Hide and seek

Victory

The next morning, they woke up, Youngbae's arm still wrapped around Jiyong's waist.

"Good morning." Youngbae said smiling.

"Morning.." Jiyong answered smiling and blushing slightly.

"Are you hungry?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay. I'll get breakfast started. What would you like?" Youngbae asked 

"Anything is fine. Whatever you have I'll have." Jiyong answered.

Youngbae nodded and headed out to the kitchen. Jiyong followed behind him. He sat on the kitchen counter while Youngbae cooked breakfast. Youngbae kept sneakily stealing glances at Jiyong when he could. He looked so innocent and adorable. Finally, breakfast was made. The two boys sat at the table eating and talking about what they wanted to do for the day.

"All I know is I really don't want to leave." Jiyong stated.

Youngbae shook his head.

"It's okay. You don't have to leave if you don't want to. Stay for a couple days if you really want to." Youngbae answered smiling.

Jiyong stared at him for a few minutes before answering.

"Well...I'd like to but my parents.." Jiyong answered.

"Aww I'm sure they will be fine. If you want try giving them a call?" He said handing the phone over.

Jiyong nodded and dialed the number.

"Mom? Hey I uh...I want to stay a few more nights. Okay? Bye." He said quickly and hanging up.

"She's fine with it." Jiyong answered happily.

"Yay! Good. What do you want to do?" Youngbae asked.

"Hmm... practice dance?" Jiyong suggested.

Youngbae nodded.

"Sure. I'll show you one of my favorite dances." He said excited.

Jiyong smiled.

He liked seeing Youngbae so passionate. They danced all day, Youngbae held Jiyong in the proper position sometimes too, to help him. After a while a dancing, they decided to call it quits and take showers. After the showers, they were watching tv, sitting on the couch.

"Um... Youngbae...?" Jiyong asked nervously.

"Yea?" Youngbae answered.

"Have you...you know? Come out yet?" Jiyong asked.

Youngbae nodded.

"Yes, I came out last year. My parents are totally cool with it too which is nice. How did yours take it?" He replied.

Jiyong sighed sadly.

"N-not well...they screamed at me so bad I ran to a friend's house and stayed there for a week because I didn't feel safe in my own home. When I finally got the courage to come home, they ignored me for a long time after that, sometimes shooting me dirty looks. Eventually, they slowly started treating me like normal again...kind of..but they still haven't gotten fully back to normal. It's been a couple years so I don't think that will happen." Jiyong said, starting to sob.

Youngbae quickly wiped his tears away and hugged him.

"It's okay. You're safe here. Okay? You can come over any time and stay as long as you like. My parents already know about you and they seem to like you from what they've heard." Youngbae said, playing with Jiyong's hair gently.

Jiyong smiled slowly.

"What did you tell them?" He asked curiously.

Youngbae laughed.

"I told them you are an amazing dancer, and that you want to be a performer, and...." He trailed off.

Jiyong looked at him puzzled.

"And...what?" He asked.

Youngbae blushed.

"Y-you're um...cute..." Youngbae said laughing nervously.

Jiyong blushed too.

"Oh... really? You think I'm cute?" Jiyong responded.

Youngbae smiled widely and nodded.

"I really do...I'm sorry if this makes things awkward between us.." Youngbae said.

Jiyong shook his head.

"No. It's not awkward at all...I think it's really sweet. And you're adorable." Jiyong said hugging Youngbae and smiling.

Youngbae breathed a sigh of relief.

"S-So where do we go from here?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong shrugged.

"A couple dates and see how it goes?" He asked.

Youngbae nodded.

"Name the time and place. And I'll be there." Youngbae answered smiling.

Jiyong smiled back.

"You're going to have to give me a little bit to think of a good date idea.." He said shyly.

Youngbae laughed.

"No problem. Take your time...babe." he said smirking.

Jiyong blushed at the nickname.