Choke

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“How was it?”


Chaeyeon clicked her chopsticks, pinching piece of meat, “Minseok’s nice.”


“Anything else?” Jongin’s mouth twisted as he chewed. Maybe it was just a bad feeling that he had, but he wasn’t so sure that Minseok wasn’t just playing along with the running joke.


“He’s not a bad kisser.”


Jongin choked at Chaeyeon’s smirk, reaching for a glass of water as she started to laugh at his coughing. His eyes watered and he gasps for air, downing the cup before his lungs decided to start working again. “Really?”


“No.” Her smile faded as she stopped messing with him. “I told him I’d rather us stay friends.”


Relief spread through his chest. When she dated Kyungsoo, it was obvious that he had feelings for her. Ever since then, she hadn’t really been in a relationship, going on a few occasional dates and choosing not to get a boyfriend.


When he would ask why, she would say that they were nice, but she wasn’t really interested.


But with Minseok, Jongin couldn’t tell if he was joking around or he legitimately had any feelings toward Chaeyeon. And ever since she had come back from South Africa and changed her style of dressing, the number of guys approaching her had increased exponentially.


Jongin changed the subject, swallowing his food, “It’s almost been a month.”


“You really want to film that choreography, don’t you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter