Fit

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After the stress of the majority of the first term of their third year, it was nice to take a break and to just watch a movie, the same way they did their first year. Movie nights were more spread apart now, especially because it was hard to accommodate so many people, but somehow they made it work.


Jongin’s head was in Chaeyeon’s lap, like usual. And like usual, any time an action scene would come on, she would grip his hair and tug at it, as if that would resolve anything happening on screen. He pinched her side as she did it for the fifth time, making her loosen her grip. If she continued this for the next ten years, he would be bald for sure.


When the movie ended, he rubbed at his scalp.


“Chaeyeon, if one of us are single by the time you’re thirty, will you marry us?” Minseok’s question comes out of nowhere, and despite the random query, she laughed.


“Can’t. Promised Jongin by twenty-eight.”


Kyungsoo spat out his drink, coughing, as Jongin screwed up his face, trying to remember when that happened. And then his face turned pink, because he thought he had flushed all memory of that place out of his head.


“We were at a strip club.”


“Strip club, park, restaurant,” she listed in a sing-song way, teasing him. “Does it matter?”


He covered his face, “I take it back. Marry Minseok, please.”


At that, Minseok threw his arms up in a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter