily.

"You to come to the mall with Seungri and I." He said smiling.

Daesung groaned but went along anyway.

After they left, Jiyong and Youngbae were sitting on the couch.

"So...we're finally alone, aren't we babe?" Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded, they stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes. Then, Jiyong climbed onto Youngbae's lap and started making out. Youngbae let Jiyong have his fun for all of 5 minutes. Then Youngbae picked Jiyong up and took him to their bedroom. They continued making out. Then, Youngbae started undoing Jiyong's pants and through his boxers. Jiyong's moans were starting to turn Youngbae on. Youngbae kept teasing, then finally took off Jiyong's boxers, exposing his rock hard . He started and kissing Jiyong's member. Jiyong started pulling Youngbae's hair.

"Ahh god Bae...ahhh" he said, breathing heavily.

Youngbae smirked, then left.

"Wh-wait baby..." Jiyong moaned.

Youngbae returned in a flash, with toys, and an evil smirk on his face.

Jiyong's eyes lit up. Youngbae started carefully massaging Jiyong's body from head to toe. He then started Jiyong's member. Jiyong got shy and covered his face with his hands.

"Aww is my baby shy? But I want to see your cute little face." Youngbae said teasingly

Then he took Jiyong's hands and tied them to the bed post.

"There. Now I can see how y you look." He said

He started Jiyong's member, and massaging his . Jiyong moaned low. Then, Youngbae grabbed one of the s, turned it on, and started moving it slowly up and down Jiyong's body. He then started slowly moving it in circles on his . Jiyong moaned louder. Youngbae put lube on the and shoved it up Jiyong's . Jiyong screamed loudly.

"Oh god!! You-" he yelled.

Youngbae moved it slowly inside Jiyong, while still playing with his . Jiyong squirmed violently. 

"We're just getting started baby boy." He whispered seductively.

Youngbae left the in Jiyong, but went to get the candles. He lit one of the candles and started pouring hot wax slowly all over Jiyong's body.

"O-ow.." Jiyong whimpered.

Youngbae smirked. He then took out the and took off the restraints, and made Jiyong stand up. He shoved him hard against the wall and started biting his neck. Jiyong moaned louder.

" bae oh god i-i need to !" He yelled.

Youngbae stared at him for a few seconds.

"Excuse me? Did I just hear you tell me what you need? You didn't get permission." He said sternly as he shoved a different up Jiyong. 

Jiyong screamed in pain.

"Owww baby please?!"

"No."

"W-when?!" Jiyong begged.

"When you've been a good boy." Youngbae said winking.

Jiyong kept violently squirming and breathing heavily.

"B-baby..." Jiyong whined.

"Whining won't get you anywhere my love."

Youngbae finally decided to enter Jiyong. He pulled the out and without warning, jammed into Jiyong's body, hitting his prostate hard. Jiyong screamed as loud as he could. Youngbae hit his sweet spot over and over. Finally, Youngbae needed to too.

"Ahhh c-can I please???" Jiyong begged again.

"Yes be a good boy, for me baby." Youngbae said.

Jiyong finally came all over the bed. Youngbae came inside Jiyong, which made Jiyong moan loudly.

"Ahhh bae !!!" He yelled.

When they stopped, Youngbae pulled out gently of Jiyong and Jiyong's body dropped the the floor, he was breathing heavily. Youngbae felt a mix of worry yet pride.

"Are you okay baby boy?" He asked 

Jiyong only nodded. They sat there for about an hour. Finally, Youngbae got enough strength to get up and take Jiyong to the bathroom to clean up. He set Jiyong in a warm bath and went to clean the room really quick. Within ten minutes, he was back. Jiyong was barely awake.

"Baby?" Youngbae said alarmed.

Jiyong quickly looked up.

"Yea?" He said.

Youngbae breathed a sigh of relief and helped him clean up.

"Are you going to be okay?" Youngbae asked shyly.

Jiyong kissed Youngbae softly.

"I love you. Yes I'm okay, I've just never been ed that good." He answered.

Youngbae smirked, proudly.

"Oh really? Well I love you too sweetheart. You were a very good slave." He said winking.

Jiyong blushed.

"Okay well next time, you're mine." Jiyong answered.

"Oh yes sir." Youngbae replied, saluting him playfully.

Jiyong laughed and kissed him again.

Later that evening, the rest of the boys came home. Daesung walked in first, he looked really mad.

"Aww whats wrong Daesungie?" Youngbae asked hugging him.

"Why couldn't they let me sleep..." He said quietly.

Next, Seungri and TOP walked in.

"Don't be so upset Daesung. Here I got you a present okay baby?" TOP said handing Daesung a big Doraemon plush. 

Daesung smiled instantly and hugged TOP.

"When did you get this?  Where did you get this? I thought it was sold out!" He said happily.

"Well I got it last year. I was going to give it to you for your birthday next month, but I felt like you needed it now." TOP said smiling.

"Is grumpy Smurf still grumpy?" Seungri said hiding behind TOP.

Daesung frowned cutely and folded his arms over his chest.

"Meanie!" He said.

"Awwwwww you're so cute when you're angry." TOP said laughing

"Okay it's way past due for baby's bed time." TOP said teasingly, taking Daesung to bed.

The other three stood there laughing for a while.

"Did you have fun Dae?" TOP asked.

Daesung nodded tiredly.

"I'm still mad you guys woke me up so early..." He mumbled.

TOP smiled and kissed his head.

"Sorry. But tomorrow, you can sleep in all day tomorrow because we're off." TOP said sweetly.

"Well, goodnight Daesungie." 

"Goodnight Hyung." Daesung whispered