Greasy Fingers

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin swiped through the pictures of Chaeyeon in Dubai, looking carefree as she explored the city while doing her internship. As soon as the term ended, she had flown off, and he was left feeling a little empty inside.


It had been over a month. And even though she video-called when she could, it wasn’t the same. It was affecting Kyungsoo too, who was lazing around when back at home. He had gotten himself a job for the break, and he didn’t seem to be enjoying it very much.


So when the doorbell rang at eleven in the morning, he had skimmed down the steps of the house, hoping it was who he thought it was. He threw the door open, but much to his chagrin, it was the just the mailman delivering a package that was too large to put in the mailbox.


And as soon as he’s about to shut the door in the man’s face, he throws out a hand, “Wait! A young lady asked me to give you this.”


Jongin’s head whipped back to the man, snatching the letter out of his hand and thanking him before ripping it open.


At the bottom of the envelope is a single strip of paper.


I missed green onion pancakes.


He laughed at the message, shoving on his shoes and heading to the best green onion pancake stall in town. When he got there, she turned around, mid-chew and Jongin moved to her first, picking her up in their usual welcome home hug.


She laughed, eyes brightening as she wrappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter