The Trainee

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A little brightness had reentered Chaeyeon’s eyes after the whole faked date with Junmyeon, and Jongin had a feeling because she finally had ignored some of the stress that was sitting on her shoulder while she had gotten some sleep. He had dragged her back to his apartment and set an alarm for a three hour nap, and she had fallen asleep almost immediately.


She had said that she hadn’t been able to sleep from the stress, but apparently  his apartment was different. She had pretty much passed out.


But she was already being run into the ground again, and the little recovery she had was fading fast. And she wasn’t the only one. Kyungsoo and Chaeyeon had gotten seriously sick, and Jongin had a feeling that their workloads had eaten away at their immune systems, which is why Jongin was eating oranges and drinking nasty protein shakes to keep the sickness at bay.


The choreography that they had been working on for weeks was approved, but as the group was brought in, he noticed another male trailing behind them. And Jongin was absolutely sure that he wasn’t part of the group.


The choreographers show off the routine, and Jongin feels the prickle of the male’s eyes on him throughout the dance. It didn’t really bother him, per say, but it definitely was a little offsetting because he had no idea who the male was.


And when the music ends and the head choreographer starts going through t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter