Chiseled

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong had done something.
 

Jongin couldn’t tell if it was good or bad, but it was something. There were rumors in the industry about the group and Taemin, apparently, and in this case, any publicity was good publicity. How did he know?


Chaeyeon’s phone had been blowing up, and it wasn’t just from her parents. Family friends who were in the industry had been trying to get a hold of her. For her family, image was everything, so of course, they didn’t know about her almost literally running away from home.


But the publicity had happened at the perfect time. Jongin breathes on his hand and promptly shoves them into his pockets. They were filming parts of the music video today, and it was just scenery shots to try to figure out the theme and general angle of piece. The students filming were happy enough to be running around with the camera, despite the cold.


He can’t blame them. Long ago, he would have questioned it, but when you do something you love, you would be happy to do it rain or shine. And that was why Taemin looks stunning. He certainly knew his angles, and he knew how to draw viewers to him.


Arms circled around him and their hands buried themselves into his pocket. Jongin whined, “Your hands are cold.”


“Yours aren’t much better.” Chaeyeon wriggled her body between Jongin’s arm and torso, leaving them in a very awkward half-embrace. “Taemin is glowing today.”


“He is. Do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter